Options

Vanessa Felts- Everywhere

Gossip QueenGossip Queen Posts: 8,758
Forum Member
Everywhere i look on my t.v i see her. Anone else keep seeing her. She dosen't go away. I saw her yesterday and just now. Jeez :)

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everywhere i look on my t.v i see her. Anone else keep seeing her. She dosen't go away. I saw her yesterday and just now. Jeez :)

:confused:
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean literally :eek:

***I'll get my coat :o *****
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least the woman has a brain in her head - a very intelligent woman. Yeah, OK, she's big, but so what? She's got more to say than most of the vapid non-entities gracing our media at the moment.
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least the woman has a brain in her head - a very intelligent woman. Yeah, OK, she's big, but so what? She's got more to say than most of the vapid non-entities gracing our media at the moment.

I do enjoy listening to her debate. She's very good :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her - she's not a bimbo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She always does speak well , I like her too.
  • Options
    TalullahTalullah Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like vanessa...she is intelligent and down to earth and speaks her mind
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ditto, I like her, I think she's great. She's had a lot of shit from the media but she always fights back and speaks her mind unlike most in showbiz so good for her.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Totally agree.She does annoy me somewhat but at least when she opens her mouth she is articulate and accurate as well as being astute.
  • Options
    acerspadesacerspades Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Mykonos wrote:
    Totally agree.She does annoy me somewhat but at least when she opens her mouth she is articulate and accurate as well as being astute.

Except when she says she is a size 12! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her a lot, she always speaks her mind, which is good. Although she always seems to appear in all the greatest 100 shows. She was also in that celebrity programme tonight, about celebs looking bad in pictures
  • Options
    CHUTNEYCHUTNEY Posts: 16,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I 'love' her moralising on other people when she's quite happy to work for the 'Sleaze King' Richard Desmond, hypocriscy doesn't even begin to describe it! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a pain in the arse but I wouldn't she's everywhere!
  • Options
    podge1podge1 Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    Mykonos wrote:

Could do without her articulate descriptions of what she would like to do with chocolate and young studs half of her age.

I'd also like her to take lessons in lowering the pitch of her voice by a couple of octaves
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her too. Why is she famous though??
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member

I totally agree. I am sick to death of Jordon, Jade, Chantelle and the rest of them. Vanessa is intelligent, educated and entertaining. Her newspaper column is interesting and informative and I agree with a lot of her opinions. She speaks her mind (very anti Camilla and Charles!!! :) ) and it is a refreshing change. More power to her elbow. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont like her but i dont see her on any tv shows/magazines nevermind everywhere!
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I find her interesting and entertaining. I'd be happy to see more of her on the box.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    I'm a big Vanessa fan. More often than not I find myself agreeing with her and she was great on Hardspell.
  • Options
    RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,242
    Forum Member
    she does seem to be on everything at the moment! and is always on Richard and Judy offering her opinion...

sometimes she can be annoying, but sometimes I find her interesting, frank and a refreshing guest...ie she speaks her mind. Depends on the topic shes on about, and what mood im in!
  • Options
    artful_dodgerartful_dodger Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen the fat old bird on the box in ages. Not that I'm complaining.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fair enough she does give a good debate, but i still see her all the time. I saw her twice in two days.
  • Options
    Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair enough she does give a good debate, but i still see her all the time. I saw her twice in two days.

You might be at the Event Horizon, only the most massive celestial bodies have them, and you have got too close to escape.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You need to get out more :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I do go out actually.