Options

Lorraine Chaise Quits Emmerdale

SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Shoot me down if this has been posted before.

Emmerdale actress Lorraine Chaise has quit the TV soap to spend more time in Italy where she has a home.

The woman behind evil Steph Stokes said: ''It was my choice to come out of Emmerdale and now I have got to look to the future.'' Lorraine revealed.

''I have just bought two flats next door to each other in Italy and I am knocking them into one. I might live in them part of a year and rent them the other.

''Steph was an unpredictable crazy lady and I loved her, but there is only so much a girl can do. I have decided to leave Steph with her fate.

Emmerdale producer Kathleen Beedles said: ''After four fantastic years of great stories we are very sorry Lorraine is leaving.''

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am in shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am suprised she has decided to leave the show, but I do think it's for the best. Steph is a good character but what more could they do?

Steph has tried to kill her dad - drugged him, been drugged - married to a mad doctor, had her daughter die in a tragic New Year event, thought about suicide and 'thrown' her best friend of a ferry and left her to die.

Not bad for the girl!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weve all done it! :)
  • Options
    PeachiePeachie Posts: 4,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek:

Well this is a shock, I must say!
  • Options
    DrifterDrifter Posts: 12,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's it, Emmerdale is finished, I'm not watching anymore, it can go and die horribly for all I care :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :(:cry:
  • Options
    bramallbladebramallblade Posts: 1,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not shocked at all, this was clearly a distinct possibility and Steph has been a fantastic character but time to move on now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drifter wrote:
    That's it, Emmerdale is finished, I'm not watching anymore, it can go and die horribly for all I care :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :(:cry:

Steph AND Jimmy. I am actually not watching anymore either. :mad: :mad: :cry::cry:
  • Options
    DrifterDrifter Posts: 12,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AND Cain :mad:

Oh but wait, we have the return of...Emily, to look forward to. I can barely contain my indifference.
  • Options
    bramallbladebramallblade Posts: 1,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peachie wrote:
    Steph AND Jimmy. I am actually not watching anymore either. :mad: :mad: :cry::cry:

I might start watching again if that idiot cum bufoon leaves!

God he is dredful.
  • Options
    HairyMaryHairyMary Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    is jimmy leaving too?

and you people are totally over reacting its only one character you dont watch it for one character do you?

mind you i cant talk i havent even bothered to keep up with it since they put it on at 10!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

God he is dredful.

O - M - G :eek:

I'm afraid I can't forgive that. Here I am in the midst of a nervous breakdown and you go and insult him. :cry:

That is going too far. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    News is her last scene will be in Luton Airport waving goodbye with a hammer in her hand.
  • Options
    PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least effing Noreen may be no more so that's something :mad: But really what could Steph have done, had she done it all could she have been a reformed character yet again :confused: I hope she takes her father with her :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Londonary wrote:
    News is her last scene will be in Luton Airport waving goodbye with a hammer in her hand.

We needed that :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid even that did not manage to raise a smile. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

God he is dredful.

Oops, maybe we should have warned you. Someone is deeply upset and in shock at his imminent departure :)
  • Options
    HairyMaryHairyMary Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    Pickpuss wrote:
    Oops, maybe we should have warned you. Someone is deeply upset and in shock at his imminent departure :)
    its news to me that he is leaving

I thought him and Sadie survived?
  • Options
    shadrock1shadrock1 Posts: 2,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    excellent news! i hated her character
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HairyMary wrote:
    its news to me that he is leaving

I thought him and Sadie survived?

Apparently, it was something the actor said on GMTV this morning or was it This Morning :confused: It's on the last but one page of THE Emmerdale thread if you want to take a look :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pickpuss wrote:
    Apparently, it was something the actor said on GMTV this morning or was it This Morning :confused: It's on the last but one page of THE Emmerdale thread if you want to take a look :)

It was this morning on GMTV. :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Londonary wrote:
    It was this morning on GMTV. :rolleyes: :D

Wait a minute, you're the filthy swine who told me Jimmy would be OK! Shield yourself, Londonary, I'm in the mood to do some damage! :mad: :cry: :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peachie wrote:
    Wait a minute, you're the filthy swine who told me Jimmy would be OK! Shield yourself, Londonary, I'm in the mood to do some damage! :mad: :cry: :mad:

:D My Sadie will take care of you.. :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Londonary wrote:
    :D My Sadie will take care of you.. :rolleyes: :p

You have no idea how close I am to combusting! :eek: :mad: :o
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Pickpuss wrote:

He just said he was doing some theatre, didn't he? I assumed if he winked at the camera when he said it, it was to give the impression people thought Jimmy WOULD die, but he won't, he just won't be seen for a while.

Will they really kill off another of Tom's sons?! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They better not kill off Noreen. I like her!!!!! a lot!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't stop watching at all though, the show is the star as with most soaps. To stop watching would be cutting off your nose to spite your face!