Options

PLEASE Don't Vote BNP

Comments

• Options
    Joe'sgirlJoe'sgirl Posts: 10,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    listen sweets, you can cough all you like. here or anywhere you like. do not imagine that every DS member is white and speaking up for the inferior, unclean, subhuman and hated masses you worry about. try imagining that there must be a black/asian/non-white somewhere who actually can spell a word and contrive a meaningful sentence.... :)

I find this as scary as anyone spouting overtly racist views on here.

I keep hoping that perhaps one day people could object to - favouritism ( perceived or real) and issues like immigration and over-crowding, without warranting this kind of extrapolation of what they have said. Are these adjectives " unclean"..."inferior"..."subhuman"..."hated" more in your mind perhaps than in theirs?

Does it tell us more about you than them, I wonder?

After all it infers that if you have an issue with someone - real or imagined - that you automatically attach these kinds of vitriolic labels to them.

If I said that a bloke I knew had been given a job that I wanted and he was useless, IMO, would that make me sexist? And if that is how you would "label" me, what kind of concepts do you carry around with you?

Speaking for myself, I can dislike people without seeing them as subhuman or inferior: Irritating, aggravating - usually - or merely people I don't want to mix with - so I avoid them...but "unclean"..."subhuman"... I can think of VERY few people than I would describe thus, and they are usually serial killers or genocidal maniacs.

Stereotyping is all about the use of labels to a negative effect, why is it that I find a number of 'professed' liberals on here using them?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't see the Vote BNP thread.

This Don't Vote BNP thread has been here for a while.

What does that say about promoting certain agendas ? :)

Would a Vote Labour thread be allowed on here ?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe'sgirl wrote:
    I find this as scary as anyone spouting overtly racist views on here.

I keep hoping that perhaps one day people could object to - favouritism ( perceived or real) and issues like immigration and over-crowding, without warranting this kind of extrapolation of what they have said. Are these adjectives " unclean"..."inferior"..."subhuman"..."hated" more in your mind perhaps than in theirs?

Does it tell us more about you than them, I wonder?

After all it infers that if you have an issue with someone - real or imagined - that you automatically attach these kinds of vitriolic labels to them.

If I said that a bloke I knew had been given a job that I wanted and he was useless, IMO, would that make me sexist? And if that is how you would "label" me, what kind of concepts do you carry around with you?

Speaking for myself, I can dislike people without seeing them as subhuman or inferior: Irritating, aggravating - usually - or merely people I don't want to mix with - so I avoid them...but "unclean"..."subhuman"... I can think of VERY few people than I would describe thus, and they are usually serial killers or genocidal maniacs.

Stereotyping is all about the use of labels to a negative effect, why is it that I find a number of 'professed' liberals on here using them?

yeah every non white is a seething hateful person too. just like the BNP members and the racists.... be scared joe's girl. be very scared. :p
  • Options
    KBBJKBBJ Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ovalteenie wrote:
    so that would be goodbye to...

Sir Cliff Richard -> deported to India

Peter Hain -> Kenya

Cruz Beckham (son of DB) -> Spain

Rolf Harris, Kylie Minogue -> Australia

:rolleyes:

According to the Office of National Statistics one in 12 of the UK population is foreign-born, so the country would stand to lose much more than a handful of famous names and some footballer's kid with the BNP in power.

EDITED: to correct figure. 8.3%.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah every non white is a seething hateful person too. just like the BNP members and the racists.... be scared joe's girl. be very scared. :p

(Sigh) Twisting words and wilfully misunderstanding, won't help to overcome the misunderstandings and prejudice of others.It won't help to pretend that all the wrongs are on one side either. but hey! why am I saying this, it will all be rehashed as something you want to hear.

I guess some of us just want to jeer and deride than try and help difficult situations. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe'sgirl wrote:
    (Sigh) Twisting words and wilfully misunderstanding, won't help to overcome the misunderstandings and prejudice of others.It won't help to pretend that all the wrongs are on one side either. but hey! why am I saying this, it will all be rehashed as something you want to hear.

I guess some of us just want to jeer and deride than try and help difficult situations. :(

just tell me what you would like me to say to make you feel better and i will joe's girl. i will copy and paste it and pretend it is exactly what i was thinking too. anything to please. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just tell me what you would like me to say to make you feel better and i will joe's girl. i will copy and paste it and pretend it is exactly what i was thinking too. anything to please. :)

Not sure what you are getting at but I thought I made it Clear in post #202. Not extending what others say, asnd not putting words in others mouths.

Please don't pretend I want you to change any behaviours, except those which are guaranteed to cause ill-feeling.

Well I am off to get on with my daily round now, toodle oo. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KBBJ wrote:
    According to the Office of National Statistics one in 12 of the UK population is foreign-born, so the country would stand to lose much more than a handful of famous names and some footballer's kid with the BNP in power.

EDITED: to correct figure. 8.3%.

KBBJ, im intrigued to know whether every white british person with a 1000 year ancestory in britain would achieve super high scores in their exams, if every non-white and foreign-language speaker left britain?

having read this thread and others where ppl are anti-foreign and anti-non-white, im curious....are white ppl being cruelly prevented from achieving genius? :confused:

i figure nick griffin must have a back up plan once he (ideally) gets every non-white and foreigner out of here. the super smart white english kids will be able to resume proper schooling, stop with the happyslapping, drugs, teen pregnancy etc and just provide for the country. like in romania and russia. everybody had a purpose as prescribed by the government. :)

it still does not explain how they are going to provide food, materials, manufacture etc. etc. maybe the other very anti-non-white/foreign countries will band together with nick griffin's britain and they will help out??

doesn't it make you laugh KBBJ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe'sgirl wrote:
    Not sure what you are getting at but I thought I made it Clear in post #202. Not extending what others say, asnd not putting words in others mouths.

Please don't pretend I want you to change any behaviours, except those which are guaranteed to cause ill-feeling.

Well I am off to get on with my daily round now, toodle oo. :)

that just went right over my head. far too complicated i guess. have a nice day joe'sgirl. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KBBJ, im intrigued to know whether every white british person with a 1000 year ancestory in britain would achieve super high scores in their exams, if every non-white and foreign-language speaker left britain?

having read this thread and others where ppl are anti-foreign and anti-non-white, im curious....are white ppl being cruelly prevented from achieving genius? :confused:

Can't say I follow your line of thinking here, h&f. Don't know whether the BNP have an educational axe to grind or not. :) It's pretty clear they don't want to learn from other cultures; beyond that, you've got me.
    i figure nick griffin must have a back up plan once he (ideally) gets every non-white and foreigner out of here. the super smart white english kids will be able to resume proper schooling, stop with the happyslapping, drugs, teen pregnancy etc and just provide for the country. like in romania and russia. everybody had a purpose as prescribed by the government. :)

He's allowing some non-whites to stay - I believe you have to be two generations down the line? Foreign-born are out, whatever colour they are. The next generation, I believe, are allowed to volunteer. Great.
    it still does not explain how they are going to provide food, materials, manufacture etc. etc. maybe the other very anti-non-white/foreign countries will band together with nick griffin's britain and they will help out??

When you look at the ethnic make-up of an industry like the NHS, which has traditionally recruited from abroad, we'd be utterly screwed. :(
    doesn't it make you laugh KBBJ?
    Not laugh, exactly, but the ID card fiasco alone has persuaded me to officially opt for my parents' nationality when I apply for a passport.

At least people still have the freedom to vote for these nutters. :)
  • Options
    morningmorning Posts: 17,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ovalteenie wrote:
    so that would be goodbye to...

Sir Cliff Richard -> deported to India

Peter Hain -> Kenya

Cruz Beckham (son of DB) -> Spain

Rolf Harris, Kylie Minogue -> Australia

:rolleyes:

I was against deportation until this post. :D:D

But you forgot the royals -> Germany, and probably loads more. :D
  • Options
    PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Let's try it shall we?
  • Options
    Nine Bob NoteNine Bob Note Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "not much fun to have a whole new race descend upon you and subjugate you to their ways by force?? "

I agree and us white British people are getting fed up of it.

Perhaps Nick is the future. :)

Aww, is our Eleanor feeling opressed? Bless :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ovalteenie wrote:
    Yes....

goodbye as well to Sir Magdi Yacoub, the leading heart transplant surgeon in this country.

Just a thought...

if Nick Griffin has a heart attack, and the emergency hospital doctor on call was a non-white, could he refuse to treat him?

edit: Oh wait. Presumably Griffin would rather die than accept treatment...

Neat point! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,464
    Forum Member
    I just cant even begin to understand people who vote for this man:

In issue 11 of the BNP publication 'The Rune' he called the Holocaust "the Holohoax" and criticised the Holocaust revisionist David Irving for admitting in an interview that some Jews might have died in the Holocaust. Griffin wrote: "True Revisionists will not be fooled by this new twist to the sorry tale of the Hoax of the Twentieth Century."

In his defence during his 1998 prosecution Griffin said: "I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat ... I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."

Griffin's 1997 pamphlet "Who Are The Mindbenders" alleged that a cabal of Jews controlled the British media. His more recent public stance in this area is illustrated by the section "It's all a Zionist scam" in his "Chairman's Column" "Dealing with peak oil criticisms", BNP website, September 23, 2005. The BNP currently has a Jewish councillor, Patricia Richardson, and has stated that it has Jewish members.

BNP Policies:
      "A massively-funded and permanent programme ... to eradicate, by voluntary resettlement to their lands of racial origin, non-white ethnic minorities living in Britain"
      Restricting foreign aid to the support of countries receiving "repatriated" members of ethnic minorities. Griffin argued against giving unconditional foreign aid, including disaster aid,
    claiming 'charity' is not an acceptable use of public funds
      The introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the introduction of capital punishment for paedophiles and terrorists and its reintroduction for murderers.
      The reintroduction of national service and the
    withdrawal of some civil rights from conscientious objectors, including the right to vote.
      The requirement of all law-abiding adults completing national service to
    maintain a standard issue automatic rifle in their home.

Are they mad?
      The renuification of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland in a 'federation of the nations of the British Isles'

Other policies include the promotion of organic farming, funding to encourage women (in every family) to stay home and raise children not yet of school age, and increasing defence spending.

They are almost identical to the Nazi Party polices 70 years ago. Why cant people learn from the past?

And the scary thing - they're getting more and more votes every election:

2005 - 192,746
    2001 - 47,129
    1997 - 35,832
    1992 - 7,631
    1987 - 553
  • Options
    ironflowerironflower Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What does that say about promoting certain agendas ? :)

i don't think this thread was started by a troll.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,464
    Forum Member
    ironflower wrote:

Oh I'm touched :o:D
  • Options
    ironflowerironflower Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I'm touched :o:D

you're welcome :D
  • Options
    rachelb65rachelb65 Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KBBJ wrote:

Not laugh, exactly, but the ID card fiasco alone has persuaded me to officially opt for my parents' nationality when I apply for a passport.
    At least people still have the freedom to vote for these nutters. :)

I'm presuming here that you were born in the UK and not your parents.

How would changing your natioanlity from British to another give you an advantage?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rachelb65 wrote:
    I'm presuming here that you were born in the UK and not your parents.

How would changing your natioanlity from British to another give you an advantage?

It can arguably be safer to travel under a non-British passport these days, but that's not the reason.

Personally (and for my siblings) it's a move against the ID card thing and passport holders in this country having to subject to their details being on the National Identity Register from around 2008.

Only a tiny protest, I know.

EDITED TO ADD: it's not actually a change in nationality - I have dual citizenship and could hold a passport in either or both (I think).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    why ever would you not?
    they make complete sense to me and no way can i vote for the other three they are all lies and spin and there polices are all the same .

So i WILL be sticking a cross in the box of my local bnp candidate and urge everybody else to do the same at least they are different and dont take back hander's for privilidges :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is nothing on this eart that wouls EVER make me vote for that vile bunch of idiotic hate mongerers.

They can dress it up in all the politics they like but their agenda will always remain the same.

They pray on the knee-jerk reaction to immigration peddled by the likes of the Mail & Express.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does make you laugh though, the sun today accussed BNP members of wanting to gas children and idolising the Adolf Hitler portraits on their walls. Yet their paper reads like a bnp manifesto.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blueblade wrote:
    ....and by so doing, actively encouraging the principles of apartheid......
    I know. It is disgraceful. We have never had any problems with racism in Leicester like the other cities. We've never had problems like they had in burnley because we have always been housed together. Now the council and government is busy laying the seeds for a situation like burnley to occur. :mad:
    Just as a matter of interest, did they put that in writing or was it all "nods and winks" ?
    I don't know. This was a while back but a woman was on the local bbc tv news stating that the council had been offering her £2000 I believe to move out. The council was unavailable for comment but they didn't deny that they had been doing that to white residents.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally Posted by EleanorRigby

What does that say about promoting certain agendas ?

ironflower wrote:

I don't think anyone said it was.