Brangelina

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 679
Forum Member
✭✭
GGGRRR- does anyone else think that these two are just wierd? Ive read another celeb mag (i'm sad yes) and they are just so irritating. I know angelina is good etc for adopting blah blah blah but seeing them together after all their denying being together just gets right on my nerves. Brad just seems to have turned into a wimp and she always seems to be the one leading him everywhere....any thoughts? :mad:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah i do not understand why they keep denying everything, surely if they just come clean it'll stop all the ridiculous press about them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    I think what gets on my nerves about these two is just be honest about it, you're together, you got together or realised something between you during the film - to keep denying it and then whoops, she's pregnant, is just silly. They should have just been honest, fair enough its probably none of our business anyway, but they put themselves in the public eye.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Angelina is a wierdo...and she has no dress sense...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Jen and Vince to announce they are getting married and are expecting a baby- I love Jen- she deserves to rub Bard's face in it for a change
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lex321 wrote:
    GGGRRR- does anyone else think that these two are just wierd? Ive read another celeb mag (i'm sad yes) and they are just so irritating. I know angelina is good etc for adopting blah blah blah but seeing them together after all their denying being together just gets right on my nerves. Brad just seems to have turned into a wimp and she always seems to be the one leading him everywhere....any thoughts? :mad:

I think she's could be influencin him to look a bit like billy bob, with all that facial hair and dyed hair, very strange
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    what i,d like to know is did brad and jen split up because he was cheating with Ange, or was their marriage on the rocks regardless?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    angeldust wrote:
    what i,d like to know is did brad and jen split up because he was cheating with Ange, or was their marriage on the rocks regardless?

well he got with ange quite quickly after the split so she must have something to do with it.
  • WhitneyWhitney Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are both pathetic. Brad seems totally in love with being a father rather than Angie. Their displays of family togetherness at various airports just sicken me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beanbean wrote:
    well he got with ange quite quickly after the split so she must have something to do with it.

I know he didn't have an affair (well maybe he did, I don't know actually) but things like that are symptoms of a failing marriage; they are not the cause.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whitney wrote:
    I think they are both pathetic. Brad seems totally in love with being a father rather than Angie. Their displays of family togetherness at various airports just sicken me
    Well don't buy the magazine if they are in them then. :rolleyes:

For goodness sakes are they not allowed to go about their normal day to day business because they might get snapped by the paps and end up in a magazine and "sicken" you? :eek:

It's not exactly their fault if the paps latch onto them at a public place like an airport, they don't seem to be going out of their way to draw attention to themselves everytime I've seen a picture of them snapped in a public place slapped on the front of some mag. They always look rather bland, I do wonder why the press is so obssessed with them. I honestly couldn't care either way.

I never understand why people take sides in the breakdown of someone else's marriage. :confused: However much you've heard you do not know the real story. The only marriage you can justifibly take sides in is your own.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    beanbean wrote:
    yeah i do not understand why they keep denying everything, surely if they just come clean it'll stop all the ridiculous press about them.[/QUOTE

That is annoying me as well. Stop patronising the public and being idiots :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    lex321 wrote:
    GGGRRR-
    Brad just seems to have turned into a wimp and she always seems to be the one leading him everywhere....any thoughts? :mad:

Brad always seemed like a wimp to me... He would copy his style from any girl that he dated, Gwen his hair blond, Jen his hair dirty blond, Angelina his hair dark..just like her's(?). He has no identity. Yes, I agree she seems like she is leading him around. I would be very suprised If she doesn't get bored with him very soon, since she is so eccentric and he is ..... dull and boring :yawn: . Billy Bob was not the best looking guy :eek: , but atleast he seemed interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ROTFLMAO, The thread title had me in fits off laughter :D:D:D:D
  • WhitneyWhitney Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mad1 wrote:
    Well don't buy the magazine if they are in them then. :rolleyes: .

:rolleyes:

How are we supposed to know?
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whitney wrote:
    :rolleyes:

How are we supposed to know?

Well you could always try looking before you buy them? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I for one like them. I agree with them keeping silent about their relationship. Its nobody's business but their own and good for them.

They have probably learned from their previous,very public relationships that it puts a lot of stress on them, so have wisely decided to keep schtum. They can't win for trying, if they flaunted their relationship they would be criticised and now that they are trying to keep it low key, they are still be judged.

I don't blame them, at least the vultures cannot feed of them if they don't feed them with any info.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for them. I think they make such a beautiful couple, and I hope they're happy in the future with their family.They don't have to justify themselves to the public, people should just get on with their own lives. When they're ready to talk about their personal lives they will.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,555
    Forum Member
    I can see that it would be difficult for them to talk about their relationship when he so blatently got it together with her behind Jen's back rather than being willing to work at the marriage - it makes him look weak and pathetic.

Ange also has a reputation for going after married men and perhaps as she's getting older and the acting still isn't getting any better she's at least realised that by keeping quiet she won't alienate too many more prospective employers.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Brad and Angelina don't look right together,they look weird with each other.
    I think Brad and Jen looked good together.
    However Brad and Jen have both moved on,so good luck to them.
    I'm more of a Jennifer anniston fan than An angelina Jolie fan,but I hope Angelina's birth goes well. :)
  • tania4stevetania4steve Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maimou wrote:
    I can see that it would be difficult for them to talk about their relationship when he so blatently got it together with her behind Jen's back rather than being willing to work at the marriage - it makes him look weak and pathetic.

Exactly, marriages do go wrong but (call me old fashioned I know) the honourable thing to do is to put all your efforts into trying to make things work ... then split up if that doesn't work ... then get together with someone else... end of!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When will you people realize that there is a huge difference between denying things and simply not talking about it? My god. They are doing nothing wrong in my opinion. I love how we the public will criticize couples for spilling the beans and telling every sordid little detail about their relationship and here we have a couple who says nothing and simply gets on with their lives and they still get criticized.
  • DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brangelina sounds like a new range from Mr Kipling - YUM!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gwen his hair blond, Jen his hair dirty blond, Angelina his hair dark..just like her's(?). He has no identity.

And you people need to get your facts straight before you go dissing someone.

-Gwen: She dyed her hair to match his I believe, not the other way around. Either that or for that movie Sliding Doors.

-Jen: Do you know how many hairstyles he had when he was with her? Tons.

-Angelina: Dyed his hair for the movie Jesse James.

Well it's pretty much known that their marriage was on the rocks long before he even met Angelina so...
  • OuchthathurtOuchthathurt Posts: 2,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO. Gosh dlm1288, just when you thought the Brangelina fuss had died down and you could relax a bit from your passionate defence of Brad and Angelina all over the forum, another thread about these two nonentities comes trolling its merry little way back.

:D:D:D

I personally have been delighted at the severe lack of cutsie pie news about these two and their impending spawn. It actually made room in the news for a couple of more important things, rather than the first public kiss or whatever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now I'm getting picked on for being a Brad and Angelina fan. Predictable. Carry on haters...