Comments

• tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cstar2229 wrote:
    Stewing wrote:

I agree - it appalls me that it is real :mad:

Plenty of substitutes that don't harm animals

Personally I think the best animal is faux ... nice, cute, cuddly, warm, looks like fur and is ....

faux

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    Dennis joins them on the sofa with a blackboard and chalk. The shopping list for the next four days has to be completed. They have £4 per person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cstar2229 wrote:
    Stewing wrote:

I agree - it appalls me that it is real :mad:

Plenty of substitutes that don't harm animals

Yes and look just as good and warm as the` "real"....
    Lived in Africa most of my life and have seen how they are trapped and killed... turned my guts and made me cry for weeks when I was a youngster....

Some guy gave my mother a fox cape once and she took it out into gardens and had it burnt..!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomorrow wrote:
    Cstar2229 wrote:

Personally I think the best animal is faux ... nice, cute, cuddly, warm, looks like fur and is ....

faux

:)

What the faux that! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    I want to cut Chantelle's extension off..... looks like dead rats tails...too long, too blonde.Too scraggy

It is so obvious too - must be hard work brushing dyed and nylon hair

I used to dye my hair that blonde and breaks off too :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right I need sustanence..... back later...
    Forum Member
    Dennis wants chicken. George says he has just returned from the Far East and tends to avoid chicken because of the flu situation.

Pete wants brown rice and live yoghurt. No vegetables as he only eats them if he really has to.

Faria wants a range of fruit and veg.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cstar2229 wrote:
    It is so obvious too - must be hard work brushing dyed and nylon hair

I watched her doing it.... not a pretty sight..... what a schlep.. far too much PT- why can't they just grow their own if they want long shanks..??? :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Gorillas shoud not be killed for their pelts to make coats
    Humans should not be exploited for their hair to make extensions.
    Forum Member
    The others are doing the shopping list so what do BB show us? Dennis in the BR, stretching his fingers. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    BOBOBO wrote:
    Gorillas shoud not be killed for their pelts to make coats
    Humans should not be exploited for their hair to make extensions.

Humans have a choice (in most cases) about whether to sell their hair or not. I can`t see any documented cases of a gorilla being asked if it minded dying for its skin. :(
  • molleymolley Posts: 25,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geraniums wrote:
    The others are doing the shopping list so what do BB show us? Dennis in the BR, stretching his fingers. :rolleyes:

His fingers....Well,I suppose it could be something else he was stretching ...:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm back with CBB for now ... although I was really tempted by Shipwrecked ..

and will probably miss the Davina show tonight as I want to watch Invasion
    Forum Member
    Back to the shopping list...........lemons, diet soda/cola, potatoes, soya milk. Toilet roll, butter, chicken breasts, fish.

Barrymore saying that they shouldn`t get a load of fresh stuff in case it goes off over the four days. Preston says stuff won`t go off in four days. They have a fridge.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    I watched her doing it.... not a pretty sight..... what a schlep.. far too much PT- why can't they just grow their own if they want long shanks..??? :yawn:

My natural colour hair is mid brown and when I bleached it that white I could only grow it to the shoulders and had broken off layers on the top where I needed to do the roots so often. How they do the roots with extensions I don't know?

It is back to mid brown these days and naturally 36 inches long - someone admired it the other day. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anybody actually writing down prices??

I see the writing on the board ... but no adding up
    Forum Member
    tomorrow wrote:
    I'm back with CBB for now ... although I was really tempted by Shipwrecked ..

and will probably miss the Davina show tonight as I want to watch Invasion

Isn`t "Invasion" the show that is sandwiched between the first part of CBB and the second?
  • molleymolley Posts: 25,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geraniums wrote:
    Back to the shopping list...........lemons, diet soda/cola, potatoes, soya milk. Toilet roll, butter, chicken breasts, fish.

Barrymore saying that they shouldn`t get a load of fresh stuff in case it goes off over the four days. Preston says stuff won`t go off in four days. They have a fridge.

So long as Tesco pickers check for long use by dates......You wonder how some of these salabrittys survive in the real world ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geraniums wrote:
    Isn`t "Invasion" the show that is sandwiched between the first part of CBB and the second?

Ahhh ... if so, then I won't miss anything then

Good news, thank you.
  • AnnaNotherthingAnnaNotherthing Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete is combing his hair with his shoe.
    Forum Member
    George interrupting them and asking them how much they are entitled to per day. Dennis says it is £4 per person per day.

They are making a total shambles of this. Pete has given up and is brushing his hair.
  • AnnaNotherthingAnnaNotherthing Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's it George. Take charge, and get yourself nominated.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete is combing his hair with his shoe.

Correct :eek:

Now they have gone to check whether its £4 per person per day (for the next 4 days) or whether its £4 per person

I was right, they are writing down items on the board, but no quantities nor prices ...
  • Banana HeadBanana Head Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete is currently combing his hair with a stilletoe! :confused:
    Forum Member
    George saying that some people drink alcohol and some others don`t drink it. There should be a fair balance on the budget between food and drink.

Jodie declares she doesn`t care if she doesn`t have another alcholic drink in the house ever again. :rolleyes:

Champagne to be crossed off the list as it costs more than £13.00.

They don`t have a clue. :rolleyes: