Davina would NOT do a Makosi. Grace's Mum will sue.

Cos TiCos Ti Posts: 2,180
Forum Member
✭✭✭
No matter how (much) hated Grace is.

No matter whether or not she gets 91% - 100% of the votes - or more votes than the Sleazer.

No matter how much "bitching" "excrement stirring or unrepentant divaness Davina Evil Decodes in Grace's behaviour during the entire duration of her stay in the house.

Because of the salient fact that Grace is no (black) Zimbabwean babe, the Evil One would accord her due respect and a tender, loving and caring interview.

There would be words to the crowd to tone down the chants and no aggressiveness in her tone and no leading questions demanding a public apology for the hours of face-eating and saliva-exchanges between Grace and her paramour Mikey.

I can almost bet that the duvet action would not be addressed, a la the poolside antics between Makosi and the hairy, dancing dwarf of long-forgotten fame.

Grace's parents are rich (enough) to command and guarantee a pleasant exit interview.

Comments

• kingoftvkingoftv Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go Graces mum, she wont get far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats a load of crap, how can they sue? They knew very well what they are getting into when they enter the BB house.
    And Makosi brought it on upon herself, nothing to do with skin colour or nationality.
  • michmobmichmob Posts: 2,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cos Ti wrote:

No matter whether or not she gets 91% - 100% of the votes - or more votes than the Sleazer.

No matter how much "bitching" "excrement stirring or unrepentant divaness Davina Evil Decodes in Grace's behaviour during the entire duration of her stay in the house.

Because of the salient fact that Grace is no (black) Zimbabwean babe, the Evil One would accord her due respect and a tender, loving and caring interview.

There would be words to the crowd to tone down the chants and no aggressiveness in her tone and no leading questions demanding a public apology for the hours of face-eating and saliva-exchanges between Grace and her paramour Mikey.

I can almost bet that the duvet action would not be addressed, a la the poolside antics between Makosi and the hairy, dancing dwarf of long-forgotten fame.

Grace's parents are rich (enough) to command and guarantee a pleasant exit interview.
    I hope she does a malkosi on her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Haha. Like the crowd will do what they're told.
    I'm always amazed when they manage to stay quiet.
  • bilijojimbobbilijojimbob Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sue for what? showing her daughter what a nasty individual she actually is.. I would be in hiding if I was Grace's Mum, id probably go as far to disown her .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    i.k wrote:

if your not quiet, a big guy, dressed in black that resembles a gorrilla will throw you over the wall into tesco's carpark...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will get a pleasant interview, but not because of her parents, since: 1. there are plenty of ways to make someone uncomfortable and humiliate them without putting yourself at risk legally, 2. I'm sure whatever money her parents had/have is a drop in a very large bucket compared to the funds of Endemol, and 3. I'm pretty sure their funds took a hit when her parents split up. The reason she'll get a pleasant interview is because Davina lacks metaphoric, as well as physical, balls.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they'll show clips of all her bitching
    Forum Member
    so long as divna only tells the truth,,,, there is nothing anyone can do....
  • AmericanViewerAmericanViewer Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    yah, this is unfounded speculation presenting itself as fact. There are contracts which have been signed to protect the production i assure you.

This is simply playing the race card in a situation where it doesn't belong.
  • Cos TiCos Ti Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i.k wrote:
    As if you forget that the Evil One can command and work her crowd with a carefully chosen word here and there to stir them up to do as she wishes.

Believe me, IF she wants it quiet, she will get the rabble to bend to her will.

If she wants a Makosi, it is soo easy to pause her and there, with emphasis and leading questions mixed in her interrogation/questions to get the desired crowd effect.

Elementary crowd psychology and control, after all these years of BB hosting.
  • elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Endemol might have been able to manipulate the crowd for Sam's eviction (for which I am glad, at least Sam got a relatively good reception) but there is NO WAY that they will be able to control the crowd to stop them being very hostile to Grace tonight. The thing that will save Grace will be that her interview will be conducted inside the studio, not in front of the audience like Makosi's was. Davina will probably do an Adele on Grace, and literally frogmarch her to the studio.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    Davina would NOT do a Makosi. Grace's Mum will sue........

What possessed you to type this, are you Graces mum?
  • senorsenor Posts: 2,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cos Ti wrote:

Eh, who would they sue if the crowd booed? Endermol are not responsible for a crowds actions, ever visited a football stadium when they are booing a certain player?
  • mikeyonemikeyone Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    sue for what? being a bitch?

grace cannot sue - she has signed shitloads of legal waivers absolving bb and c4 of any blame/pressure.

she will be massively protected in the compound but once out - she is fahooked.

totally.
    Forum Member
    senor wrote:
    Eh, who would they sue if the crowd booed? Endermol are not responsible for a crowds actions, ever visited a football stadium when they are booing a certain player?

ch.4 are responsible for what they put on TV..... if anyone shouted a racist comment, then they are responsible.... thats why there is a 5 to 10 min delay for what goes out and what is actually live.....
  • Hopeless_SavageHopeless_Savage Posts: 2,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres no way they could sue with any amount of money behind her.
    What do you think is in the contracts the housemates sign before they go in? An airtight get of out jail free card for anything Endemol want to do to those housemates :-P
    Forum Member
    The lack of interesting twists and the apparent wealth of reality is warping your mind before the series has ended Cos Ti
  • Cos TiCos Ti Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace should thank the gods she is not black.

Because I am convinced the Davina Codes would be hurled at her until she is humiliated on national TV and until she cracks and cries.

Only then will Davina be satisfied, having done her evil deed for the night.

Remember Jason? The poor guy was so traumatised by his encounter with the Davina Codes he is still in therapy, while the fake winner is still milking her victory.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe grace's mum and grace can go on a hunger strike. yeah, it worked for dawn. *rolls eyes*
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Housemates evicted at this point are destined for obscurity. This will be her last chance at infamy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Davina will bring out the 'you don't even show any remorse!' line, as if she has killed and killed again while being in the house...
  • p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member
    Cos Ti wrote:

I totally agree.

Not one of the 'villainous' hm's with money has ever been 'grilled' like Makosi was.

Sezer didn't even have any 'worst bits' shown. There was not one clip of him being aggressive or showing his bullying behaviour - of which he did a lot in the house.

As for Davina, she's a worse a*se licker than some of those in the house..................The Swine!
  • May BlossomMay Blossom Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB are not concerned about being sued by a parent what they are interested in is PR as a programme. There must be concern that BB is being seen as bringing out the 'mob' culture & fear that it will turn nasty. They cannot afford for this to happen - if it does it could spell the end of their golden (money earning) egg BB. Interesting to see what they do tonight & throughout remainder of series.

MB
    Forum Member
    stop this race rubbish now please its a bit naff, move forward to progress.......