Options

If Suzy Has Any Sense..........

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,559
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm not sure why so many people are assuming that Suzy will nominate Grace right away because she hates her :confused: She might do just that but if she as any sense Grace (the person the public hates the most with almost zero chance of winning) is the very last person she needs to nominate. If she's clever then she should nominate whoever she feels is real competition - that ain't Our Gracie

Comments

• Options
    mdmamdma Posts: 20,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im crossing my fingers that she does glyn.. hes become too comfortable in that house..
  • Options
    WokStationWokStation Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JenniTH wrote:
    I'm not sure why so many people are assuming that Suzy will nominate Grace right away because she hates her :confused: She might do just that but if she as any sense Grace (the person the public hates the most with almost zero chance of winning) is the very last person she needs to nominate. If she's clever then she should nominate whoever she feels is real competition - that ain't Our Gracie
    But Suzie is not aware of her special status. Unless she learns that she holds the key to Friday's evictions, it's a bit hard for her to forumate a gameplan. She'll just nominate either who she dislikes or who she thinks everyone else will nominate.

Most likely, Grace, given as we have information that she already dislikes her.
  • Options
    AgamemnonAgamemnon Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JenniTH wrote:

Jenni... The competition has already been won by Pete.

If she doesn't nominate Grace she risks being despised by the public. Remember Becki nominating Michelle instead of Jason after saying she was going to go for the junglecats? She got one of the worst receptions ever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    Id go for the middle competition go this situ lisa and lea
  • Options
    SWW (SWW)SWW (SWW) Posts: 23,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good evening JenniTH

I hope she noms Glynn and Pete

I would...

Class stroke :)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If Suzy Has Any Sense.........."

I'm already sensing a fatal flaw in this arguement :D
  • Options
    chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    I woud love her to put glen up. He is seriously doing my head in and i am not liking the way bb are heavily promoting him...it stinks and his the cameron bandwagon all over again. :sleep: :yawn:
  • Options
    mdmamdma Posts: 20,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SWW (SWW) wrote:
    Good evening JenniTH

I would...

high fives sww - good choice :D
  • Options
    VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    Less of the 'our Grace' ;) Sometimes you just don't want to leave anything to chance, after the chanting tonight of 'Get Grace Out', I think Grace will try to change her ways and gameplan. She might not want to leave anything to chance, look at Jade. If I was her I would put Grace and Pete up together, there is no chance that Pete will go and I would hope people would understand why I would put these two up together.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,749
    Forum Member
    Is Susie aware that she is the only one to nominate this week?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WokStation wrote:
    Unless she learns that she holds the key to Friday's evictions, it's a bit hard for her to forumate a gameplan........... She'll just nominate either who she dislikes or who she thinks everyone else will nominate.

Not at all (IMO). First of all everyone goes in there with a gameplan (irregardless of what they say :)

Secondly only the exceptionally dim nominate based on who they dislike. They say that, because it makes good DR. But anyone with an IQ of over 20 nominates strategically. For example nominating Sam this week was not clever. Nominating Nikki was very clever. :cool:
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Becki became a hate figure for giving the Judas Kiss to Michelle instead of Jason and as she seems to be such a massive fan of a show she will know the same will happen to her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im shocked JenniTH can get it so wrong ;)

1. Firstly she doesnt know she has the casting vote so she'll simply nominate the HMs she doesnt like.

2. If she did know she had the casting vote picking on the most likely winners (and by default most popular HMs) would make her instantly disliked by the viewers. But picking on the most disliked HM will get her instant support.

I know its late Jenni but come on :)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its goto be lisa and grace.
    shes already said she hates lisa's swearing and what better way to get brownie points with the public than to nominate the wench i tend to think
    if it was a lisa v's grace lisa would go people are fedup of the live feed going into huge long dips all cos that dirty cow cant stop swearing.
  • Options
    Shadow70Shadow70 Posts: 1,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agamemnon wrote:
    If she doesn't nominate Grace she risks being despised by the public.
    So hopefully she won't nominate her, that'll make her too easily led. I hope she will form her own opinions of the HMs based on the next few days. Although that is going to be really hard for her because they are all going to be sucking up to her to save their own skins.

It's going to be really heard for Suzie and I think she'll be damed if she does and damed if she doesn't whatever she does. I wish that BB hadn't told the HMs that she is the only person to nominate because everyone is going to be accused of being false now, whether they are or not. And Suzie won't know who is really her friend and who isn't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would work in theory but not practise.

if she nominated the two she feels are the most popular to the outside, then she would instantly loose alot of popularity from fans of both so would end up having just the same chance of winning this way than the other.

Atleast if she nominated grace she knows the public would be happy with her decision!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SWW (SWW) wrote:
    Good evening JenniTH

I would...

That would only be to her advantage if she knows she is the only one nominating.
    I don't know how they are going to pull off the nominating process but so far she is unaware of this and will not be able to make use of it.
    Otherwise, yes that would be the best choice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    That one's a tough call.

If she's gone in there to play the game to win, then to not nominate Grace would be sensible yes.

Does she really believe she has any chance of staying more than a couple of weeks ? I guess not, so with that in mind, get shot of Grace to at least gain some public popularity for when her inevitable nomination comes up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vengie wrote:
    Less of the 'our Grace' ;) Sometimes you just don't want to leave anything to chance, after the chanting tonight of 'Get Grace Out', I think Grace will try to change her ways and gameplan. She might not want to leave anything to chance, look at Jade. If I was her I would put Grace and Pete up together, there is no chance that Pete will go and I would hope people would understand why I would put these two up together.
    If I were in her shoes I'd nominate Imogen and Lea or Imogen and Nikki. Or Imogen and Lisa.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow70 wrote:
    So hopefully she won't nominate her, that'll make her too easily led.

Not at all. She's gone in not liking Grace at all. She will get herself in trouble if she does not nominate Grace.

It happened with Becki, when everyone wanted her to select Jason.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JenniTH wrote:
    I was just saying exactly the same thing to Mr C (who wasn't the slightest bit interested btw).

If I was susie I would nominate Pete and Glynn - and get rid of at least one of the competition.

Edit - on second thoughts - given I might be worried about what the public might think I would nominate the boirng ones - Domogen and Mikey. - possibly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she'll nominate Imogen and Lisa, Grace will get loads of sympathy because of the chanting.
  • Options
    VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    One Zen wrote:
    Im shocked JenniTH can get it so wrong ;)

1. Firstly she doesnt know she has the casting vote so she'll simply nominate the HMs she doesnt like.

2. If she did know she had the casting vote picking on the most likely winners (and by default most popular HMs) would make her instantly disliked by the viewers. But picking on the most disliked HM will get her instant support.

I know its late Jenni but come on :)

LOL even I feel stupid now, she doesn't even know she has the deciding vote. oops :o . well done you .:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Proof if ever it was needed that the majority of this country are bad gameplayers.

If the crowd wants Grace out... You endear yourself to the crowd by helping to get Grace out.

How did Craig end up winning Big Brother?
  • Options
    lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also Jenni she must be odds on to be up for eviction the following week after BB make all the other HM's hate her this week (quite apart from the usual I was here first attitude that late arrivals normally suffer)

The only chance Suzie has with the GBP that week is if she was instrumental in removing Grace this week.