Options

Bigger Picture Episode 5

samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Mischa Barton, Alice Cooper, Jenny Eclair, John Waters.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was ok tonight not as funny, but still good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like any of the guests this week, with the exception of Alice Cooper

The show didn't make me laugh once :mad: unlike previous weeks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This for me was best one I've watched, usually I think it trash but this week it entertain me
  • Options
    RuokasiRuokasi Posts: 3,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched most of it.. Was entertained, just not rolling around in fits of laughter..

Wasn't there something about Grahams wig last week? Did he have it in this week? Any before and after shots?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this show is ok but I'm always thinking about if the Americans on it get any of the British related jokes. You see them laughing but do they get it?
  • Options
    Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MARK7131 wrote:
    I think this show is ok but I'm always thinking about if the Americans on it get any of the British related jokes. You see them laughing but do they get it?
    I would have thought so, Its not so much the intelligence of the people on theother side of the pond, more the kindergarten toilet humour.

I tuned in for Alice Cooper who should really deserve some lifetime achievement award (if only for appearing on TBP) but Ms Barton was quite pleasant on the eye.