Options

Twist today is it desinged for Glyn.???

chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
Forum Member
One housemate will today ensure their place in the final by winning a huge big brother board game. Contestants must answer bb questions. A show insider said "the hm will be told that the winner is guaranteed a spot in the final, so its sure to get really competative"

Comments

• Options
    Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    where did it say that?
  • Options
    FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    :eek:

Would Glyn risk his 'village idiot' persona that he's created for himself, though?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    bye ash , she will be gone on friday against boring imogen im afraid :(
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It sounds a bit like it's to ensure that Ash is nominated next week.

It depends on what the questions are though.
    I don't think Ash is seen to be too good at general knowledge, so if somebody like Glyn wins then there's more chance of Ash (And Richard) of getting nominated.

A 'twist' implemented after yesterday's 'twist' sounds far too convenient.
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One housemate will today ensure their place in the final by winning a huge big brother board game. Contestants must answer bb questions. A show insider said "the hm will be told that the winner is guaranteed a spot in the final, so its sure to get really competative"
    Seems that way. BBLB and the last few nights highlights cant be achieving the full effect wanted yet to convince the public that Glyn has been on a 'journey' throughout this series. I am convinced that Dermot dubbed Richards voice last night with his own. ;)
  • Options
    Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    surley the public are sick of this journey rubbish by now!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    glyn will win this, if it happens, hes competitve, brainy at school knowledge, but hes not at threat from being evicted its a waste, after seeing ash's confidence, and seeing imogen and jennie being saved from the public vote last night twice, they might just give it to ash you know :)
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's about BB, Richard will win. On a number of occassions the other hms have asked him certain things about BB, Susie has also said Richard goes onto the internet to discuss BB - he could be an FM here :eek:
  • Options
    MaestraMaestra Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surley the public are sick of this journey rubbish by now!!
    Well, I'm sick of this conspiracy theory rubbish! :rolleyes:
    It doesn't matter who wins, what matters is viewing figures while the show is on the air. If BB were pulling strings for a "favourite" HM to win each series, how would they have ended up with duds like Cameron and AntHony winning?
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moogester wrote:
    If it's about BB, Richard will win. On a number of occassions the other hms have asked him certain things about BB, Susie has also said Richard goes onto the internet to discuss BB - he could be an FM here :eek:
    but glyn is also a bb expert :confused: this could be tough
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the questions are all in Welsh there'll be suspicions. Followed by dozens of FMs going, 'oh stop complaining, it barely matters!'
  • Options
    GeegGeeg Posts: 23,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is designed so that Glyn will be in the final. He would be up for eviction this week otherwise and out.
  • Options
    GLYN_TO_WINGLYN_TO_WIN Posts: 3,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glyn wouldn't go anyway if he was up. Everybody has as good a chance as anyone els of winning this task. Therefore the most at risk housemembers like: Imogen and Aisleyne will have a chance to avoid eviction. So I reckon it's definately more catered to them.
  • Options
    MaestraMaestra Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops, Jenny won! That's another hysterical conspiracy theory quashed then!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moogester wrote:

Goes onto the internet to discuss BB?

What type of sicko does that?
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ames18 wrote:

These are only your onpionons of the two women. I see them from another perspective which is much more positive. :D
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ames18 wrote:

These are only your onpionons of the two women. I see them from another perspective which is much more positive. However, each to his own and no one can deny:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but a year at university would do more for Glyn than being in the house
  • Options
    FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    JasonTW06 wrote:
    Goes onto the internet to discuss BB?

What type of sicko does that?
    I know! You wouldn't catch me on the internet, talking about Big Brother...