Options

Micheal Jackson in Britain

Gossip QueenGossip Queen Posts: 8,758
Forum Member
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds30433.html
Ahhh, micheals in britain and want's to stay. Is it just me or does he look freaky in this picture. What do you all think you could bump into him one day. :)

Comments

• Options
    acerspadesacerspades Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds30433.html
    Ahhh, micheals in britain and want's to stay. Is it just me or does he look freaky in this picture. What do you all think you could bump into him one day. :)

No, Gossip Queen, you don't look freaky in that picture at all, in fact I can't see you at all, only Micheal!
  • Options
    macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acerspades wrote:
    No, Gossip Queen, you don't look freaky in that picture at all, in fact I can't see you at all, only Micheal!

Is that a strand of GQ's blonde hair in the bottom right corner though acerspades? :D
  • Options
    acerspadesacerspades Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    macsgirl wrote:
    Is that a strand of GQ's blonde hair in the bottom right corner though acerspades? :D

Oh, I missed that - that would have been when she was getting all the goss then! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    Great-so Jacko wants to come here and Gary Glitter will be back here when he leaves prison. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,242
    Forum Member
    the tabloids will be throwing a party if this is true!!

yet another weirdo to have in Britian, they will get story after story off him.

who's betting he ends up on Celeb BB or something as well!

great artist, great music etc...but he gets weirder and weirder...and im sure he'd find some mad stuff to do in Britian.
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's even more stupid than he appears if he thinks he'll be safe in britain. the red tops will be looking over his garden wall everyday. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    yorkiegal wrote:
    he's even more stupid than he appears if he thinks he'll be safe in britain. the red tops will be looking over his garden wall everyday. :D

Lol, I agree. He won’t last more than a few weeks.

The verbal and dirty looks he’ll get from the general public will probably see him off pretty sharpish too and I’m sure the last time he said he would like to live here – the government weren’t exactly thrilled with the idea.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeez this country is turning into a home for the waifs and strays of the world, did Jacko sneak in on the undercarriage of a wagon from Calais? Just a thought seens as he is broke and homeless! Michael Jackson - coming to a housing estate near you!!! Great! :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we really need this guy here? I do not think so.
  • Options
    PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He might have an affinity for Britain but he will soon find out most of Britain does not have an affinity for him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh he is pathetic, in the 80's I totally adored the guy and feel he has duped alot of people. I can't beleive what he is reduced to now. What's up with him? Has the Prince of Bahrain kicked him out? :p
  • Options
    DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what are those two pointy things sticking out the front of each side of his face? surely not cheeks? they look like a couple of bits from an egg box placed under his skin
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwwh who cares if he wants to live here or not; I find it rather amusing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donz wrote:
    what are those two pointy things sticking out the front of each side of his face? surely not cheeks? they look like a couple of bits from an egg box placed under his skin

:D PMSL - they probably are! Money is a bit tight ya know, got to improvise now! :D
  • Options
    NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats the problem with him being here?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitchins wrote:
    Oh he is pathetic, in the 80's I totally adored the guy and feel he has duped alot of people.
    What's that supposed to mean? You're bringing up that again?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to seeing him down my local pub.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    champagne wrote:
    I'm looking forward to seeing him down my local pub.

I'd be a bit worried about his nose falling into my pint if he went to get a round in :eek: ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I guarantee that within a month there will be pictures of him in NOTW bouncing on a trampoline in a pink shellsuit and black high heels whilst drinking a bottle of cider.

Bets anyone?
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    Do we really need this guy here? I do not think so.
    Agreed, we have enough weirdos and perverts of our own to be going along with!
    Pinkvelvet wrote:
    He might have an affinity for Britain but he will soon find out most of Britain does not have an affinity for him!
    LOL, couldn't have put it better myself
  • Options
    NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as I remember he was found innocent in a court of Law so theres no reason why he cannot come here. He might be a bit weird but thats never been a crime.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NickS7 wrote:
    What's that supposed to mean? You're bringing up that again?

I am not bringing up anything again!

He has pretended for many years that he is something he clearly isn't and pretended to himself also! I was not even referring to the child abuse claims if that is what your getting it!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    makinpost wrote:
    I guarantee that within a month there will be pictures of him in NOTW bouncing on a trampoline in a pink shellsuit and black high heels whilst drinking a bottle of cider.

Bets anyone?

lol (the image popped into my head!!!) pmsl :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    NathalieR wrote:
    As far as I remember he was found innocent in a court of Law so theres no reason why he cannot come here. He might be a bit weird but thats never been a crime.

The way he treats his children is verging on criminal IMHO. Holding a baby over a balcony - making his children wear veils or masks when in public.

Gawd help those kids. If he hadn`t so much fame they`d have been taken off him years ago. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    NathalieR wrote:

A bit weird? More like certifiable!!