Options

Jodie attacks chantelle, chantelles mum & preston!!

SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
On jodies website she has really gone for chantelle!
Ive never seen such envy & jealousy!!
You have to read it!!
She basically claims she helped out chantelle, & that chantelles mum owes her something too!!
She claims preston liked her too!!
Oh & then she tells a lie about she doesnt care about chantelle & preston all she cares is that her nan is out of hospital which i can promise you is a lie & just a sympathy story coz she doesnt give too shit's about her nan being ill because she never visited or called her once!!
She just a selfish cow & if anyone else gets in the spotlight she cant handle it!!

Chantelle has done nothing to her so why the hell should she be able to attack her jsut because chantelle hasnt had to be a public **** to get famous lol

Read it guys its soooo funny yet disturbing lol

xxx

Comments

• Options
    airyfariyairyfariy Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what is her web address?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jealousy is a disease that she has bigtime :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whats the site?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've copied and pasted the following from the BB thread, I presume this is what the OP is referring to
    Speaking of CBB, everyone is bugging me (or trying to bug me - I've taken to not answering my phone) for comments on Chantelle: "What do I think of her and Preston?" - who cares?! Not me. "What do you think of her fame, will it last?" - again, who cares?! It hardly affects my life?! "Wasn't she horrible to you? Why has she turned on you?" (with reference to the front cover of OK mag a few weeks ago that stated "Chantelle - why I won't be friends with Jodie"). Lets clear it all up now shall we?!
    In the House of Hell, I thought that Chantelle was the nicest one. She was the only real person amongst a group of up-their-own-arses once-famous, fading celebs. I got on with Chantelle. We're both from Essex, we're both young girls who know how to have fun. When I left, I spent the next two weeks campaigning across the whole country for her to win. I went on GMTV three times, Richard and Judy three times, I did countless other TV shows, every radio station in the country and I even had the front page of this, my own website saying "VOTE CHANTELLE" in giant pink letters. I urged everyone I spoke to, to vote for her. I spent hours on the phone to her mum. Chantelle asked me to call her mum if I left that night, so I memorised her number and called her. I then called her again a week later to see how she was bearing up with the strain of it all and to reassure her that Chantelle was fine. I ended up being on the phone to her for a number of hours, giving her advice for the future, advice on what agents are good and advice on how to have a long term career. Whatever people may say about me, I could have been (and was tipped to be) just a 5-minute wonder. Instead, after three years I'm still going strong. I've made a hell of a lot of money and I know an awful lot about the business. You don't last if you're not clued up, and clever with it. Chantelle's mum was about to sign her up to a dodgy agent. If she had have signed with him, her career would have been over before it even started. I told her all of this and gave her some other options. She listened in shock, having realised how little she actually knew about the business. She ended up taking my advice and signed with a good agent. I did all this off my own back, because I cared and I didn't want to see her get ripped or mugged off.
    The week that Chantelle then emerged the winner, she gave her first interview to Ok mag, saying that she didn't want to stay friends with me and I've never heard from her since. Now, I don't care. You lot know my philosophy of "what goes around comes around". I have the best friends I could ever wish for. Chantelle doesn't even come close to what I already have with my mates and if I'm honest, I don't need any more friends. I have everything I need right here. I wouldn't change my life or friends for the world. I'm disappointed that she turned out to not be as nice as I'd thought she was. I'm disappointed that she's become so self-absorbed that she has already forgotten the people who supported her from day one. I'm disappointed that she didn't even call to say "thanks" for being there for her mum when she needed it. But that's where it ends. Chantelle has to live herself. She has to live with the fact that she snubbed the one person who did GENUINELY care. I wish her luck, I really do. You need a brain, talent, personality and you need to be interesting to survive in this industry. I don't know how long she'll be around. Personally I'd rather watch the real Paris Hilton than her and I won't watch anything she does, but that's me. She was a breath of fresh air in CBB, but that's not hard; given the vile, egotistical, two-faced scheming twats that were in the house. Bloody Jordan or Peter would have been a breath of fresh air in there and I can't stand either of them! It's a shame that she turned out to be as cold and selfish as the rest of them and of course it's not nice to have to read that someone doesn't want to be your friend (especially after you've campaigned for them for two weeks and spent hours on the phone to their mum) but you know what? I'm over it. I was over it the night she won. I wanted her to win and she did. I'm glad for that. I'd have hated any of the others to win. That's as far as it goes. Like I said, she's a disappointment on a large scale, but honestly, it doesn't affect my life. The same as her and Preston being together doesn't affect my life. If they want to make money out of weird set-up shoots where they pretend they don't know they're being photographed, then good luck to them. I didn't feel any chemistry between them in the house whatsoever. In fact, Chantelle said to me that Preston was "the best of a bad bunch" she said he was the one she'd snog if "she was forced to choose one". From what I gather (I still haven't watched it back and don't have any intention to do so), they showed Preston always giving her compliments and telling her she looked nice. Apparently, this showed that he had feelings for her. Well, Preston told me every day that I looked nice too (and Traci, and even Pete). Whenever I put a new outfit on, Preston would compliment me on it or tell me I looked good in it. He even told me he would snog me if we were both still in the house for the last week (which I wouldn't have done, as we all know my feelings on cheating). Anyway, point is - who cares if they are together or not. I don't. I care that [mentions some friends and family stuff]. I don't care if two people from a naff and public bullying TV show end up shagging in a car (unless it's in my drive and then I'd care!)
    I refuse to answer any questions on them. I think I've now said everything I need to say. She isn't as nice or loyal or real as I thought she was and I don't care who she's shagging. The only person I feel sorry for here, is Preston's ex girlfriend, for the public humiliation she has suffered at the hands of her boyfriend and his new girlfriends' need for fame and attention. Chantelle has lost an army of fans for stating that she won't be friends with me (believe it or not all you nasty people that read this - I do actually have a very large fan base) and people who at first thought she was lovely (like I did) have seen a not-so-nice side to her from her comments in OK. Can everyone drop it now?! Please....... I don't care, no one of sane mind cares.
  • Options
    acerspadesacerspades Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    She had an awful lot of bitching to do for one who doesn't care! :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    "no one of a sane mind cares"

I assume thats why she cares so much then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    jesus how many times did she say "i dont care...." and "it doesnt affect my life" :rolleyes:

and her "army" of fans - please!

give me strength :rolleyes: :cool:
  • Options
    airyfariyairyfariy Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whats her actual site ?
  • Options
    lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talk about someone protesting too much. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.jodiemarsh.tv/blog/index.cfm?ccs=23&cs=325

Heres the site, beware though!! Not for the sane, clean or normal lol

xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    I don't normally bother with celebrity gossip forums especially 'big-bloody-brother' but this caught my eye because I just read in my local paper that Jodie Marsh is making an appearance at my local library in a couple of weeks to talk about her 'friendship' with Chantelle (as well as plugging her book), might be worth going now just to hear how much b******t she can come out with !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xx
  • Options
    honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone read todays blog? I find it quite disturbing but I'm not sure why and its puzzling me.
  • Options
    honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o Sorry ignore the post above , I have just read all the comments on the e-bay thread, I'm not alone in my thoughts thank goodness!
  • Options
    DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

xx

Do you know her then or her family? got any good gos you could PM me? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    acerspades wrote:
    She had an awful lot of bitching to do for one who doesn't care! :rolleyes: :D

Exactly. After seeing her on the "Trust Me I'm a Holiday Rep" programme, I saw Jodie in a different light and started to believe she was a misunderstood person who was actually really nice and down-to-earth. But after BB, shes just come across as an incredibly bitter person who has nothing better to do than slag other celebs off on her blog. And does anyone else notice how much she uses the word "vile" when shes blabbing on about her BB experience? Its getting old now. It just leaves me thinking: who is she trying to convince that she doesn't care about Chantelle - us or herself?

And this whole thing about her calling up Chantelle's mum and talking to her for "hours" on the phone...doesn't anyone else find her behaviour a bit creepy? She'd just met the girl! Its like as soon as she finds a new friendship/relationship she dives straight in to the deep end and becomes overly obssessive, then the next thing you know its all over again as soon as its started.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donz wrote:
    Do you know her then or her family? got any good gos you could PM me? :)
    Lets just say im very very close to a relative of hers & they feel just the same or worse about her then everyone on this thread lol!!
    She's a nasty peice of work!!
    Only cares for herself & the bullying thing at school is not true either, she was meant to be an attention seeker back then & quite easy too, so i hink she provoked everyone till they couldnt stand her any more, like she does now!!
    She calls anyone who dares to differ with her a bully!!
    I know some of her familly & they are the best people in the world, sooooo caring, kind & nothing like her!! ( just so you dont think that the are like her cause they arent like the marsh's!! ) Yo wouldnt believe they shared the same blood as the marsh's!! ( just had to say tha in their honour ) :D
    xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jealousy is a disease that she has bigtime :D
    Not everyone is jealous of Chantelle.
    I think maybe the reason Jodie attacked Chantelle was because Chantelle and Jodie were friends in the big brother house,yet when they both got out,chantelle had no time for Jodie and didn't want to be her friend.
    I personally think fame went to Chantelle's head,I do think she probably would have been Jodie's friend outside of the house if Chantelle never won big brother. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lucy1983 wrote:
    I think maybe the reason Jodie attacked Chantelle was because Chantelle and Jodie were friends in the big brother house,yet when they both got out,chantelle had no time for Jodie and didn't want to be her friend.
    I personally think fame went to Chantelle's head,I do think she probably would have been Jodie's friend outside of the house if Chantelle never won big brother. :rolleyes:

Nope sorry luv but jodie is upset that she never got a chance to cash in on chantelle!!
    Friend is not someone you've known a week in an artificial enviroment & only started talking to when you realised they were going to be in the spotlight & bigger than you!!

She befriended chantelle because if you cant beat em join em!! she was compertition, essex girl, glamour model, no slag'ish history & better hair extentions!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy1983 wrote:
    how has fame gone to her head? she knew Jodie for a week :confused: I would agree if it was someone she'd been friends with for years but she barely knew Jodie!

Shonebizzle i agree with you about Jodie and Chantelles mum, if someone that i'd only known for a week rang my mum and was on the phone for 6 hours telling her who should manage ME i would not be impressed, Especially if that person was someone who was themself quite unpopular with the british public :eek:
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    How hard is it to pick up a phone and say hi

according to chanters she was only freinds with preston and jodie in the house

we all know preston has had more than a phone call, it would not have killed chanters to call jodie to say hi

who used who in the house
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

according to chanters she was only freinds with preston and jodie in the house

we all know preston has had more than a phone call, it would not have killed chanters to call jodie to say hi

who used who in the house
    I agree with every comment :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    very hard when you haven't got that persons number:)
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    anna123 wrote:
    very hard when you haven't got that persons number:)
    and who says she doesnt?

how hard would it be to contact an agent?

how hard would it be to Ask BB producers if they had a number

why would jodie not leave her number with chantelles mum if she's talked to her so much

has chanters mum not got 1471

how hard is it to say

'i havent contacted jodie because i havent got her number'

Jodie is unpleasant at best but

i dont look at chantelle through rose coloured glasses
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally think Jodie has slagged off Chantelle because she is upset that Chantelle doesn't want to have anything to do with her.