Suzi's breasts are too far apart

abbey178abbey178 Posts: 2,896
Forum Member
✭✭✭
You could park a jumbo jet between them. I really like her and she needs to do something done about that, surely she can afford it. Her breasts don't look right :confused:

Comments

• DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most silicon ones have a runway inbetween, only the smaller ones aren't so noticeable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    It would appear that fake breasts are very difficult to get 'right'. They are usually too round, hard, far apart and high. Guess they do not come in a more 'saggy' and natural option.
  • abbey178abbey178 Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't bother saving for a boob job now.
  • Sudoku-JoSudoku-Jo Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise wrote:
    Most silicon ones have a runway inbetween, only the smaller ones aren't so noticeable.
    But why do they? :confused: Do plastic surgeons think it's attractive? Or do they have a strange sense of humour?
    I can't imagine anyone booking a breast op and demanding:"I want massive tits, but please make sure they're on the outermost edge of my ribcage; it'll be handy for when I'm getting a round in at my local."
  • DS-SupporterDS-Supporter Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    What happens if she gets into a fight outside a pub (she looks the sort) and they pop? Does the liquid rubber run into your belly and make you look pregnant?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abbey178 wrote:
    You could park a jumbo jet between them. I really like her and she needs to do something done about that, surely she can afford it. Her breasts don't look right :confused:

I like her too. And I agree about the GULF she's sporting on her body. Most bizarre.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I said exactly the same thing about her boobs to my partner and he said thats what most womens boobs are loke.....NO THEY ARE NOT!!!!
    I kind of like her - nothing to dislike so far I suppose, but her boob job looks really cheap and tacky. You would think with her money she would get them sorted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sudoku-Jo wrote:
    But why do they? :confused: Do plastic surgeons think it's attractive? Or do they have a strange sense of humour?
    I can't imagine anyone booking a breast op and demanding:"I want massive tits, but please make sure they're on the outermost edge of my ribcage; it'll be handy for when I'm getting a round in at my local."

Must be the way the silicone bags are put under the original tissue so go only outwards and not a natural sideways as with normal large breasts :confused:
  • Sudoku-JoSudoku-Jo Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise wrote:
    Must be the way the silicone bags are put under the original tissue so go only outwards and not a natural sideways as with normal large breasts :confused:
    Do we have any plastic surgeons present? If so, please explain yourselves!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Her boobs look awful.

The spaced apart thing destroys the whole effect really doesn't it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do look a bit wierd, I can't stop staring at them, they really bother me - they're like Lea's eyebrows - In the wrong place.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,446
    Forum Member
    P.Nut wrote:
    They do look a bit wierd, I can't stop staring at them, they really bother me - they're like Lea's eyebrows - In the wrong place.

I can't stop staring at them either! There's something not right, and it really gets to me :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    She needs another implant between them. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could have a nice conservatory put in or something.
  • Alfred_WazAlfred_Waz Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    soulhunter wrote:
    It would appear that fake breasts are very difficult to get 'right'. They are usually too round, hard, far apart and high. Guess they do not come in a more 'saggy' and natural option.

They come in whatever size shape and 'option' you desire... Depending on how much you want to pay...

If Susies funbags are like that, it means she WANTED them done like that... bizarre but true!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,962
    Forum Member
    They do look very wide apart, although I did wonder if this might be because she is wearing a badly fitted bra, supplied by BB. Perhaps when she has her own clothes they will look better?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lea has the runway too, though maybe harder to see past the size of hers :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    She's look far nicer without them, even if it meant being tiny up top.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    They are terrible . . . worst boob job in the house . . .they are almost under her armpits! and different heights
  • bennybbennyb Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    yeah noticed that as soon as we saw her in a bikini - saying that they still look minging when she is topless in that music vid :eek:
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its whats known as The Great Divide ;)
  • DS-SupporterDS-Supporter Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    There is a huge gap somewhere else as well. I be she could give birth to a baby rhinoceros.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    funnily enough, I mentioned that you could drive a bus between them to my partner the other night.... (suzie's of course, not my partner's) and she was saying that some documentary she'd watched had made some comment about the runway effect being the desired effect from augmentation - so it's actually SUPPOSED to look like that??

why would you??

incidentally... this may or may not be true cos i can't remember who the shining example they referred to was, and I certainly can't remember being sober when I was discussing it.... mebbe it was just a glyn-esque wet dream I was having?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bennyb wrote:
    yeah noticed that as soon as we saw her in a bikini - saying that they still look minging when she is topless in that music vid :eek:

What music vid? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,733
    Forum Member
    Couldn't even park yer bike between those...