Options

The Danan strikes again

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
Forum Member
✭✭✭
TV crew hear Danan romp after lover leaves radio mic turned on .

Admin Edit: For copyright reasons, a short excerpt and a link is all that can be posted here.

Comments

• Options
    pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    Thanks, Laura, I've just had me breakfast and it's fast making me feel queasy reading that! :eek:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "He made it very clear he fancied me rotten," said Laula, a quantity surveyor from Altrincham, Cheshire.

Oh FFS love. :rolleyes: Did you not see CLI? Lets be frank, The Danan would make it clear he fancied anyone with a vagina and a pulse rotten if he thought he had a chance of a shag. :eek:
  • Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Laura, I've just had me breakfast and it's fast making me feel queasy reading that! :eek:

Pants, what are you doing eating breakfast at 12.45pm!

Jealous? Moi? :cry::cry::cry:

You lucky thing! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lots2do wrote:
    Pants, what are you doing eating breakfast at 12.45pm!

Jealous? Moi? :cry::cry::cry:

You lucky thing! :D
    It was a delayed one (honest!) - more of a brunch really :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    i cant believe how sad u are paul tried it on with every girl in the leeds heats and got my friends number but she was smart enough not to sleep with him. and she made it to his hotel atleast. a canteen woman get a life!!!!
  • Options
    nirvanarhodesnirvanarhodes Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this man is a gimp, the only women to get with him all sell their stories, but its not this man is George Clooney or Jonny Depp, he's a d-lister from a crap soap and even more awful realtiy show.

these women must be very cheap indeed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how a toilet was too low class but a canteen is fine! lmao
    unless it was one of Gordon bloody Ramseys kitchens I dont see the difference

oh and who in their right mind would go on a date with this sex pest!
    his violent temper and offensive language when women didnt shag him on CLI was frightening.
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I was ecstatic I had that effect on him." But it soon wore off.

Why is that something to be proud of? The Danan gets turned on whenever he's within 5 miles of a girl, any girl.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote:
    Why is that something to be proud of? The Danan gets turned on whenever he's within 5 miles of a girl, any girl.

Yep, all he requires of a woman is a pulse and a f***y :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep, all he requires of a woman is a pulse and a f***y :eek:
    Perhaps not even a pulse?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh what a pathetic story.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Why did I read it??? Why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? He repulses me so much. I can wash, but Ill never feel clean. :(

However, I loved the bit where she said, without a hint of irony, "Ive got my pride......" pmsl.... :D
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Why have ITV given him his own show? Is he really expected to shag girls & then set them up on dates? :eek: Is it just me or is there something a bit wrong with that? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote:
    Why have ITV given him his own show? Is he really expected to shag girls & then set them up on dates? :eek: Is it just me or is there something a bit wrong with that? :confused:

Oh Electra, there is something VERY wrong with it, for a variety of reasons - the main one being the fact that some utter mental at ITV thought it was a good idea to feature Paul Danan in anything at all.

Then we have the fact that he 'test drives the girls', implying that he gives them one (as the first post confirms), and then hands them back to their boyfriends (who frankly should do the decent thing and not touch them with a bargepole after that tombstoned toothed, tangoed arse wipe has been within three feet of them).

Its wrong on so many levels, Electra, and ITV should be thoroughly ashamed. Im only surprised they didnt re-make Doctor In The House, starring Harold Shipman, before he committed suicide, such is their lack of taste.

Anyone tuning into this barrel of utter shite would need their heads looking at.
  • Options
    SydneyHopperSydneyHopper Posts: 10,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he should be paid by the networks to be the first
    professional reality show contestant. They pay him to wait
    in the wings until a reality show looks like it is about to
    implode through disinterest and then he parachutes in
    and saves the format through his appalling behaviour
    towards girls and his alcoholic love for beer

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think he should be paid by the networks to be the first
    professional reality show contestant. They pay him to wait
    in the wings until a reality show looks like it is about to
    implode through disinterest and then he parachutes in
    and saves the format through his appalling behaviour
    towards girls and his alcoholic love for beer

:)

PMSL !! excellent idea. We need a hate figure on these shows and he can be it.

Female reality show contestants would be quaking in their boots wondering when the octopus handed, immature, sexpest would appear - like magic - amongst them, leering toothily out of the dark.... :D
  • Options
    macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    leering toothily out of the dark.... :D

Ooh Kitty - what an image, my curried veg is about to reappear..................\_/ :D :eek:
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Electra, there is something VERY wrong with it, for a variety of reasons - the main one being the fact that some utter mental at ITV thought it was a good idea to feature Paul Danan in anything at all.

Then we have the fact that he 'test drives the girls', implying that he gives them one (as the first post confirms), and then hands them back to their boyfriends (who frankly should do the decent thing and not touch them with a bargepole after that tombstoned toothed, tangoed arse wipe has been within three feet of them).

Its wrong on so many levels, Electra, and ITV should be thoroughly ashamed. Im only surprised they didnt re-make Doctor In The House, starring Harold Shipman, before he committed suicide, such is their lack of taste.

Anyone tuning into this barrel of utter shite would need their heads looking at.

Totally agree with what you say - but anyone actually wanting to go on a show like this is a bit suspect if you as me - espeically the females :eek: . I mean anyone who could actually want to go on a show to be 'test driven' (not a demeaning phrase at all :mad: - whatever form it takes <shudder>) needs their head bumps felt. :eek:
  • Options
    MarkFrithMarkFrith Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    It's great to get all your opinions on Paul, he does shift a lot of bindles. I reckon all you girls who claim to despise him, actually wouldn't mind being test driven by him :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    MarkFrith wrote:
    It's great to get all your opinions on Paul, he does shift a lot of bindles. I reckon all you girls who claim to despise him, actually wouldn't mind being test driven by him :D
    Eurgh :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarkFrith wrote:

Yeah, absolutely :rolleyes:

Haven't you got some fat/skinny zelebs to show piccies of and write one word of commentary, thus ensuring the next edition of your 'magazine' is ready in the shops tomorrow?

I imagine The Danan is a role model for you as he has the desperate remnants of a career and couldn't pull a muscle - never mind a woman :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, absolutely :rolleyes:

Haven't you got some fat/skinny zelebs to show piccies of and write one word of commentary, thus ensuring the next edition of your 'magazine' is ready in the shops tomorrow?

I imagine The Danan is a role model for you as he has the desperate remnants of a career and couldn't pull a muscle - never mind a woman :eek:
    I like a girl with spunk! We're always looking for unpaid internships on the magazine, Pru - would you be interested? I know you got a letter published in Heat once many years ago, so it shouldn't be too difficult to imagine you as a features writer..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarkFrith wrote:
    I like a girl with spunk! We're always looking for unpaid internships on the magazine, Pru - would you be interested? I know you got a letter published in Heat once many years ago, so it shouldn't be too difficult to imagine you as a features writer..

LMAO :D .. I just spat coffee at the screen... er, thanks Frithy, but there will be certain terms & conditions.....

I will of course be an excellent features writer - I will google piccies of all the latest dieting zelebs and put commentary alongside in an incisive way, something along the lines of:

'SHOCKING PICTURES OF NICOLE RITCHIE LOOKING THIN.
    'SHOCKING PICTURES OF NADINE FROM GIRLS ALOUD LOOKING SKINNY'
    'SHOCKING NEWS JUST IN - BRITNEY WEIGHS 10 STONE AND IS CLINICALLY OBESE.

For such incredible talent, I demand a six figure salary, a 3 day week, working lunches, a clothing allowance and regular liaisons with The Danan ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LMAO :D .. I just spat coffee at the screen... er, thanks Frithy, but there will be certain terms & conditions.....

I will of course be an excellent features writer - I will google piccies of all the latest dieting zelebs and put commentary alongside in an incisive way, something along the lines of:

'SHOCKING PICTURES OF NICOLE RITCHIE LOOKING THIN.
    'SHOCKING PICTURES OF NADINE FROM GIRLS ALOUD LOOKING SKINNY'
    'SHOCKING NEWS JUST IN - BRITNEY WEIGHS 10 STONE AND IS CLINICALLY OBESE.

For such incredible talent, I demand a six figure salary, a 3 day week, working lunches, a clothing allowance and regular liaisons with The Danan ;)
    I can't offer you much in the way of offices, but you can certainly share a broom cupboard with Keith from marketing. It is unpaid I'm afraid, but you can always boast about working on the world's thirtieth most poular entertainment magazine.
    Yes, more fat Britney stories are what we need - I'm always on the lookout for 'baby bumps' in women who are over a size eight as well. Will you be able to pump out the three thousand words required every month though Pru, this is what I worry about?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I can say is ewwwwwww