Options

Web n Walk nokia 6280 £7.50 unlimited

on the airon the air Posts: 1,275
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I recently purchased a Nokia 6280 and I am on the New T-Mobile Flext 35 plan. On browsing my t-mobile I decided to add the web n walk unlimited access for £7.50 a month. On doing so when trying to use web n walk, I just get a page displaying that it is not yet available and T-mobile will be launching mini-opera browsing.

However when going to options, the web page it takes me to the mini-opera website, so I downloaded the application, although it says my 6280 currently does not support it, and full internet browsing seems to work fine. Can anyone shed any light, I am a little confused. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on the air wrote:
    I am a little confused. :confused:

You're not the only one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bob.bobsta wrote:
    You're not the only one.

Do you mean you have had similar issues, or my post in general has just baffled you? :)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on the air wrote:
    Do you mean you have had similar issues, or my post in general has just baffled you? :)

Your post has baffled me. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well I wouldnt lose any sleep over it. Hopefully some one in 'the know' may be able to give some advice.... I rang up 150 and although they were very friendly and explained the t-zones were covered by the unlimited browsing, did not really grasp the problem with my web and walk not working and just told me to use the normal t-zone access instead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    The 6280 launches on WebNWalk on May 1st.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But they have let me purchase the webnwalk bolt on already, on a 6280. So I presume I can use the mini-opera browsing software as of now, its just not officially supported by t-mobile until may 1st??