Options

Strange non recording of Alive

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,131
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I set a manual timer to record Alive on Channel 5 last night. It was about 1 minute past 9 when I set the timer 9:00pm to 23:35pm to record.

I just looked on the box, and in the playlist, I found two recordings of the same CBeebies programme (Rubberdubbers) dated 13/03 at the bottom of the list. Played one of them and it was Rubberdubbers. I then deleted the two entries from the list.

I then went back into the playlist to find Alive appearing to replace the Rubberdubbers entries with yesterday's date 29/03. Both have the partially recorded icon (yellow rectangle with red 'no' circle). I tried to play them both but all I get is a blank screen.

What is going on here?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So in the evening, I checked the list and the Alive entries had disappeared!

Then last night MotD recorded with funny dates and times (the slot of CBeebies Rubbadubbers) but when I came to play it, it was MotD. However, half way through the programme, it stopped and I got thrown back to watching live TV. When I went back into the list, MotD had disappeared and there now appeared 4 entries for CBeebies with dates of 31/03!!!! Each of them seems to play OK but they are all the same recordings... It looked like the CBeebies recording slot had over written MotD as the Hummy was recording while I was watching...

Stranger and stranger... if this carries on, looks like I might have to clear everything off the Hummy and reformat?

I wonder what a 'reset to factory default' does as I might try this next. It might work if this weird problem is to do with the schedual timers and related bugs...