Options

Richard has disappeared.

EnkidduEnkiddu Posts: 1,122
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ever since Lisa told him that he ought to try to be a bit more real, Richard seems to have disappeared from our screens. Has he taken what she said to heart, and decided to cool down his gameplaying, or is he just drinking tea with Susie all day?

Comments

• Options
    carlystevcarlystev Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    I said that the other night. I think he is trying to emulate susie. He goes to bed early and drinks tea all day.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Thread title too short!

Didn't you mean to add "...up his own a*se"? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Perhaps he has left on the quiet or gone to the other house
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote:
    Thread title too short!

Didn't you mean to add "...up his own a*se"? :D

LOL...I was just about to post the same thing :D
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    Not before time. Who is Suzie?
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The sexual predator and the stripper, smug pair of tea drinkers and early to bed, it really is just another job to them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Richard was playing Mum & Dad with Leer at first but she trangressed into dirty ole bitch who aint fit to be mum, so now he's playing Gramma and Grandad with Suzie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suzie is too polite to run away when he starts holding forth as an expert know-all, or probably, because she dare not leave her tea unaccompanied in case one of the terrible children spit in it.

Who said Canada is boring? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Canada isn't boring really, its has niagara falls and mountains and islands and wales and polar ice-caps and bears and all manner of bio-diversity. The people are somewhat turgid tho and strangely appear to come across as knowing everything about everything all of the time.

I think this is because they assume people who don't know where canada is or how to boil and egg may be intellectually inferior.
  • Options
    lobeservelobeserve Posts: 7,924
    Forum Member
    Canada isn't boring really, its has niagara falls and mountains and islands and wales and polar ice-caps and bears and all manner of bio-diversity. The people are somewhat turgid tho and strangely appear to come across as knowing everything about everything all of the time.

I think this is because they assume people who don't know where canada is or how to boil and egg may be intellectually inferior.

Well, they do live next door to the USA.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Dick head lost the pub quiz to 2 pairs of enhanced mammaries, with women attached; that must be doing his ego a power of good. :D

edit, just realised, I have answered OP. I wonder how long he will take to recover? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mazey wrote:
    Dick head lost the pub quiz to 2 pairs of enhanced mammaries, with women attached; that must be doing his ego a power of good. :D

Prolly why he's disappeared. He's having to 'remap' his mental understanding of the world and is maybe questioning whether Canada really is in Australia after all. Bless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prolly why he's disappeared. He's having to 'remap' his mental understanding of the world and is maybe questioning whether Canada really is in Australia after all. Bless.
    :D:D:D alcohol enhanced SOH. :o

Was it Lea from the winning side? Ash knew Canada was near the USA. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enkiddu wrote:
    Ever since Lisa told him that he ought to try to be a bit more real, Richard seems to have disappeared from our screens. Has he taken what she said to heart, and decided to cool down his gameplaying, or is he just drinking tea with Susie all day?

He was shown lots on live streaming yesterday......having a long interesting discussion with Pete about DJ`ing in different countries, and he and Nikki had an hilarious chat yesterday afternoon about their mutual love for Eighties movies (I really hope that is shown on the highlight show tonight). I love Richard and Nikki`s relationship - like some long-suffering father and naughty daughter - and it seems to be blossoming - they are getting on fine and she even went into the garden to tell Lea how much she liked him and Lea agreed that he was great. So much for him being perceived as "drinking tea with Susie all day" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was shown lots on live streaming yesterday......having a long interesting discussion with Pete about DJ`ing in different countries, and he and Nikki had an hilarious chat yesterday afternoon about their mutual love for Eighties movies (I really hope that is shown on the highlight show tonight). I love Richard and Nikki`s relationship - like some long-suffering father and naughty daughter - and it seems to be blossoming - they are getting on fine and she even went into the garden to tell Lea how much she liked him and Lea agreed that he was great. So much for him being perceived as "drinking tea with Susie all day" :rolleyes:
    OK, but I cannot spend 24 hours/day watching, I go on what I see in the evenings and on highly edited H/L show.

His DJing experience was a friend, right? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mazey wrote:
    OK, but I cannot spend 24 hours/day watching, I go on what I see in the evenings and on highly edited H/L show.

His DJing experience was a friend, right? :rolleyes:

And that just proves how wrongly he is being perceived :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You did not explain his DJ experiences, so I can assume someone else did the DJing, Dick head simply recounts the experience? :rolleyes:

I admitted to limited viewing of BB, but, I know a dick head when I see one and hear one. It is from life experience.

*If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it is probably safe to assume it is a duck.* Management training module XX.
  • Options
    ur_sous_urur_sous_ur Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    dick is a winner
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ur_sous_ur wrote:
    dick is a winner
    Sure he is, of prize plum HM BB7. :D

Can you explain why he is a winner, and of what? Or add evidence to your statement ? DS standards.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :eek: On re-reading, you mean he has DJ'd his way around Europe and kept quiet about it; modesty, thy name is truly Richard. :o

He was so successful he had to go on BB. :eek: :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    ur_sous_urur_sous_ur Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    mazey wrote:
    Sure he is, of prize plum HM BB7. :D

Can you explain why he is a winner, and of what? Or add evidence to your statement ? DS standards.
    Yes Dick became a winner the moment he entered BB house the same as all of them he will make a LOT of cash after he gets evicted, for doing very little more than appearing on tv shows, opening supermarkets , or gay clubs etc etc etc....OR goes on to win the competition. ergo winner .. and please dont insult people, as you have done above its not very nice ,and it probably goes against forum rules ,, thanks for your comments, and god bless. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ur_sous_ur wrote:
    Yes Dick became a winner the moment he entered BB house the same as all of them he will make a LOT of cash after he gets evicted, for doing very little more than appearing on tv shows, opening supermarkets , or gay clubs etc etc etc....OR goes on to win the competition. ergo winner .. and please dont insult people, as you have done above its not very nice ,and it probably goes against forum rules ,, thanks for your comments, and god bless. :)
    Kind sentiments assuming a belief? Or patronising? What if I do not believe in god?

He will make a lot alot of cash? That does not explain why he should be considered a winner.

Your first sentence says 'the same as all of them', so they are all winners? That is a different topic.

I have not insulted you, I am just asking you to expand on a very brief controversial statement.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ur_sous_ur wrote:

......well said :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's disappeared up susie's backside to join her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jimmy66 wrote:
    he's disappeared up susie's backside to join her