The Sun and Kate Moss

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
Forum Member
They have been giving her some serious grief this week. Does anybody know why? I thought she was now clean and getting on with her life. What is the Suns's problem with KM :confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sun is crap.
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's been getting some serious stick from all corners of the press for the past six months. Personally Im sick of hearing about the overated, wonky eyed minger and couldn't give a stuff about what she does in her personal life.
  • Gossip QueenGossip Queen Posts: 8,758
    Forum Member
    I brought the news paper last week monday, i think when they printed a story about her and drugs. But in the pic you could see cocaine next to her, and it was at Nelson Mandela's House.
    Forum Member
    How is she wonky eyed?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    How is she wonky eyed?
    I hate the Sun but can't understand why she's getting grief from them at the moment when she appears to be doing well. Are they short of stories? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They always do that though. It doesn't matter whether somebody is doing well or not; if the Sun feel like being nasty then they will.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is she wonky eyed?

One eye is smaller than the other. How can you not have noticed?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Everybody has one eye smaller than the other :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    No i haven't noticed, anyway her looks have got her where she is today. So it dosen't really mater.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually i have one eye smaller then the other- am i a minger then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i don;t mind kate moss, i kind of feel sorry for her now, theres no need for The Scum to keep bringing up her past
  • Pat's EarringsPat's Earrings Posts: 678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she tried to sue them in the past so they are getting revenge.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    the thing is with tabloids and celebs, celebs selling stories to newspapers (which they do, frequently - many a gay celeb has planted a story of them having 'wild sex' with some page 3 model to cover their true sexuality up) is like selling their soul to the devil. they're fine for a while, but as soon as they piss that tabloid off the paper will exact their revenge. chris parker was a victim of this.

generally, newspapers gather up a lot of dirt on celebs and keep it away until the opportune moment. my other half works in the media, and she said that a certain paper had a very very damaging story on a certain famous footballer but they were only going to print it if he came back from euro 2004 a hero. but luckily for him his performances were shite the whole time and he fluffed up a penalty, so they didn't. thats what papers do - wait until a celeb is on top of the world and then bring them down with a damaging story. it's cruel but that's how they get the readers unfortunately.

i know of a couple of celebs who have stories on them hidden in a file that will come out when the paper feels like it.

the sun almost certainly had 'cocaine kate' stories for years but have only published them now because they want to ride the wave of backlash against her and she can't exactly sue when she was photographed doing the drug.

the ironic thing is, these tabloids act like celebrities taking cocaine is a shocking thing when most journalists and media types do it themselves!
  • jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And one points in a slightly different direction than the other.

Agree she is a minger, I really don't get all the fuss about her.

Now someone like Cindy Crawford was beautiful, as was Henela Christensen, Naomi Campbell (despite her general behaviour) etc. I don't think of her as attractive at all, skinny bint.

And no, I'm not 'JELAS', I have no need to be, I'm far better looking than she is! ;)
    Forum Member
    Well she can't be a miger she made millions out of her looks.
  • jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she can't be a miger she made millions out of her looks.

Well I think she is, regardless of how much money she made. I'd try spending some on some plastic surgery rather than white powder if I was her! :D
  • macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jojo01 wrote:
    Well I think she is, regardless of how much money she made. I'd try spending some on some plastic surgery rather than white powder if I was her! :D

Agreed jojo!
    There's far bettle looking girls in most people's local high street than Kate. She always looks in need of a good wash, her hair looks greasy and her teeth are something else!
    Just goes to show what good make up and airbrushing can do when she appears in print.
  • mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that's the thing with Kate - she is not stunningly attractive and in a way is unmemorable to look at ... but she is able to be made up and made to look different each time.
    She probably has regular features (apart from the eye!) and so is a blank canvas for the designer or make up artist, rather than someone who has a definite 'look'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    sleepydove wrote:
    Everybody has one eye smaller than the other :rolleyes:

Actually thats not true. I have one eye that is bigger than the other, not smaller ! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Compared to the likes of Gisele, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer, Helena Christiensen, Elle MacPhearson etc she is just a very plain, very ordinary girl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate is a good model because she is versatile. She can wear any style and look and still manage to carry it off and look as though it's "her" style. I have no idea what Kate's style really would be.
  • CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have been giving her some serious grief this week. Does anybody know why? I thought she was now clean and getting on with her life. What is the Suns's problem with KM :confused:

That's what newspapers do they keep trying to bring someone down and because the papers thought they had beaten KATE which they did for a while they are probably furious the Lady has come back even stronger fair play to her,

that Vodafone advert is Great at end it say's one contract to keep hold off, :D

KATE can laugh at herself that's why she now doing even better now than before.
  • CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Compared to the likes of Gisele, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer, Helena Christiensen, Elle MacPhearson etc she is just a very plain, very ordinary girl.

Plain,

if KATE is plain then plain is Great. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plain,

if KATE is plain then plain is Great. :)

I totally agree :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sun do seem to have a vendetta against her .

I'm not crazy about the woman , but I have wondered what it is she must have done to the Sun to have them so hard on her case all the time.