Options

Katie Holmes

topcat2topcat2 Posts: 6,265
Forum Member
How has she not had the baby yet. Precisely how many months preggers is she. Surely she has to be at least 8 months as a conservative estimate and yet shes gallivanting round the world preggers.

Its all a mystery.

Comments

• Options
    macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    topcat2 wrote:
    How has she not had the baby yet. Precisely how many months preggers is she. Surely she has to be at least 8 months as a conservative estimate and yet shes gallivanting round the world preggers.

Its all a mystery.

Its not a mystery, it's a windy Thetan baby that will take 5 million years to come to fruition! :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If its a scam surely they have a whole host of talented publicists behind them who should be able to count to 9.

It was revealed she was pregnant in the first week of October and surely she had to be 3 months then because a) she looked huge and b) people don't generally announce it before then. So say she was already 12 weeks at least then she has to be at least 37 weeks preggers now but shes still travelling round the world and stuff.

It just looks odder than odd. Why would you make yourself look really bizarre if you could avoid it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On which note:

Alien Baby

I know it's old but it says it all for me.

Maybe she has already had it and they are just keeping mum.

But in the sweepstake I'll take 27th March.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well they were snapped in public apparantly having a fight this week and she still had the bump on. Very odd I don't get it at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    when are they getting married?were they engaged before anouncing the alien fetus?i just cant bear to google it, the whole thing freaks me so..yet here i am,posting about it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think they got engaged at the end of June
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The save Katie website are offering support for her pending labour

Drugs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bump

I'm bored already please produce the baby/alien.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/Film/Hollywood-revives-the-virgin-bride/2005/06/05/1117910178491.html?oneclick=true

she was still spouting off about being a virgin til marriage in June so she couldn't have been preggers then. The whole thing is really weird not helped that her bump seems to look different every time you see her. She was miles bigger in October than my friend who is pregnant and my friend is nearly 5 months
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well either that or shes got one of those fake bumps. Like Rachel had in friends

http://home.zonnet.nl/friendspic0708/season08/images/0822-c.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Laurat wrote:
    Aaaah but if you look carefully just above the top of her jeans you can see a line wher it's stuck on, it goes up towards the side as well. Check out this photo and see the date 10.11.05 ! 4 months ago and she's still not had it!
    http://www.katieholmespictures.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=-979&pos=0
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.katieholmespictures.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1045&pos=2

these are the latest she does look like shes dropped a bit though
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laurat wrote:
    Is she though? Couldn't she have done that thing that Bruce Willis did on the front of that magazine? When Demi got all that flack for posing naked and pregnant on the front of some mag. How long does it take for the air to come out after that? Call me cyncial but she does seem to be going to great lengths to show off the naked bump. Cover it up woman! We don't need to see all that flesh. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2006/03/14/cruisekatie/

Does she look ready to give birth here (in a matter of weeks they say!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ldyehouse wrote:
    http://www.hellomagazine.com/film/2006/03/14/cruisekatie/

Does she look ready to give birth here (in a matter of weeks they say!)

You can't really tell with the black get up! Maybe she is half elephant?? They're preggers for 22 months! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    hitchins wrote:
    You can't really tell with the black get up! Maybe she is half elephant?? They're preggers for 22 months! :D
    Hahhaha that made me chuckle, but you are right it's hard to tell really.
  • Options
    lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laurat wrote:

OMG WTF is she wearing. Wonder where the poppers are :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu wrote:
    OMG WTF is she wearing. Wonder where the poppers are :eek:

ewwww :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    all she seems 2 b phoographd drinking is coffee.thats soooooooooooo bad for the ababy/alien
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard they're contracted to be together for 2 years. How long have they done so far? Also, that Katie is getting £17m for it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    is she not just travelling round the world to get rid of those rumours that they are no longer together. She looked knackered in those pics from that memorial service in Australia

Shes bound to be popping soon - didn't take her long to get up the spout though - considering they'll only have been together a year in April
  • Options
    OuchthathurtOuchthathurt Posts: 2,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MiniGuy wrote:
    is she not just travelling round the world to get rid of those rumours that they are no longer together. She looked knackered in those pics from that memorial service in Australia

Shes bound to be popping soon - didn't take her long to get up the spout though - considering they'll only have been together a year in April

Actually I thought she looked pretty exhausted in those Aussie pics too. Her bump had dropped quite considerably and I do believe she's pregnant because for the first time in those pictures, I could see that her face had changed. Women's faces change quite considerably during pregnancy. They take on a different colour for some reason and the expression around the eyes in later pregnancy when the bump is huge and all you want to do is take it off and put it on a chair for a few minutes is usually tired and strained.

She looks tired and strained to me now. Despite all the jokes about Tomkat, Thetans etc, I wonder if she was really quite prepared for how it would be. After all, she won't be turning to her mother for help during the birth. According to the news, she's asked Victoria Beckham to be the birth partner. I think that maybe she might be struggling with the extraordinary demands being made on her by Tom and the Scientologists.

Strangely enough, although Sticky Vicky is a prize idiot in most circumstances, she at least has had three of them and is not a Scientologist yet. She might at least bring in some atmosphere of normality as Katie is bearing down. God knows the poor kid needs it. I certainly wouldn't want Hyperactive Hoppity Tom dancing around pumping his fists in the air and trampolining on couches while I was giving birth, that's for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I thought she looked pretty exhausted in those Aussie pics too. Her bump had dropped quite considerably and I do believe she's pregnant because for the first time in those pictures, I could see that her face had changed. Women's faces change quite considerably during pregnancy. They take on a different colour for some reason and the expression around the eyes in later pregnancy when the bump is huge and all you want to do is take it off and put it on a chair for a few minutes is usually tired and strained.

She looks tired and strained to me now. Despite all the jokes about Tomkat, Thetans etc, I wonder if she was really quite prepared for how it would be. After all, she won't be turning to her mother for help during the birth. According to the news, she's asked Victoria Beckham to be the birth partner. I think that maybe she might be struggling with the extraordinary demands being made on her by Tom and the Scientologists.

Strangely enough, although Sticky Vicky is a prize idiot in most circumstances, she at least has had three of them and is not a Scientologist yet. She might at least bring in some atmosphere of normality as Katie is bearing down. God knows the poor kid needs it. I certainly wouldn't want Hyperactive Hoppity Tom dancing around pumping his fists in the air and trampolining on couches while I was giving birth, that's for sure.

Oh that made me laugh!! :D:D It is all a bit odd, but then again just how much of it is true? If she is having to give birth the Scientology way i.e. in silence :eek: then that is bang out of order, Tom Cruise to me is looking like a bit of a control freak, what with buying the scan machine so he can look at the baby whenever he wants to !! Ahem Mr Cruise let's not forget the woman the baby is currently residing in!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    How the f**k could u give birth and not scream?? :eek: :eek: