paper rosepaper rose Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    christ she is 1 ugly lassie!
    no wonder she has to dress like that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,314
    Forum Member
    Nikki does get around the block, doesn't she? :|

Although I sort of like Nikki in the house now, in most of those pictures, especially the last one, she looks like an Essex boy in drag to me; there's something about the face. I prefer her companion, who looks like a plumper Natasha Lyonne.
  • Options
    mrchalkmrchalk Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Shes horrible....
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is she always with that other girl on the pics? :confused:

She'll be in the house next year :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaaw bless, she's about as erotic as my cats bum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mmmmm cats bum /homer

Wait, what?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got really visibly hairy arms in that last pic! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    natalieb wrote:
    She's got really visibly hairy arms in that last pic! :p

I didn't notice her arms......................
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it looks like a tramp, eats like a tramp and walks like a tramp - it's a tramp.

These people are completely clueless about what "career progression" means.

I am both visually and emotionally disturbed by pictures of a 45 year in a 20 year old scraggy body..... ewwwwh! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone explain to me what the mindset is behind girls doing this? I just cant see anyone going on from these type of pictures to do TV or the like. Whats behind getting your bits out to photographers when they only come to light if you are having your 15 mins of fame through some other way ( ie BB )?
  • Options
    rachelb65rachelb65 Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's even sadder about those pictures is she only looks about 14 years old in them.

I would worry about any grown bloke who thought that was a turn on :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luverly... cheap slapper pics.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what do you mean by more is there others???
  • Options
    makavelli132makavelli132 Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can just about see some flange in the last pic...... one word... SLAG!
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rachelb65 wrote:
    What's even sadder about those pictures is she only looks about 14 years old in them.

That is what I find disturbing about Nikki and her posing for these pics - she has the body of a child.

Of course she's a legal adult and free to do this kind of thing, but it just looks slightly wrong, if you ask me...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    what do you mean by more is there others???

There are other pics of her in "the bunny outfit" pre BB7 knocking about.

There are also a stack of pics of her in lesbian poses with the same girl in these pics.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Luxor wrote:
    Can someone explain to me what the mindset is behind girls doing this? I just cant see anyone going on from these type of pictures to do TV or the like. Whats behind getting your bits out to photographers when they only come to light if you are having your 15 mins of fame through some other way ( ie BB )?

Those pictures don't look like portfolio shots though, from the lighting and composition. They are more likely 'posed' for the germs who stand outside clubs all night looking for this kind of thing.

If you go out to one of the top clubs in London dressed in anything faintly revealing, the assembled paparazzi will snap you and try and get you to play up for the cameras, flopping your titls out, snogging your mate etc. for things like the Sunday Sport's 'Upskirt' pages and so on.

Quite often they will offer to give you lots of exposure in their sh1tty little rags if you let them know when you next go clubbing and allow them to snap you again.

A friend of mine who does a bit of glamour stuff now and then found it useful for a while last year for publicity purposes, to be photographed outside Funky Buddha and elsewhere flashing her bits at the camera in order to promote herself and some calendars she was selling.

Now I've known this girl for a number of years and she is a very sweet, generous, intelligent and clued up girl who is nothing like the bimbette slapper she was portrayed in the Sport.

At the same time she was also using it to promote a charity walk for Breast Cancer care and managed to raise £5000 for the cause. She considered it a reasonable short-term trade off for the additional publicity.
  • Options
    ZiggurhaterZiggurhater Posts: 1,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    palefire wrote:
    Nikki does get around the block, doesn't she? :|

Although I sort of like Nikki in the house now, in most of those pictures, especially the last one, she looks like an Essex boy in drag to me; there's something about the face. I prefer her companion, who looks like a plumper Natasha Lyonne.
    LOL. :D In fairness, I don't think she's that bad, though I do like her mate, who's quite a comely wench.

Nikki reminds me of the sort of girls who appeared in Robin Asquith movies in the 70's. Passable looking in a common-as-muck sort of way, who look very, ahem, available.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,588
    Forum Member
    yes - the mate looks a darn sight more comely than Nikki.

wench-fest indeed!

it's not Grace in a wig, surely...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Is that the only outfit she owns, possibly bought in the dress up section of toys-r-us, she looks like a kid playin dress up the dirty mare!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, that was a laugh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why does it say lady bit(s) not lady bit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    I probably would after a few pints.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rachelb65 wrote:

I dont understand all this 'she has the body of a child' talk, some of my daughters 13 year old school friends are much bigger than me, to me Nikki is just a very petite woman.
  • Options
    ErszébetBáthoryErszébetBáthory Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    What a grotesque, ugly tart!

not as bad as this, though