Options

New s/w update for Sagem ITD58, 60, 61, 62 & 64

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,033
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sagem are broadcasting new software (version 1.3.0.0) for all their standard STBs. http://www.dtg.org.uk/retailer/download_schedule.pl

Having downloaded it, I can't see any difference - can anyone see any changes?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's fixed the text and interactive problems?

As highlighted in the threads in this thread: http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=406910
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    You can now leave BBC News Multi screen without crashing and resetting.

ITV subtitles still freeze however, eventually resetting the box.

Same with ITV Teletext aswell, unfortunately.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Same here. News multiscreen now works properly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This update is being repeated on Thursday 6th July til Friday 7th July at 9am and Saturday 8th July til Sunday 9th July at 9am....so you have 2 24 hour windows to get this update again if you didn't get it before
    http://www.dtg.org.uk/retailer/download_schedule.pl
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    :confused: Will it auto update itself if just left plugged in ? or do you have to go into a menu to search for the update or schedule the box to search at night etc ? :)
  • Options
    redcarlingredcarling Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I was hoping it might fix the timer problems. It doesn't always switch on or change channels when I'm recording, having set both the Sagem & DVD recorder timer correctly. I've never worked out the problem. Is the time on the currently set channel being broadcast incorrectly. Is it the time on the channel its set to change to or is it something in the box itself. Anyone else have these problems? :confused:
  • Options
    Norbert5Norbert5 Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if it will fix the aspect ratio thing when its set to center cut it still shows 16:9 screen
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    My Sagem ITD 58 will not pick up the current software update. When I checked the Prod ID in the Technical Details section of it's menu I can see that it is 85 01 not 70 01 which is the update being transmitted.
    The box does not have the ITV Teletext problem but does suffer from the 16:9 screen ratio problem.
    Does anybody know whether Sagem are working on an update to cure the screen glitch on the boxes with Prod ID 85 01?
    Perhaps I will have to get used to slim people on the affected channels!?!
  • Options
    pjb007pjb007 Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MY ID64 won't pick up the update either, I've tried BBC Four, 301 and 302 and nothing happens, no message, no download progress bar nothing at all to suggest any form of update.

I have 1.0.01 (Product 70 01)
  • Options
    Norbert5Norbert5 Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Dear i've been trying to get my box to download all day I hadn't noticed it was just for product 70 01 .
  • Options
    pjb007pjb007 Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was watching ITV3 and then the download message appeared, looks like its on MUX-2 rather than MUX-B