Options

Never buy a Phillips product

I have had problems with my 32" plasma tv.

I phoned up a Phillips repairers who said it would cost over £400. Told them to do one and attempted to find a local repairer. To no avail though as they either don't fix plasmas or don't touch Phillips products. Only solution was to go with the Phillips repairers. Phoned them back and the cost was £411 for collection, delivery, investigation and labour. 2 weeks later no-one phoned me back to say what the problem was even though they said they would within 5-10 days. 20 minutes on hold later I got through to someone. She said the problem was with the power supply and will need a part. OK I said how much. £4.55. Yep less than a packet of ****. So all in all it has cost £416 to correct although I haven't had it back yet as that will now be another week.

I suppose I should be thankful it is only costing £4.55 in parts but still feel aggreaved it cost £411 for the other bits. Talk about a rip off. I will NEVER buy anything Phillips again.

Not sure about other Phillips products but I aint going to touch them with a barge pole from now on.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: