Options

Windows Live Messenger question

Hi everyone

I just got an invite (thanks a lot Jedi Claus) and have downloaded and installed the software.

I am not the sole user of my home pc and several other people use msn messenger. Since this is an invite only thing at the moment, it will not allow anyone who hasnt been invited to sign in.

So how do I go about getting all the users of my pc access to msn messenger? If i try to install the regular msn messenger it will probably just install over the beta version.

any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    Nice one John,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm managed to install and bypass the invitation thing... there is a patch available... cant remember where i got it from if your interested in it i can uploaded.

Personally it takes some time to get used to the new layout.. and it seems to have added in the contacts panel every email addrerss used by my hotmail account..... so now i have countless contacts.. which i can email direct from messenger.
  • Options
    andybno1andybno1 Posts: 6,142
    Forum Member
    how many other people are there that require access via pc through msn? I have a few spare invites that could help with the problem