*Spoiler* - Highlights From Tonight’s Show, Tuesday 24th January

Red DevilRed Devil Posts: 13,711
Forum Member
✭✭
***Tune in at 11.05pm tomorrow night for an extra CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER show, where the second evictee of the night will leave the house and join Davina McCall for their first interview.***

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER
Highlights from tonight’s show, Tuesday 24 January, 9.00pm on Channel 4

•The housemates tackle their final task
•The task result causes friction between Pete and George and Preston and Chantelle
•An argument ensues between Michael and George

Day 19
1.12pm

Dennis, Pete and Traci are in the bedroom. Pete says of Chantelle and Preston, “She’s falling in love with him and he’s thinking great f**king headlines, and his girlfriend is gonna rip his f**king nob off when he gets out.”

Traci doubts Preston has a girlfriend but Pete assures her Preston lives with someone.

Pete says Michael is cosying up to the younger housemates to get their vote. “Michael would pull his intestines out to win.”

2.23pm
The housemates tackle their final bankers task, which is to build the bank’s head quarters. The bankers mess it up on purpose so as to fail the task – and effectively win.

5.31pm
Dennis is in the bedroom chatting to Traci. He tells her that when he was about 18 years old, he’d been to jail four or five times and thrown out by his mother. But one day a basketball coach came to his door and asked him to try out with a basketball team. Dennis went along and after they finished, a young white boy aged about ten came to shoot hoops with him. They would play every day until the boy asked him over to eat at his house and stay the night. Dennis reveals that he ended up staying with the family for four years – and that on that day he invited him home, the little boy had just shot a kid in the chest.

6.45pm
Pete and George are still annoyed about Chantelle and Preston’s secrecy over the task. George brands them “brazen liars”. Pete says Chantelle “could work as a f**king spy” because of her acting skills. George brings up the issue of the ballot, in which four housemates stopped him from nominating on Sunday. He calls Preston “sneaky, cunning.” Pete adds that Preston “is trying to lip-read me but he can’t cause me lips are so big.”

7.04pm
Big Brother reveals the REAL task result, read out by Maggot. Some of the housemates laugh at the intrigue of it all. Pete says, “What a liar you are” to Chantelle. Her face freezes, then she explains that she and Preston had to hide their access to the secret gentlemen’s club, but Pete and George are not convinced, especially given that Preston had sworn ‘on his mother’s life’. Pete goes on, “Will Preston come to the Diary Room, your mother is dead.”

Pete reminds them of the fact that George won the house £140 on his Richard & Judy task, yet they have still punished George by not letting him nominate. Chantelle reminds them that the ballot was secret, but George says he knows who voted against him. “Pipe down, Mr Indignation,” he tells Preston. “We’ll see what the viewers thought.”

George continues to attack Preston for “the aplomb with which you became a lying plutocrat in your gentlemen’s club!” Chantelle tries to explain again that they had to keep that secret, but Pete is having none of it. “You gorged yourselves like f**king hogs and lied about it.” He says they should have known the secret club would have been screened to the rest of the house.

Chantelle pleads that they understand the pressure they were under to keep it secret, but George continues. “You’re a sneak…it’s written all over your face” he says, adding that he for one would not have smoked the free cigars or eaten the luxury food in the club. Preston refers to the nominations and reminds George that he broke the rules, thus bringing about his punishment. Pete tells them that Rula “forced the truth out of him”, and George insists “I was telling the truth.”

George shouts at Preston, “The cheat in this picture will be vividly evident to everyone watching…you’re a sneak and a liar and you’re exposed to the whole country!”

Dennis speaks up. “Wait til the final day when we have to see each other…I’ll let all you have it, I don’t give a damn.” Chantelle says that’s obvious. Dennis asks her what she knows, “You’re just some ‘innocent’ little kid in this f**king house for no f**king reason, I don’t see why…”

Chantelle says “’Cause I’ve been given a chance, does that bother you?” She goes on to ask Dennis why he has to attack her with petty put-downs, including, “’I’ve had better girls than you’. Do you think I’m bothered? How immature and petty is that?” she asks him. Dennis erupts and asks why Chantelle doesn’t get annoyed with Pete for putting her down in a similar way.

Dennis says all their conflict makes great TV and soon brings up the argument he and Michael had the other night over cigarettes. Michael had distributed a new supply of cigarettes and kept his own in a drawer. “Who gave you the authority?” shouts Dennis. Michael argues that it was agreed that the cigarettes be distributed, and Preston says it shouldn’t matter to Dennis anyway, as he doesn’t smoke them. Michael asks Dennis “What is your problem?” and says he is “very aggressive”. George says Michael is also aggressive in a different way. “As you’re attacking,” he tells Michael, “let me attack you.”

George starts to shout at Michael for his “strop” over not being given a cigar by him. He tells Michael he is self-centred and has now alienated his close allies. “I was close to you and Dennis was close to you, and you stabbed both of us because of your mania over cigarettes. You have no loyalty to anybody.” George goes on to say that Michael had effectively betrayed him as he did not stick up for him during the ballot. “You’re the most selfish, self-obsessed person I have ever met in my entire life!...All you speak about it you, because all you care about it you…number one.”

Michael starts to speak and Preston again tries to defend Michael, but George carries on. He tells Michael that the only reason he spends so much time in the kitchen is to ensure he’s on camera. Michael asks him “What mission are you on?” He tells George that he is taking his nomination as a personal slight and lashing out, and that as such he is an “easy target”. George dismisses him, “Poor me, poor me, pour me another drink.”

Preston erupts, “F**king wanker!” and Michael tells George, “You are out of order…you enjoy playing around with an addict?” George says that despite everything he had done for Michael, he had stabbed him in the back. Chantelle tells George he is “so f**king low”.

Michael tells George that he will be sorry for what he said and that he feels sorry for him. “You’re that sad, then no wonder Blair threw you out!” George tells Michael he is always performing. “You’re a frustrated performer yourself!” replies Michael. George says Michael is like a broken record and Michael tells him he’s pathetic. Michael goes out into the garden, leaving the rest of the housemate speechless.

Maggot joins Michael in the garden to see if he’s alright. “You know he’s on a mission,” Maggot tells Michael. Michael says, “I’ve learned never to be surprised and I’m not surprised.”

Pete tells Preston off for lashing out in Michael’s defence. “Pour me another drink is a common phrase”. Preston maintains it was “low” to bring up Michael’s alcohol addiction.

Michael comes back into the dining area for “Round Two”. Preston and Pete start arguing again over the lies in the task. Michael says the game was all set up to provoke everyone. “It’s absolutely pathetic!” He says the argument will be seen as “a bunch of celebs, handing it to people on a plate, behaving like celebs.” He goes on to say how he hates the very word ‘celeb’ and what it stands for. “Do you think anyone out there cares?” He goes on, “Call me what you like, I have been called everything…whatever you say, you can’t hurt me…I’ve been bashed against every pillar and post, but giving me a bashing is not going to gain any brownie points anywhere, except those who want to favour with you – and they can go and jump in a lake.”

Michael continues, “You can tear me apart and rip me apart, the one thing you can’t have is my sobriety.” He tells everyone that until they have been through what he has and arrived at the stage he has, they should keep their opinions to themselves.
“The End,” he says. “Coffee, anyone?”

8.23pm
Pete says Michael’s outburst was like the Queen’s Speech. George nods and says Michael was interrupting as always.

Michael, Maggot and Preston are talking. Preston says that George’s “beef” was completely unjustified. “He’s about at democratic as a big Nazi.”

Pete is still taking the mickey out of Michael’s speech. “F**king shades of Norma Desmond there.” He says he’d love to see Michael’s face if he gets nominated. Traci says she thinks Michael has been crying. Pete replies, “If he’s crying, he needs medicine.”

Maggot, Chantelle and Preston are chatting. Maggot is annoyed about George’s hypocrisy, defending the helpless and yet attacking the vulnerable. Chantelle calls him “a wicked, wicked, wicked man.” She goes on to say that Dennis must be “gutted” to be up for eviction. “Who the f**k is Dennis Rodman?” They all laugh and suggest they should print T-Shirts with that as a slogan.

9.32pm
Big Brother has given the housemates a Bankers Bonus party. There are presents for each housemate. George has been given a Communist manifesto, Chantelle has roller-skates, Maggot has gold chains, Preston a guitar and Michael a Frenchman’s costume.

Maggot is in the Diary Room telling Big Brother all about the row that has taken place. “It was like a bomb exploded…to be honest, all totally unnecessary.” He says it revealed people’s true colours and those older housemates, who have come into the house to try and boost their egos, “should know better”. He says that bullying people became more important than passing the task. “Maggot, the voice of common sense.”

11.56pm
Music is being piped into the music. Chantelle and Maggot dance comically to ‘Unchained Melody’, while George mouthes the lyrics, then sits back stony-faced.

Please note, all details about tonight’s shows are subject to change

Comments

• SydneyHopperSydneyHopper Posts: 10,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're a star Red Devil.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that.

Blimey...looks like they are practically going to show the whole fight which is great! It would be rather hard to edit it all out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think its a good edit for Chantelle (and maggot preston and micheal) i hope she stays.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if this is what they are going to put out then it's probably the first time that the edit has been a fair representation of the full story.
  • SupernovaSupernova Posts: 2,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dennis speaks up. “Wait til the final day when we have to see each other…I’ll let all you have it, I don’t give a damn.” Chantelle says that’s obvious. Dennis asks her what she knows, “You’re just some ‘innocent’ little kid in this f**king house for no f**king reason, I don’t see why…”

:( This scene will probably mean Dennis will be evicted over Chavtelle as all the Chavtelle fans will vote for him

:(
  • AnnaNotherthingAnnaNotherthing Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like we'll have a good amount of time to get Dennis out as well after George goes.

Although George may well do a number on Chantelle in his interview.
  • SydneyHopperSydneyHopper Posts: 10,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. it does seem rather a comprehensive
    coverage. Which is rare. They really aren't
    spinning any line. It writes for itself. The
    line between villains and heros is clear
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Supernova wrote:
    :( This scene will probably mean Dennis will be evicted over Chavtelle as all the Chavtelle fans will vote for him

it was bang out of order for Dennis to say that to her. And IMO he deserves to go :mad:
  • cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    Oh my good God. George???? Words fail me. What an embarassment he is
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beanbean wrote:

I think its a good edit for Chantelle (and maggot preston and micheal) i hope she stays.
    I hope so too :)

There is no way Dennis deserves to stay above her imo.

Thanks again Red Devil :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    beanbean wrote:

Going by the bits I saw and the post here today summing it up..it doesn't even look like much of an edit. I hope. At least people can make their own minds up then.
  • AnnaNotherthingAnnaNotherthing Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Supernova wrote:

Any guy who goes around telling women "I’ve had better girls than you" needs to go anyway
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like we'll have a good amount of time to get Dennis out as well after George goes.

Thats what Im thinking. Hopefully that time wil be enough to swing it for Chantelle.

To be honest the more negative things George says, the more I will be dialling Dennis' number :D
  • capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks RD.

ooh can't wait!
  • moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do you honestly think anyone, anywhere, will take notice of George ever again :eek: :D It's more likely people will do the exact opposite of what he says :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cherry o wrote:
    Thats what Im thinking. Hopefully that time wil be enough to swing it for Chantelle.

To be honest the more negative things George says, the more I will be dialling Dennis' number :D

I liked Dennis all along and Chantelle...and I was, okay for either to stay.

However, Dennis' behaviour the last few nights...plus today, doing the bitch thing, has put me right off him. Well not right off him, I still prefer him to a few others...however......I would like him to go just to see Pete's face when GG and Dennis go.

I dare say he will say he will leave and will befriend Chantelle again (seeing him do that today already) but the damage is done to me.
  • capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hope he does, that would mean Chantelle safe for sure!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bohochick wrote:
    Thanks for that.

Blimey...looks like they are practically going to show the whole fight which is great! It would be rather hard to edit it all out.

.. yes, and I think Dennis opening up to Traci about his troubled past is potentially good PR for him - it might make the 5th eviction very close.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is tonight's show repeated?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope chantelle stays to i want george because he a 50 yrs old man been the schoolyard bully and dennis well i don't think he well i just don't like him
  • enigmatic2enigmatic2 Posts: 1,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alexq wrote:
    .. yes, and I think Dennis opening up to Traci about his troubled past is potentially good PR for him - it might make the 5th eviction very close.

Potentially good PR but totally undone by the stuff he said subsequently. Far too damaging IMO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    :D Yey! That's it then, Chantelle is going to win the whole thing after tonights episode!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alexq wrote:
    but its shown at the beginning and later on in the day he has a go at Chantelle purely because she isnt a "celeb"
    Considering most people that vote arent celebs themselves i really think that will go against him,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao Preston talking about Dennis fame? Hahaha Preston u live in the Uk and a lot of people knew who Dennis was but had no clue about who u were:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Thanks Red Devil, that was great.