Options

5 Housemates up for Eviction on Monday**

jimdanjimdan Posts: 1,556
Forum Member
✭✭✭
One lucky housemate will win a game today and secure a place in the final week. This weeks twist (normal noninations cancelled) will put the remaining 5 housemates up for eviction.

AISLEYNE IS THE MOST LIKEY TO BE EVICTED.

Comments

• Options
    RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But there are 6 housemates.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, at least that way she won't have to put up with any more thick, baying morons outside the house (or on here), or Endemol's malignant attempts to demonise her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimdan wrote:
    One lucky housemate will win a game today and secure a place in the final week. This weeks twist (normal noninations cancelled) will put the remaining 5 housemates up for eviction.

Source? Where did you get this information?
  • Options
    RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think it'll be Jennie thou.
    Clearing the way for Nikki's return with Pete.
  • Options
    kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, lets hope she wins the game then or she is gone.

Unless it's a positive vote.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RenThraysk wrote:
    But there is 6 housemates.

Yes, well done, 1 + 5 = 6
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Lets Hope Ash Is Evicted Then Imogen Will Want Nikki Bck!

Nikki To Win !
  • Options
    rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who goes? Big Brother decides :(
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Either way one of my favourite's Dickie or Aisleyne will leave on friday..

I'd prefer Aisleyne to win the game as Dickie stands more chance against Jennie and Imogen!
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    all the sun says is that todays task will guarantee immunity for one housemate doesnt mean the other 5 will be up - Ash could win that immunity so your taking far too much for granted
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, at least that way she won't have to put up with any more thick, baying morons outside the house (or on here), or Endemol's malignant attempts to demonise her.
    Haha, well said. I just can't understand what she has done other than upset a spoilt brat once or twice, which is nothing, compared to what the spoilt brat has said about her.

If Nikki does go into the house, remember that she had a problem with Jennie too, so don't think it will be an easy ride for her, Jennie can stand her ground, that's if she overhears Nikki talking, after all she never says anything to anyone's face, too scared too. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    jimdan wrote:

And how do you know...
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose it depends on what the game is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paris77777 wrote:
    And how do you know...

Elementary my dear Paris.

1. The board game is designed to make 1 housemate safe til the final (will be played later today)

2. Current voting is until Wednesday, cannot run 2 sets of votes (HND 4 votes+eviction votes)

3. Nominations therefore cancelled
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose it depends on what the game is.

Its supposed to be a huge board game with questions on BB
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimdan wrote:

1. The board game is designed to make 1 housemate safe til the final (will be played later today)

2. Current voting is until Wednesday, cannot run 2 sets of votes (HND 4 votes+eviction votes)

Current voting runs until Tuesday, when the ex hms return to the HND. Eviction lines were not opened until after Tuesday's highlight show this week - they will probably do the same this week. BB would not miss out on nominations with so few of them in there.
  • Options
    aisleyne2winaisleyne2win Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    jimdan wrote:

Did I miss something here?

Current voting is until Tuesday, unless I misheard Davina last night. That's the day eviction voting normally starts, so no change there. None of this interferes with the abilility to have nominations on Monday as usual. BB has said there'll be an eviction from the main house on Friday, so there'll have to be a vote for who goes.