News for Babylon 5 fans

hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
Forum Member
✭✭
Source

JMS has been given the green light to produce Babylon 5 he Lost tales. It is planned as a straight to DVD venture although an unamed network is negotiating the rights.

Warner Brothers came to JMS and offered him the chance to do a B5 movie. He flet he could not right one at the moment, due to the loss of Andreas Katsulas and Rick Biggs. :cry:

But he said he may do so in 2 or 3 years time.

The show will be based around the original charaters and will tell the stories he was unalbe to tell first time out.

Aim is three 30 minute tales plus 30 minutes of Bonus materials per DVD.

Apologies if this is old news but I only just heard!

Also JMS has hit it big with Imagine entertainment and Ron Howard purchasing one of his movie screenplays called the changeling.

Apparently it has led to lots of offers and he has studios persuing him to option his work.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great, thanks for the info. :D
  • hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great, thanks for the info. :D

NoProblem Buggadifino

I am just happy to have news to share
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    hugsie wrote:
    Source

JMS has been given the green light to produce Babylon 5 he Lost tales. It is planned as a straight to DVD venture although an unamed network is negotiating the rights.

Warner Brothers came to JMS and offered him the chance to do a B5 movie. He flet he could not right one at the moment, due to the loss of Andreas Katsulas and Rick Biggs. :cry:

But he said he may do so in 2 or 3 years time.

The show will be based around the original charaters and will tell the stories he was unalbe to tell first time out.

Aim is three 30 minute tales plus 30 minutes of Bonus materials per DVD.

Apologies if this is old news but I only just heard!

Also JMS has hit it big with Imagine entertainment and Ron Howard purchasing one of his movie screenplays called the changeling.

Apparently it has led to lots of offers and he has studios persuing him to option his work.

A bit late on this one I'm afraid. Posted this days ago...

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=430106

Sorry

MF