Options

Kerry Katona in Heat magazine..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know..another thread on Kerry Katona..but I am interested if other people read the interview and thought that it did her no favours at all and was more incriminating then anything else? She came across as paranoid and defensive. The picture of her nose looked pretty dodgy too...any thoughts? In this case i beleive an interview to 'set the record ' has done more damage then good!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its that time again look out lads she is in heat again. why doesnt she get spayed :D
  • Options
    DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006110516,00.html

OMG Cant this woman keep her stupid mouth shut she is brainless !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People really hate her don't they! I thought the interview was honest and should have set people straight on a few big issues, e.g. the drug and drink allegations and the kids, but i don't think it matters what she says everyone is against her anyway. Shame really because i think she is a lovely girl.
  • Options
    macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No doctor would say that to a pregnant woman unless they were totally irresponsible.
    KK is nothing but an ignorant, stupid girl, and probably misinterpreted what she was told.
  • Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When will this total non-entity disappear? :(
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pink chick wrote:
    People really hate her don't they! I thought the interview was honest and should have set people straight on a few big issues, e.g. the drug and drink allegations and the kids, but i don't think it matters what she says everyone is against her anyway. Shame really because i think she is a lovely girl.

I think the interview was wholly dishonest - she came across as so defensive as others have said. 'My nose was so red because I had a cold', 'I went out and bought a bottle of whisky and some cans of beer at 9am because it was me Nan's birthday'. I actually think this deluded little cretin is in the throes of a serious addiction and needs to get help. Nobody with 2 children would get engaged to someone after 3 weeks - she is a mess and needs to sort herself out. The comments about Brian were particularly telling 'I wish he was living back with us'. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a pathetic, talentless little moron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the interview was wholly dishonest - she came across as so defensive as others have said. 'My nose was so red because I had a cold', 'I went out and bought a bottle of whisky and some cans of beer at 9am because it was me Nan's birthday'. I actually think this deluded little cretin is in the throes of a serious addiction and needs to get help. Nobody with 2 children would get engaged to someone after 3 weeks - she is a mess and needs to sort herself out. The comments about Brian were particularly telling 'I wish he was living back with us'. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a pathetic, talentless little moron.

Well she has to defensive because everyone is attacking her, thats what you do you defend yourself, everyone has the right to put their side across which she did. People have already formed an opinion on her so they won't see any truth in what she says. The only thing i don't support her on is getting with another man so quickly, i do think that could affect her children.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kerry Katona in Heat? You do surprise me. You'll be telling us Chantelle is in the Star next! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Yeh i also read the interview.

Im sorry to say it didnt really change my opinion of her, she hasnt really got a talent to speak off and shes so over-exposed its enough to make anyone barf!

While I could sympathise with some of what she was saying about not being able to trust so called mates and them starting fights with her so they can sell their stories, i can well beleive it and i dont think she's lying. However if she expects everyone to beleive that she has been totally blameless in all these incidents then thats a bit much. Ok she did admit that shes only human and she did lose her temper but i dont see the need for her to do an interview everytime something happens to try and clear her reputation. She says shes not going to stop going out and letting it rule her life but if fights are going to happen and ppl have got it in for her, shes got to take a step back and think the effect it will have on her family. Shes a mother so maybe she should move somewhere different, not because shes weak or giving into nasty individuals but because it might be better for her and her kids in the long run, who knows.

People just arent interested in her comings and goings. Of course if its in a magazine your going to read it, but just once id like to open a mag and not see her face in it, which is either pulling the obligatory tongue-pulling pose or else we are told to be thrilled at seeing Kerrys so called fab new figure ffs! What is this now, the about-turn on her being engaged? First she said she was and now she said she hasnt yet.....dont tell me she has backtracked because of the view the public has taken on it.....??

Beleive it or not when she met Bryan and had just left Atomic Kitten i thought she seemed ok, upfront and honest, really likeable. It seems to me that because shes got issues within herself, she seems to need the attention and for people to like her despite what she says. If she calmed down a bit and didnt take every bit of work or publicity that was offered to her maybe ppl wouldnt be so hard on her.

While she annoys the hell out of me and alot of people (allbeit) ppl that dont know her :rolleyes: , I hope she can sort herself out.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pink chick wrote:
    Well she has to defensive because everyone is attacking her, thats what you do you defend yourself, everyone has the right to put their side across which she did. People have already formed an opinion on her so they won't see any truth in what she says. The only thing i don't support her on is getting with another man so quickly, i do think that could affect her children.

Why do you think that is?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hear she's talking about leaving Warrington, because people there 'hate' her.
    She's surprised? It's more about her own behaviour - if she calmed down, didn't lash out at people every time she has a drink, and didn't have a new bloke every five minutes, the population might get to like her.

Oh well, there's none so blind as those that won't see eh?
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    panicj wrote:
    Yeh i also read the interview.

Im sorry to say it didnt really change my opinion of her, she hasnt really got a talent to speak off and shes so over-exposed its enough to make anyone barf!

While I could sympathise with some of what she was saying about not being able to trust so called mates and them starting fights with her so they can sell their stories, i can well beleive it and i dont think she's lying. However if she expects everyone to beleive that she has been totally blameless in all these incidents then thats a bit much. Ok she did admit that shes only human and she did lose her temper but i dont see the need for her to do an interview everytime something happens to try and clear her reputation. She says shes not going to stop going out and letting it rule her life but if fights are going to happen and ppl have got it in for her, shes got to take a step back and think the effect it will have on her family. Shes a mother so maybe she should move somewhere different, not because shes weak or giving into nasty individuals but because it might be better for her and her kids in the long run, who knows.

To be honest it could be her habit of carrying on with her mates fellas which contributes quite a lot to the fact she seems to have no mates left! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because it's not healthy for any kids to see their mum with two different partners after spliting with their dad (dave and mark since bryan), they may be confused and upset about who to call dad. It doesn't mean though that she deserves the drug and drink allegations because i think they are simply not true. I also think their own father should take more of a role in their lives.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pink chick wrote:
    Because it's not healthy for any kids to see their mum with two different partners after spliting with their dad (dave and mark since bryan), they may be confused and upset about who to call dad. It doesn't mean though that she deserves the drug and drink allegations because i think they are simply not true. I also think their own father should take more of a role in their lives.

She's a known drunk, and that's been reported more than once. She denies the drug allegations, but IMO, there's no smoke without fire.
    Why do you think everyone's attacking her pinkchick?
    I'd say it was fairly obvious.
  • Options
    DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pink chick wrote:

And how do you know they are "simply not true" ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    macsgirl wrote:
    She's a known drunk, and that's been reported more than once. She denies the drug allegations, but IMO, there's no smoke without fire.
    Why do you think everyone's attacking her pinkchick?
    I'd say it was failrly obvious.

I think people are attacking her because they believe all the bad press stories about her, no one thinks hang on is someone just selling a story on her, making up some lies to make a bit of money thats what is obvious to me!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donz wrote:
    And how do you know they are "simply not true" ?

I said i think they are simply not true, my opinion which i am entitled too!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because we're sheep and we seem to have an insane interest in this womans life and whether or not she's a drunk, whether or not she's a drug addict, whether or not she's a ****, and whether or not she's a good mother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know..another thread on Kerry Katona..but I am interested if other people read the interview and thought that it did her no favours at all and was more incriminating then anything else? She came across as paranoid and defensive. The picture of her nose looked pretty dodgy too...any thoughts? In this case i beleive an interview to 'set the record ' has done more damage then good!

I don't know whether or not she was honest in the interview.

However I got the impression (with her jokes and laughter) that she was treating it very lightly. She wasn't taking very much of it seriously at all and it was THAT which annoyed me most. It wasn't what she said, it was that attitude.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pink chick wrote:
    I also think their own father should take more of a role in their lives.

Thats true-he has chosen to live in another continent from the 2 little girls. It would be nice for them to have some kind of stability. Brian isnt helping matters at all. Although in saying that, we dont know how much time he spends with them as he doesnt have a contract with OK!.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006110516,,00.html

she said in her OK column how she smoked during her pregnancy!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sleepydove wrote:
    I don't know whether or not she was honest in the interview.

However I got the impression (with her jokes and laughter) that she was treating it very lightly. She wasn't taking very much of it seriously at all and it was THAT which annoyed me most. It wasn't what she said, it was that attitude.

She was probably pissed during the interview ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    Iwould'nt usually read the article, but I had nothing else to do. She sounded really arrogant and up her own bottom. I wish the rags would stop writing about her. She's like the Chav Princess Di. The Queen of Tarts.

:sleep:
  • Options
    FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pink chick wrote:

On the subject of the drink allegations....Sorry but I don't think it's normal behaviour to be buying whiskey and beers at 9am for your nan's birthday. Nor do I think it's normal, stable, healthy behaviour to be out binge drinking as much as this ignorant young mother does. As for the coke allegations, the rumours keep surfacing time and time again. I am a believer in the "no smoke without fire" argument and it would certainly explain Kerry's seemlessly endless energy in supposedly caring for 2 demanding little kids and partying hard so often. She is an out of control disgrace and if she had any real friends left, maybe one of them would have told her she is a mess and needs to sort herself out pronto before she makes tragic victims of her kids along with herself.
  • Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was probably pissed during the interview ;)

*Snigger* :D