Wild At Heart (ITV DRAMA)

SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Can anyonw tell me what the music is playing in the background of the ads for this programme starring Amanda Holden and Lucy Jo-Hudson. Plus is anyone going to watch it?

Writer: Ashley Pharoah
Director: David Evans and Cilla Ware
Producer: Annie Harrison Baxter
Executive Producers: George Faber and Charles Pattinson

I believe it airs on January 28th.

-IntoSoap

Comments

• JamfocusJamfocus Posts: 7,024
    Forum Member
    Sorry I have no idea what the musicis, but I do want to watch it.

From all the adverts it looks really good, anyone know an exact date for when it airs?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's on January 28th at 8pm? But That might be wrong as they are normaly on at 9pm (drama's) not too sure yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeh i did it say 8 pm on sunday, coz i was thinking it clashes with dream team and invasion, what will i watch!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bailey8 wrote:
    yeh i did it say 8 pm on sunday, coz i was thinking it clashes with dream team and invasion, what will i watch!!

LOL! Oh right thanks for that! :)
    - Normaly ITV drama's are 9pm - I will watch this as I like Amanda and Lucy Jo Hudson and it seems a nice drama!

-IntoSoap
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The adverts up on the billboards round here make it look like another celebrity wildlife programme.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Though I like Amanda Holden, Stephen Tomkinson this is one of those Soppy 8pm ITV Sunday night dramas along the same lines as Heartbeat where nothing truly thrilling happens. Ashely Ashley Pharoah wrote the awful Down to Earth and I'd imangine this is the safe sort of drama too. I'll be watching Child Of Our Time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staris wrote:
    Though I like Amanda Holden, Stephen Tomkinson this is one of those Soppy 8pm ITV Sunday night dramas along the same lines as Heartbeat where nothing truly thrilling happens. Ashely Ashley Pharoah wrote the awful Down to Earth and I'd imangine this is the safe sort of drama too. I'll be watching Child Of Our Time.

I disagree with that - I though Down To Earth was trather good. The trailors make this programme look good and should be good TV viewing. :)

-IntoSoap
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Down To Earth was good - and look forward to watching Wild At Heart
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Does this prog. remind anyone of the Wild Thornberrys ?
  • FashionFashion Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    I think 'Down To Earth' was fab,until the Addis family were written out
  • DiegoJusticiaDiegoJusticia Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fashion wrote:
    I think 'Down To Earth' was fab,until the Addis family were written out

I agree totally with you on that one, it died a slow death and lost my interest after that... :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has Down To Earth finished?
    Does anyone know the theme music to Wild At Heart ad?
    -IntoSoap
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Staris wrote:

Ashley Pharoah is also responsible for co-creating the rather fabulous Life on Mars.

That said - and me also being a huge Stephen Tompkinson fan - this doesn't look like the sort of show I'll be Sky+ing. The trailers look beautiful in terms of production value but little else. I shudder to think what this show must have cost to make.

On a brighter note Stephen Tompkinson has lost lots of weight and looks really healthy now. I saw him on some awards show a couple of weeks ago and couldn't believe the difference in him. Great to have him back on our TV screens - whether I enjoy the show or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loosefur wrote:
    Ashley Pharoah is also responsible for co-creating the rather fabulous Life on Mars.

That said - and me also being a huge Stephen Tompkinson fan - this doesn't look like the sort of show I'll be Sky+ing. The trailers look beautiful in terms of production value but little else. I shudder to think what this show must have cost to make.

On a brighter note Stephen Tompkinson has lost lots of weight and looks really healthy now. I saw him on some awards show a couple of weeks ago and couldn't believe the difference in him. Great to have him back on our TV screens - whether I enjoy the show or not.

I am not a big fan of his, However, was he in the great Marian, Again?

-IntoSoap
  • DiegoJusticiaDiegoJusticia Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IntoSoap wrote:
    I am not a big fan of his, However, was he in the great Marian, Again?
    -IntoSoap

Yeppers!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0476301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh thanks, he was great in that - and he should be great in Wild At Heart. :)

-IntoSoap
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone watching?
    -IntoSoap
  • square_eyessquare_eyes Posts: 7,559
    Forum Member
    Is there a rule that Sunday night dramas on ITV have to have 'Heart' in the title ?

HeartBeat
    Where the Heart Is
    Wild at Heart
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a rule that Sunday night dramas on ITV have to have 'Heart' in the title ?

HeartBeat
    Where the Heart Is
    Wild at Heart

Well spotted, lol.
    Its just more of a warmer feeling maybe for viewers?

-IntoSoap
  • Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I gather that the BBC were initially going to call Born and Bread - Heart of the Valley - until they realised that it might look as if they were following the ITV Sunday night 8 pm pattern.

Funily enough Heart of the Valley was a good title for the area where it was set (my birth place) whereas Born and Bred is more a Yorkshire expression. But good on the BBC for spotting this before even ITV seem to have done.

Though I guess we should be grateful that The Royal did not end up as Heart of The Royal. Maybe thats why it has been relatively unsuccessful?

That said I quite enjoyed All Creatures Grunt and Eat You, aka Wild at Heart.
  • JAK99JAK99 Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Though I guess we should be grateful that The Royal did not end up as Heart of The Royal. Maybe thats why it has been relatively unsuccessful?

Unsuccessful? You're joking!

Anyone know how many episodes there will be of Wild at Heart? Also anyone know what will follow it; the rest of the Heartbeat season, The Royal, or something else entirely?
  • Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually said relatively unsuccessful. I watch and enjoy it but it doesnt get 10 million viewers. And there have been fewer episodes of The Royal than Heartbeat over the past few years whilst they have run side by side. So it seems to regarded as less of a banker by ITV.

We seem to have been waiting forever for the outcome of that cliffhanger car crash in The Royal - odd as its the first real cliffhanger in ages in all these Sunday night series and they have kept us waiting so long most viewers will have forgotten what happened by now.
  • peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member

Unsuccesful?? Not in our house, it isn't :D
  • JAK99JAK99 Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I've tried to find some viewing figures, but haven't found any so far, though from what I can remember The Royal was regularly well up in the top ten each week; certainly higher than Top Gear. I'd think they'd be much as same as Hearbeat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JAK99 wrote:
    I've tried to find some viewing figures, but haven't found any so far, though from what I can remember The Royal was regularly well up in the top ten each week; certainly higher than Top Gear. I'd think they'd be much as same as Hearbeat.

Wild At Heart is doing very well in viewing figures - and the TV critics said it wouldnt last.:rolleyes: Shows what they know lol.

-IntoSoap