Options

Kerry Katona dumps her "fiance" (Source: Closer)

UpsonPainter NNUpsonPainter NN Posts: 1,948
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Having bought "Closer" magazine because of that story just to laugh at the woman, and the freaky feature about a man who looks like a Ken doll, the main story is Kerry Katona has dumped her fiance!

Apparently, she bought a £7 500 engagement ring, and the reason behind the breakup is Mark Croft was texting his ex, who was a friend of Kerry's.

His side of the story is, that the ex was to blame for it, and that he is devestated, and it ended through a boozy argument at Kerry's mom's house. Kerry is heartbroken about the split.

Her ex Dave Cunningham however, confessed that the relationship was 12 months of hell.

Friends of both of them, reckon it'll be back on between her and Mark.

Publicty stunt or genuine? I'm sorry to say, but this girl is mentally unstable. She thinks too much with her mindge, and doesn't realise the instability is not fair on her daughters. I knew it would be a matter of time, before she'd dump him, and I was right. The girl is deluded, and needs to get a grip.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    tbh I can't keep up with her, all these stories week in week out are all a big muddle. I couldnt care less what she gets up to, and yet she insists on telling us.l All the time. Like 5 magazine "exclusives" a week.
    Please stop.
  • Options
    pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    Shome short of mishtake surely? She was madly in love last week, boasting that she had never known love like it. Mentally ill AND publicity junkie is my assessment.
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having bought "Closer" magazine because of that story just to laugh at the woman, and the freaky feature about a man who looks like a Ken doll, the main story is Kerry Katona has dumped her fiance!

Apparently, she bought a £7 500 engagement ring, and the reason behind the breakup is Mark Croft was texting his ex, who was a friend of Kerry's.

His side of the story is, that the ex was to blame for it, and that he is devestated, and it ended through a boozy argument at Kerry's mom's house. Kerry is heartbroken about the split.

Her ex Dave Cunningham however, confessed that the relationship was 12 months of hell.

Friends of both of them, reckon it'll be back on between her and Mark.

Publicty stunt or genuine? I'm sorry to say, but this girl is mentally unstable. She thinks too much with her mindge, and doesn't realise the instability is not fair on her daughters. I knew it would be a matter of time, before she'd dump him, and I was right. The girl is deluded, and needs to get a grip.

It all sounds very third year (or whatever the modern equivanlent is :o ) to me!
    He my boyfriend/you pinched him/you're a cow (people running round playground yelling 'scrap'

However, sadly they left school a while ago and there are more than a couple of kids involved (who probably have to be more mature than their parents!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shome short of mishtake surely? She was madly in love last week, boasting that she had never known love like it. Mentally ill AND publicity junkie is my assessment.

Hear hear!

I wish her and Jodie Marsh would **** off and leave the country, preferably to a far off island in the Pacific.
  • Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn: Sigh....

Here we go again....... Same old, same old. What she needs to do is stop sh*gging any bloke that happens to look in her direction, take a breath and wait for someone half decent to come along.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I knew it was doomed as soon as Kerry 'offered' to pay for the engagement ring on her credit card.

Also, what's the betting that bankruptcy isn't on the horizon as well?
  • Options
    acerspadesacerspades Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    mindyann wrote:
    It all sounds very third year (or whatever the modern equivanlent is :o ) to me!
    He my boyfriend/you pinched him/you're a cow (people running round playground yelling 'scrap'

However, sadly they left school a while ago and there are more than a couple of kids involved (who probably have to be more mature than their parents!)

You missed the bit where they argued about her tits being bigger and the other's one's dad coming up to school to 'get' her! :o

You are spot on Mindy, it's all so Year 9! ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew it was doomed as soon as Kerry 'offered' to pay for the engagement ring on her credit card.

Hmmm says it all if you have to buy your own engagement ring! Jeez and to think this woman was crowned Mother of The Year!! Is that what all mothers should be aspiring to??

Grow up kerry! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's 10 to 1 on that a bankruptcy fiasco is on the horizon :rolleyes: :cool: :D
  • Options
    acerspadesacerspades Posts: 315
    Forum Member

If that didn't ring alarm bells, I don't know what would! I'm suprised she didn't just arrange a wedding as a suprise and force him into it there and then!

Desparado in every aspect of her life!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitchins wrote:
    Jeez and to think this woman was crowned Mother of The Year!! Is that what all mothers should be aspiring to??

That makes me wonder, who was the other mother in contention, Kate "cokehead" Moss?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's difficult to know whether to feel sorry for the silly cow or not, as the OP says. It's like watching a freak show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,431
    Forum Member
    Kerry Katona is like a door mat...She deserves to be walked over! imo... :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That makes me wonder, who was the other mother in contention, Kate "cokehead" Moss?

lol :D closely followed by Courtney Love! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The phrase 'boozy argument' says it all as well - when will the woman realise that alcohol is not the great panacea and stop drinking it??!
  • Options
    DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FF sake what is this stupid trollop like !! werent we discussing last week how long it would last when she was proclaiming undying love in closer or whatever mag she sold he drivel to then. Wheres pink chick to defend her now ??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    in new magazine theres an article and it says bryan is annoyed, he doesnt like the fact shes with a different guy every week as its unfair on the kids.
    He should just take the kids home with him and Delta.
    Kerry is in no fit state to look after two girls.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beanbean wrote:
    in new magazine theres an article and it says bryan is annoyed, he doesnt like the fact shes with a different guy every week as its unfair on the kids.

I agree. Brian should claim custody, and take them to Oz, where they can have a better life with him and Delta, while Kerry sorts herself out, or lands up killing herself through excessive drinking and sex.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beanbean wrote:

As much as KK annoys the crap out of me, one has to wonder why he doesnt get his flabby arse on a plane and come back and sort it out!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The phrase 'boozy argument' says it all as well - when will the woman realise that alcohol is not the great panacea and stop drinking it??!

I recall reading an interview in OK a few weeks ago, where she was protesting (a little too much)! about been papped coming out of Bargain Booze!

"It was me nan's birthday so I thought I would buy her a bottle of whisky"

Hmmm my nan is quite content with some Lavendar soap :rolleyes:

"Also I hadn't seen my mum for ages so got her four cans, and twenty **** for each of em"

Obviously Kerry Katona has never heard the phrase - Say it with flowers! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitchins wrote:
    I recall reading an interview in OK a few weeks ago, where she was protesting (a little too much)! about been papped coming out of Bargain Booze!

"It was me nan's birthday so I thought I would buy her a bottle of whisky"

Hmmm my nan is quite content with some Lavendar soap :rolleyes:

"Also I hadn't seen my mum for ages so got her four cans, and twenty **** for each of em"

Obviously Kerry Katona has never heard the phrase - Say it with flowers! :D

LOL! :D:D

That's so true! It's obvious the woman has a drinking problem too, but what gets me is if any other woman did this, their kids would be taken off then, why not Kerry Katona's??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm also sure that Nana was delighted to see that her well-off granddaughter was getting her 'gift' at a cheapo booze shop as well! :D
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm also sure that Nana was delighted to see that her well-off granddaughter was getting her 'gift' at a cheapo booze shop as well! :D

I did mention this last week - and as Pink Chick pointed out to me ;) - we don't know what else Kerry bought for her nan's birthday :D
  • Options
    DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindyann wrote:
    I did mention this last week - and as Pink Chick pointed out to me ;) - we don't know what else Kerry bought for her nan's birthday :D

Probably a bottle of tequila for chasers
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindyann wrote:

some lighter fluid and a gun possibly? All equally suitable presents for ones grandmother :D