Celebrities Without Slap

xflarexflare Posts: 1,768
Forum Member
✭✭✭
9:00pm - 10:00pm
Channel Five

Documentary looking at the worst side of celebrity photos, from Cameron Diaz's spots and Christina Aguilera's fake tan to the stars' countless make-up mistakes. As a single photo can make or break the stars' careers, this programme scrutinizes the howlers they'd rather forget, as well as revealing their best hair and make-up tricks with advice from top hairdresser Denise MacAdam and celebrity make-up artist Julia B.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i might watch that.
  • Gossip QueenGossip Queen Posts: 8,758
    Forum Member
    Thanks. I was going to post that. I'll definetly be watching.
    Forum Member
    Apparently jodie marsh is on there and jordan.
    Forum Member
    Jordan just got slammed for her extensions.
  • macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who cares?
    I look shi*te first thing in he morning, why should a celeb be any different?
    They're human too. :)
  • demonicangeldemonicangel Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Its actually refreshing sometimes to see a celeb without their slap on - you realise they are human and have bad skin/hair days too!

I'm sure I'd look amazing with a personal make-up artist, hairdresser and stylist at my beck and call.... :D
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    macsgirl wrote:
    Who cares?
    I look shi*te first thing in he morning, why should a celeb be any different?
    They're human too. :)

:D My other half says all women look like lizards without a bit of slap! :D

I never go out without any on.
    And I feel very sorry for the postmen and women who have to see all the lizards before they've made-up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well i have to be honest i dont wear make most of the time, but i dont look like a lizard...honest
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    ange wrote:
    well i have to be honest i dont wear make most of the time, but i dont look like a lizard...honest

I believe ya. But Mr babygrumpling is sticking to his opinion. Its the drink. :D:D:D He sees iguanas everywhere instead of pink elephants. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    ange wrote:

me too :)
  • mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the celebs looked really bad though. Not just plain or unkempt but sick or really slovenly too. I wouldnt go out in the state some of those people were in.

I'll be haunted by Katie Holmes pustulated and carbuncled face for a while now. :(

The amount of hair extensions was a shocker too. Baldy celebs are everywhere !
    Forum Member
    Finally! It was nice to see that celebs are just like us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed that the only person who still looked good about slap was Caprice! I also liked her honesty, when she admitted that she had been retouched by magazine editors.
    Caprice rules :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think Caprice looks better without make up, i remember thinking that when she was on celeb bb too.
  • DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beanbean wrote:
    i think Caprice looks better without make up, i remember thinking that when she was on celeb bb too.

There's more than enough unmade up bad skinned shockers on the high street without seeing celebs that way - they should be banned from leaving the house until sparkling IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Five belongs to Sky who owns the Sun who own Heat and the rubbish was recylced Heat ....load of tosh as usual, and the running commentary was pathetic..I survived about 10 minutes and went back to best Actor on C4...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D My other half says all women look like lizards without a bit of slap! :D

I never go out without any on.
    And I feel very sorry for the postmen and women who have to see all the lizards before they've made-up.

Your not married to David Icke by any chance are you?? :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    Five belongs to Sky who owns the Sun who own Heat and the rubbish was recylced Heat ....load of tosh as usual, and the running commentary was pathetic..I survived about 10 minutes and went back to best Actor on C4...
    No they dont. Five belongs to RTL and they are rivals of Sky so no connection there.
    Sky is part of the News Corp Group which also owns The Sun but again, no relation to Heat which is wholly ownde by Emap.
    Best Actor was dry as you like, at least this was a bit of Friday night, chilled out fun. :)