[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 679
Forum Member
✭✭
Any views...?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miserable, or possibly lonely, can't be fun being stuck up your own arse with no one to talk to :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She does seem to look unhappy whenever she is photographed- you don't see her smile much
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's her sultry photography look!!! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do not really know but do not care either.She is a naracssisitc self obsessed media hound . Too much money,not enough brains,Typical "celebrity"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    Do not really know but do not care either.She is a naracssisitc self obsessed media hound . Too much money,not enough brains,Typical "celebrity"

*****applauds******* :D

Can always rely on Stewing to tell it like it is
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stewing wrote:

ha ha- 'hound' he he :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lonely.

And she does smile sometimes :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People dont take to her..(unless its with a very large brick). She might be lonely but give us a smile love! Show off those nashers that cost you so much. Stop whoring your life on the cover of OK! and stop trying to pass yourself off as beautiful. And telling everyone what a great marriage you have and oh..I am on a rant now.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    sleepydove wrote:

And she does smile sometimes :rolleyes:

Probably when she looks at her bank balance. :rolleyes:

I think she is lonely and in a miserable loveless marriage but I have also heard from several sources that she is a
    b!tch in real life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody is a bitch sometimes.

I've heard from a few people that she's a bitch.

I've heard from a few others that she was lovely.

Sounds human to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone think that David has cheated on her?
  • macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lex321 wrote:

Does any one think he hasn't? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well i dont want to judge- coz its hard to know isnt it? we can only go by what is put in the papers- but I do agree, it does 'look' pretty obvious :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think she is either. She doesnt smile in photos because she hates her smile so she puts all the time. I don't know how she can be lonely with three kids!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    The only people that know the real truth are Sticky and Dave. Who are we to judge? Its the three sproglets I feel sorry for. In their pursuit of whatever it is they are looking for, the kids are gonna be the ones that ultimately suffer. Sticky and Dave had 'normal' upbringings. What chance for Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz? Even their names are gonna get them crucified... let alone their parentage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pink chick wrote:
    I dont think she is either. She doesnt smile in photos because she hates her smile so she puts all the time. I don't know how she can be lonely with three kids!

Being lonely has nothing to do with how many people you have around you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are rarely photographed with the kids- well I havent seen many anyway- especially Cruz- and then Posh talks about wanting another baby- I am not saying she is a bad mum or doesnt spend anytime with them but she doesnt seem to be seen with the baby much. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    icklekermy wrote:

humm, good point... ;)
  • mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pink chick wrote:

Well, it dosen't matter how may people you surround yourself with - you can still be lonely.
    Having kids that - perhaps you do not see that much of because of nannies/other commitments - isn't going to keep the lonely pangs at bay either.

Edited to say - beat me to it Ickle! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    icklekermy wrote:

True, but i dont think she comes across as lonely, i think maybe she was when david first moved to spain and she was still over here, but she seems quite content these days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish she would put some weight on though- she looks so much nicer when she is a bit bigger-
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just doesn't do herself any favours though! She should sack her PR guru, remember when that stuff came out about Rebecca Loos? Well for the first, and possibly last time, I actually felt sorry for Vicky, in that kind of situation women tend to side with the scorned woman, but that didn't happen, people seemed to have even more of a go at her, as she was cunningly filmed riding round the garden with becks on a quad! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitchins wrote:
    She just doesn't do herself any favours though! She should sack her PR guru, remember when that stuff came out about Rebecca Loos? Well for the first, and possibly last time, I actually felt sorry for Vicky, in that kind of situation women tend to side with the scorned woman, but that didn't happen, people seemed to have even more of a go at her, as she was cunningly filmed riding round the garden with becks on a quad! :D

Yes - it was a PR stunt to show that "Vicki" is in control of this marriage! It sent out the message that these two would do anything to make these rumours seem laughable - but instead we ended up laughing at the two of them.
  • FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lex321 wrote:

I am amazed anyone needs to ask that question. Surely the evidence speaks for itself? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    lex321 wrote:
    They are rarely photographed with the kids- well I havent seen many anyway- especially Cruz- and then Posh talks about wanting another baby- I am not saying she is a bad mum or doesnt spend anytime with them but she doesnt seem to be seen with the baby much. :confused:

She doesn't want another baby, she wants a girl. I can't help feeling that poor Cruz was born the wrong sex in her eyes especially as he was concieved just months after the RL story.