Disney's new channel Cinemagic info

superman775superman775 Posts: 1,954
Forum Member
✭✭✭
the new disney channel will launtch mid march. maybe then they will change the normal disney channels into the kids pack.

http://media247.co.uk/skydigital/ne...eys_new_mov.php

at last we got some info. :D

Comments

• Digi ManDigi Man Posts: 18,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has it been confirmed yet, whether the new channel will replace 'Toon Disney' or not?
  • superman775superman775 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Digi Man wrote:
    Has it been confirmed yet, whether the new channel will replace 'Toon Disney' or not?

i hope it dont beacuse i like toon disney its a good channel for kids. i know alot of people that would be :( for it to go but i guess it would be a bad move for disney channel to let it go.
  • <Finch><Finch> Posts: 3,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disney have been headed in a bad direction for a while. They don't really have a pull, its all over the place, they should have sections for the little kids then older and then teens - with their own Graphics and all.
    They dropped Home Improvement/8 Simple Rules which was a bad move, even if ABC1 does air them, they only show from what I can tell Seasons 1-4 of Home Improvement in terrible slots.

I am saying Disney should be more like a US Station - they know who they want and what times.
    It doesn't make sense to air shows aimed at 8 year olds at 11PM - that should be for Teenagers.

The Movie Channel sounds good, that will free up some space on Disney1 - but I figure they will stick some more Kim Possible reruns there.

Disney better have something planned otherwise I doubt that many new people will watch.

If they did this 3 years ago it would have scored well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i feel alot of people love disney channel beacuse it would be in the kids package. which is even better then paying £5 per month.
  • 2Legit2Quit2Legit2Quit Posts: 4,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely The Disney Channel becoming part of the basic Sky package is good news for all Sky subscribers who don't have movies or sports? :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Yeah - it's been confirmed today. Disney Cinemagic launches on March 16 in lieu of Toon Disney. The other Disney channels will then become part of the basic SKY package.
  • cooltvcooltv Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swhxd06 wrote:
    Yeah - it's been confirmed today. Disney Cinemagic launches on March 16 in lieu of Toon Disney. The other Disney channels will then become part of the basic SKY package.

Is it then going to become 5 pounds for 1 Disney channel, or free if you have movies? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    It will be free if you have Movies the same as the Disney Channel is now. Not sure if you'll be able to subscribe to it seperately though.
  • freebbcfreebbc Posts: 139
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    freebbc wrote:
    the link is broken :cry:

Try it now
    http://media247.co.uk/skydigital/newsarchive/2006/02/disneys_new_mov.php

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swhxd06 wrote:

thanx for the help. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freebbc wrote:
    the link is broken :cry:

sorry about the broken link didnt know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the new disney channel will launtch 16th march.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds28888.html

The launch of Cinemagic will coincide with the closure of Toon Disney and the switch of The Disney Channel and Playhouse Disney to the basic packages in order to double their reach.