Suzie, Imogen, Richard, Pete, Mikey, Jennie, Glyn

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
Forum Member
✭✭
What do you have to say about this dull lot?

Oh and that other one, Aisleyne.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aisleyne given some great story lines. The other ones are as boring as hell
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete, Glyn and Richard have provided some entertainment for me whilst the others haven't.
  • rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redrose01 wrote:
    Pete, Glyn and Richard have provided some entertainment for me whilst the others haven't.
    Same here..although Ais has had a few good moments too :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aisleyne, Richard, Pete, Glyn and Mikey have all made me laugh.
  • MutintaMutinta Posts: 9,974
    Forum Member
    Pete, Richard, Aisleyne (and Imogen slowly) have entertained me during the series.

I love the Aisleyne/Imogen friendship, how they didn't get on at all at the start and now they are really close.

Susie entertained me in the DR during noms and she can be quite fun and entertaining even without trying.

Mikey can be sweet and funny sometimes and however terrible his arguments are, they doo add some fireworks to the house.

Jennie, I may not be overly keen on, but she is a great girl who is always up for a laugh, like when the guys had the waterfight and she got stuck in. Yes she does annoy me with the way she is all over Pete, but she can be great.

Glyn, however much I don't want him to win. he can crack me up sometimes.

Pete/Glyn duo is great and they can make me laugh, I've even learnt their dance!

This group may not be amazing, but I'm happy with them. They make me laugh, they entertain me and there are some really good friendships in there. Ok so they don't have major catfights or throw tantrums, but that's not what I want all the time. All the people I liked in the series (except Johnathon and sometimes Nikki) are in this group, so I'm happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But in three years time you will be looking back at previous series and groaning at how bad this one is and mainly because of these specific people.
  • MutintaMutinta Posts: 9,974
    Forum Member
    But in three years time you will be looking back at previous series and groaning at how bad this one is and mainly because of these specific people.

Why think about the future BB's now? I might as well focus on thinking this one is good. It may not be what I want in the future but it is at the minute. So I'm :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking more about the way we think of all the others so far.
  • drystonewalldrystonewall Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I am in the minority but I am enjoying them all...

Susie-- I love seeing how she reacts to loutish behaviour. She has brought something to BB that no other HM has, IMHO. Her strip history is very odd to me and does not seem to go along with her house persona.

Imogen-- She is gorgeous. I just like watching her. She is like a beautiful painting, though alive. She seems to want to be liked by everyone and so spends a lot of time saying "yeah babes."

Richard-- I *love* hearing him speak. I think he has tried to be dipolomatic and polite (for the most part) to everyone. When he has not been kind he has called himself to the carpet for it. His manner of dress and accessories are a tad OTT, but what is life without a few eccentrics.

Pete-- music, dress, laughter. several funny bits come up. He reminds me of a lot of people I have met IRL who I have liked and admired so I have a soft spot for him.

Mikey-- I would not want to be with Mikey for more than a few minutes. He seems like a right male chauvinist. I do not like how he talks about women. BUT.. I like watching him on the tele. He is someone I would not have the chance to meet IRL, so I find him fascinating.

Jennie-- Typical girl next door. She seems like she is up for a laugh and good time. She is trying to get on with everyone.

Glyn-- I use to have a lot of good things to say from the boy who lives in the place with the double engine steam trains. But now, well, he is getting annoying. For me he has become beavis and Butthead combined. He can hardly say vagina or penis without a smirk or giggle. How about he pulls a shirt over his head and shouts, "Cornhoilo!" hehehehehe.

Aisleyne-- She is one of the most intersting HMs IMHO. She has had different phases throughout the show. She has changed her manner of dress and her behaviour throughout the games weeks.

I like them all, more or less, albeit on the TV, not to hang out with and have a meal with. They shan't be over for one of my candle light suppers (ala H. Bucket).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aisleyne - She's a great housemate, although Imogen has dragged her down in recent weeks and tried to make her as boring as she is.

Glyn - I hate him and always have. He's a bigot, and bad tempered and needs taking down a peg or two. He should learn to embrace other nationalities, other than the sheep loving freaks from the vallys.

Imogen - Probably the most boring housemate since Cameron in BB4. Why the hell is she in there.

Jennie - I really like her, she's fun. She gives as good as she gets. I certainly want to see her in the final.

Mikey - Dull, dull, dull. He doesn't do anything and i am sick of seeing his smug face. He needs a good kicking.

Richard - Although i hate what he did with the whole bullying of Shahbaz, i really like him. He is really funny and quick witted. These last few weeks would have been such a bore without him in the house.

Susie - I thought she was boring at first. And although she isn't the most entertaining of housemates, she has had her moments.

Pete - I have loved Pete since day one. In recent weeks some people have said he has got boring, but i think he is just worn out at times. Ticking like he does really takes it's toll on a persons body. But he has been consistently funny and entertaining.