Options

Weird Problem with "Tired and Emotional"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
Forum Member
I set this programme to record from BBC4 on Tuesday night with a start time of 22:00 (as per the EPG) padded to end at 23:05 to allow for late running.
When I tried to look at the recording last night it started running at the link following the end of whatever had been transmitted (59mins on the blue bar) and had the next 5 mins recorded but would not rewind to the start of the blue bar which showed a duration of 1 hr 4 mins. When I looked at the recording data it showed only 166mb which presumably represents the 5 minutes that actually seems to be there. Has anyone else hit a problem like this with a recording and does anyone have any ideas as to whether this is a Humax glitch or some problem with what was being transmitted?

Comments

• Options
    Adrian_KAdrian_K Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    I've seen this twice in the 8 weeks I've had the machine (but not this year :-)) and 2 or three things are recorded everyday and all are padded.

I swore loudly both times and just moved on. I'm sure that Humax are aware but tracking down such a problem is very hard.
    I set this programme to record from BBC4 on Tuesday night with a start time of 22:00 (as per the EPG) padded to end at 23:05 to allow for late running.
    When I tried to look at the recording last night it started running at the link following the end of whatever had been transmitted (59mins on the blue bar) and had the next 5 mins recorded but would not rewind to the start of the blue bar which showed a duration of 1 hr 4 mins. When I looked at the recording data it showed only 166mb which presumably represents the 5 minutes that actually seems to be there. Has anyone else hit a problem like this with a recording and does anyone have any ideas as to whether this is a Humax glitch or some problem with what was being transmitted?