Options

Emma Speller Is Just As Bad

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
Forum Member
Hey i agree with you guys on the Imogen front if she goes in i will vote her out at the first oppurtunity cos basically rules state that housemates p[ictures cannot be shown. but on a different matter the star , named and showed pictures of EMMA Speller and some guy called brook, i will e equally annoyed if they get in too cos theyve had publicity and pictures printed too. im not saying stop hating imogen , alll im saying is make sure these 2 dont get in either cos the less there mentioned the more chance bb will let them enter, i mean shes a friend of chantelles and hes a friend of alot of last years housemates, do we really want to watch friends of former housemates??????

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't take this the wrong way but are you Crazy PR?
  • Options
    ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Mr_Frisky wrote:

Maybe not CrazyPR, but a PR. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    haha no i auditoned this year myself , i just think why should people who are on the front of tabloids get in when we were told at auditiobns if your name even appears this year , you are automatically disqualified, somehow i think theses guys will still be in thugh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.emma-spellar.co.uk/

I'm sensing Orlaith Mk. II :rolleyes: :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Frisky wrote:

Where is CrazyPR...maybe she has got the call and will be in the house afterall!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ftw774 wrote:

I wish those PR people would bog off!
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    ftw774 wrote:

Maybe, but I agree with her post.

It's a pity ruffalo isn't around. I'd be interested to see her view on all this :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh god iv just clicked she was on that bog awful club reps the workers, oh **** , she has the most irritating voice ever, and she must be silicone cos she was as flat as a pancake on the show. also she is totally thick , i seem to remember there were like 3 flights leaving from greece to the uk and she missed her flight cos she couldnt figure out which one she was on , its not hard love , CHECK YOUR TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!. SHE THEN PROCEEDED TO CRY OH GOD PLEASE DON'T PUT HER IN, IF I WAS IN I WOULD RIP HER O SHREADS
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She was in club reps?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    YEAH its says on her official website under tv appearances
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RKO'd wrote:
    http://www.emma-spellar.co.uk/

I'm sensing Orlaith Mk. II :rolleyes: :(

Look at her CV. Have you seen how much TV work she's had? :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can honestly say I don't 'hate' any of the potential HMs, we haven't even seen them yet. I dislike the fame hungry attitudes we seem likely to end up with, but even so they may turn out a lot different than our preconceptions would have us believe.

I'll certainly not decide who I want out first before at least meeting all of them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Electra wrote:
    Look at her CV. Have you seen how much TV work she's had? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ooh shouldn't be allowed :D

Well, it shouldn't. She's cheating. She's borderline celeb.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, and her ambition is to be a TV Presenter... :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bulletin

latest from Emma - May 05

BOOB JOB.

I am back working after having my boobs done I have gone up to a 32DD, I have had a new photo shoot done I will let you know when they will appear in newspapers and magazines. The photo shoot I did with Martin Levenson for Front Magazine is out now April Edition check it out very hot.I have just done a fantastic photo shoot with Martin Leveson for Front Magazine myself and a new up and coming model who is a beautiful red head I am not going to give to much away as it all happens in a office lift I will keep you updated as to when it will appear. If you buy the Crossbow Calender I am January, May, September plus there is a large picture of me at the back on a mega fantastic machine.

My pictures are in the Daily Sport a great double page of Tecla and myself ( what you can do with ice-cream is amazing ) I am also in the Daily Star.

My pictures are in the Daily Sport again front page this time having fun in the pool.

My pictures have also appeared in the O.K magazine my holiday in Jamacia.

I am back from my trip to Jamacia I had a great time got a lovely tan, Did a promotional photo shoot for Sandels Resorts which will appear in the O.K Mag British and American edtions let you all know when it will go to print.

My new shop section is now up and running, you can purchase any of my pictures ( signed by me ) at a very good price.

Source: http://www.babes.net/fullbulletin.asp?ID=6135
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mr_Frisky wrote:
    Ooh shouldn't be allowed :D

Well, it shouldn't. She's cheating. She's borderline celeb.

Just like that Imogen. We've already had CBB this year. I refuse to watch z-list CBB :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the 'tits out for the lads' brigade. Already published zelebs. Depressing big time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently her limit is "implied topless", she refuses to do anything more than that (topless, nude, etc). We'll see how long that lasts.. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey i agree with you guys on the Imogen front if she goes in i will vote her out at the first oppurtunity cos basically rules state that housemates pictures cannot be shown. ...
    Would that really be the most important influence on your vote?

What if it turned out that you liked everything else about her?

Imogen could be the best HM we've seen in years.

At this point, I'll be annoyed if she doesn't go in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rules are rules and if we were told this , they should stick by them , thats my opinion, plus why would we wanna see a wannabe page 3 bimbo parading around , at this point in time if she actuaLLY DOES GO IN ILL VOTE HER OUT AT FIRST OPPURTUNITY AS SHE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER IN THE FIRST PLACE , NEITHER SHOULD ANY WHO'S FULL NAMES HAVE BEEN PRINTED AS THAT WAS ENFORCED AT AUDITIONS THIS YEAR , SO IDON'T SEE WHY THEY SHOULD CHANGE IT FOR ANY ONE PERSON NO MATTER HOW GREAT OR INTERESTING THEY APPEAR TO BE. IF SHE GOES IN IT JUST LOOKS LIKE A FIX PLAIN AND SIM[PLE AS THEY WERE ADAMENT OUR NAMES COULD NOT EVEN BE PRINTED , LET ALONE PICTURES SPLASHED OVER THE TABLOIDS.!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rules are rules and if we were told this , they should stick by them , thats my opinion, plus why would we wanna see a wannabe page 3 bimbo parading around ...
    We don't even know she'll be parading around. Or that she's a bimbo.

Someone who says they know her posted in one of the threads, and it sounded like she might be a very good HM.
    at this point in time if she actuaLLY DOES GO IN ILL VOTE HER OUT AT FIRST OPPURTUNITY AS SHE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER IN THE FIRST PLACE , NEITHER SHOULD ANY WHO'S FULL NAMES HAVE BEEN PRINTED AS THAT WAS ENFORCED AT AUDITIONS THIS YEAR , SO IDON'T SEE WHY THEY SHOULD CHANGE IT FOR ANY ONE PERSON NO MATTER HOW GREAT OR INTERESTING THEY APPEAR TO BE. IF SHE GOES IN IT JUST LOOKS LIKE A FIX PLAIN AND SIM[PLE AS THEY WERE ADAMENT OUR NAMES COULD NOT EVEN BE PRINTED , LET ALONE PICTURES SPLASHED OVER THE TABLOIDS.!!!!!!!!
    So I that it that your answer to my question -- Would that really be the most important influence on your vote? -- is "yes". :D

:(
  • Options
    CHUTNEYCHUTNEY Posts: 16,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote:
    Just like that Imogen. We've already had CBB this year. I refuse to watch z-list CBB :mad:

Come off it, you won't be able to stop yourself! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yes that would be my most inportant influence , because housmates have been disqualified previously for being in the tabloids, eg the girl michelle bass replaced was in the sun , so was disqualified completely , if imogen isnt disqualified or any of the others eg emma speller and brook , it has to be asked why were they not disqualified? it cant ave anything to do with time as michelle was basically called a day bfore the show started , and in all honesty michelle was fab and my fave housmate so if they are allowed to enter my question is why?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CHUTNEY wrote:
    Come off it, you won't be able to stop yourself! :D

I stopped myself last year :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey i agree with you guys on the Imogen front if she goes in i will vote her out at the first oppurtunity cos basically rules state that housemates p[ictures cannot be shown.

Since when did the Big Brother priducers take any notice of their so-called rules. The hms are also suposed to be 'average members of the public' - unless you are a model called Orlaith.........