Options

Aisleyne doesn't want to wear her blue dress when she is evicted

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,483
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Aisleyne heard last night the boos, got upset about it, had a rash because of the stress....then sat talking with Richard about the whole BB experience...then said that she will not wear her blue dress, but will wear a Jean and a top when she is evicted, as some sort of body armour protection (against the bad reaction she will receive). Even though I (and many people) don't like that blue dress, that is not the point of this thread.

BB and the public hatred against her really messed up with her head. That girl's emotions have been reduced to mash!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that. She said she wanted to feel safe. Hope the crowd are please, they've managed to knock her confidence for six & she wants to go out wearing 'armour'.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    observer wrote:
    Aisleyne heard last night the boos, got upset about it, had a rash because of the stress....then sat talking with Richard about the whole BB experience...then said that she will not wear her blue dress, but will wear a Jean and a top when she is evicted, as some sort of body armour protection (against the bad reaction she will receive). Even though I (and many people) don't like that blue dress, that is not the point of this thread.

BB and the public hatred against her really messed up with her head. That girl's emotions have been reduced to mash!

I think that the gbp don't hate her it is a couple of hms that do and they want to beat her. I find this infantile behaviour from any 'adult'. Poor AisI hope she does not find it too difficuclt to hold on in there. If I did vote I would vote for her to win now.
  • Options
    Window ShopperWindow Shopper Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    I know its sick but what can we do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really feel for the girl. I know it's only a gameshow and all that but I'd really like to go in there and tell her that she is not universally hated and not to worry to much.

I have a feeling that pretty soon there are going to be posts about how she is fake she is and that it's an attention/sympathy seeking ploy as well :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote:
    I think that the gbp don't hate her it is a couple of hms that do and they want to beat her. I find this infantile behaviour from any 'adult'. Poor AisI hope she does not find it too difficuclt to hold on in there. If I did vote I would vote for her to win now.

Exactly, this bunch of idiots who come each week to boo Aisleyne, their lives must be so boring. Aisleyne should try not to let it affect her because obviously they get off on seeing people reduced to tears. This is a form of bullying, and it all may back-fire on them.

Aisleyne to Win !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    .Daisy. wrote:
    I saw that. She said she wanted to feel safe. Hope the crowd are please, they've managed to knock her confidence for six & she wants to go out wearing 'armour'.
    I'd imagine she'd want to feel warm too!, imagine if it was windy, mind you no one would see more than she's already displayed in the house anyway!
  • Options
    Leanne WatersLeanne Waters Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    I feel so sorry for Ais I really do.

What on earth has BB come to?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    __Kay__ wrote:
    I really feel for the girl. I know it's only a gameshow and all that but I'd really like to go in there and tell her that she is not universally hated and not to worry to much.

I have a feeling that pretty soon there are going to be posts about how she is fake she is and that it's an attention/sympathy seeking ploy as well :(

You mean it isn't?
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    __Kay__ wrote:

It was - pure and simple.

According to Ash, its always about Ash. Last night she was moaning to Imo about being a "nervous wreck" ...

Ash was not up for eviction!

Ash a mach? Hell yes, playing the viewers like a fiddle imo.
    She plays the poor-me victim role to perfection, obtaining the sympathy vote.

Jenny 8 years younger than her (the youngest HM) - deals with being up for eviction in a more mature manner than Ash does.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    alana wrote:
    Exactly, this bunch of idiots who come each week to boo Aisleyne, their lives must be so boring. Aisleyne should try not to let it affect her because obviously they get off on seeing people reduced to tears. This is a form of bullying, and it all may back-fire on them.

Aisleyne to Win !

I know this bullying/harassment full stop. Imogen and Ais were discussing it last night, and Imo said that she felt the same.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If crowd boos have resulted in that awful net curtain :eek: never seeing the light of day again then, for once, praise be to the boos !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomorrow wrote:

According to Ash, its always about Ash. Last night she was moaning to Imo about being a "nervous wreck" ...

Jenny 8 years younger than her (the youngest HM) - deals with being up for eviction in a more mature manner than Ash does.

Aisleyne and Imogen were BOTH saying they were worried weren't they?

I know Ash was not up for eviction, however there were a few chants of get ash out again, for the 3rd week in a row. I can see why she would be worried, I don't Jennie is a very good comparison in this case as she has never been booed or heard chants to get her out.
  • Options
    alexandreealexandree Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can choose whatever reason she want not to wear that Austrian blind thats held up with mens black braces, its bloody horrible, probably cost a lot but yuk its vile, she looks much nicer in jeans anyway.
    Why the GBP are booing her is beyond me, she has had one or two
    spats etc.. but no more than anyone else and if it because of how she speaks, it seems a bit purile.
  • Options
    LuxxyLuxxy Posts: 18,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomorrow wrote:

So she 'faked' a rash? My what talents Aisleyne has.
  • Options
    Kata06Kata06 Posts: 2,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomorrow wrote:

Jenni hasn't heard her name chanted for weeks, none of them have.
    Aisleyne is scared maybe you have been manipulated by the producers of the show or you just can't see past your own prejudice but I think you should try for a bit of empathy it will make you a better person...let go of the hatred and let some sympathy in :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Endemol could easily stop the chants if they wanted to. Remember a forum member attended the Nikki eviction and people were "encouraged" to shout positive things about her and take down negative banners.

I'm all for a bit of panto, but this hatred of one person, supported and stoked by Endemol has gone on for too long and too far. It needs to be stopped but how?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomorrow wrote:

Did she fake her stress rash?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the only reson she doesnt want to wear the dress is she knows the gbp are sick and tired of seeing her arse and tits. it reveals to much and she knows it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auuf36 wrote:
    the only reson she doesnt want to wear the dress is she knows the gbp are sick and tired of seeing her arse and tits. it reveals to much and she knows it.

How does she know what the gbp are sick of?
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    observer wrote:

I am sorry i would have more sympathy for her if i thought she was telling the truth. She has IMO changed so many times i don't really know what to believe any more. I think it's being said for the cameras again.
    I didn't hear much anti Ash chanting?

I personally don't agree with any booing that goes on and i think it's down to BB to make sure that doesn't happen. Ash has entertained us which is more than can be said of soe of the others.

She has a choice though and she can leave at anytime through her own accord, i wouldn't want to be in a position like that if i was coming out with a rash and stressed out, but you know and i know she will go out the front door.
  • Options
    gertiegertie Posts: 5,906
    Forum Member
    tomorrow wrote:

You said it all in your own post, Aisleyne wasnt up for eviction but the mob still had to chant, If they are like that when she's not up, what the hell has she got to look forward to?
    They are as bad as football hooligans :mad:
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she fake her stress rash?

What does stress rash look like and how different is it to say someone, rubbing there skin?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give her a packet of dye.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does stress rash look like and how different is it to say someone, rubbing there skin?

It looks like a large area of sore, reddened skin across the chest and/or the arms.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member

i know what it looks like and it does happen, i also get the same sort of rash when i drink lol