Options

"The Sun" petition to force a U-turn

murkredimurkredi Posts: 2,355
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not normally a big fan of the chavloids, but I picked this little snippet off LiveJournal. The Sun have organised a petition to try and force C4 to reverse their decision to allow an ex-HM to possibly win the 100k.

Click here to sign the petition

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Done, a couple of hours ago...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely if the decision is reversed then all those people that have just voted someone back in to win £100,000 can claim that they have voted under false pretences.

The decision wont be reversed. Two wrongs do not make a right.

This is an almighty cock up.
  • Options
    TaffycwmruTaffycwmru Posts: 9,304
    Forum Member
    Done! :D:D
  • Options
    murkredimurkredi Posts: 2,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pensive wrote:
    Done, a couple of hours ago...

I didn't get up till 10:00, so I might be a bit behind the times ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    I'm suprsied Endemol don't get people to vote as to whether it's fair or not! All proceeds go to dwindling funds....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good. I think some of these 'oh its a tv show get over it' people aren't thinking in the interest of fairness.

Once someone has been voted out of the house, they should not be eligible to win it.
  • Options
    lorne.tlorne.t Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The results mean nothing as they let you vote as many times as you like,using stupid names and addresses.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wasnt intended as a dig.....
    Just highlighting my dedication.. LOL
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you not think the complainers will all look silly if it turns out by friday to have been a massive pr stunt anyway? Didnt dermot say on monday - "IF the housemates choose one ex HM to go in...." He didn't say WHEN the Housemates.....

a clever reverse twist by endemol to make sure none of them goes in will be hailed a stroke of genius - good ratings, gets endemol out of the legal threats and everyones happy again. little princess has plugged her new show so what more could you want?

Well ok there are those that would like her to win..... but thats for another thread
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lorne.t wrote:
    The results mean nothing as they let you vote as many times as you like,using stupid names and addresses.

Really???

WAYHEY!!!
    I'm off to sign it a few hundred times - we might actually get a result! :D
  • Options
    TiffanyThorneTiffanyThorne Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Done. I haven't signed a petition since I last petitioned Channel 5 to save Sunset Beach. I hope Channel 4 pays attention to this one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Done.....:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Maybe they'll do it to dig themselves out.
    david0952 wrote:
    do you not think the complainers will all look silly if it turns out by friday to have been a massive pr stunt anyway? Didnt dermot say on monday - "IF the housemates choose one ex HM to go in...." He didn't say WHEN the Housemates.....

a clever reverse twist by endemol to make sure none of them goes in will be hailed a stroke of genius - good ratings, gets endemol out of the legal threats and everyones happy again. little princess has plugged her new show so what more could you want?

Well ok there are those that would like her to win..... but thats for another thread
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Already signed. :D
  • Options
    Makum101Makum101 Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Rawham wrote:
    Surely if the decision is reversed then all those people that have just voted someone back in to win £100,000 can claim that they have voted under false pretences.
    Yip and hopefully BB will have more trouble on their hands due to their incompetence
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do petitions ever work?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seaneeboy wrote:
    Do petitions ever work?

Some do, some don't. But this petition is by probably the biggest selling newspaper in the UK so hopefully it will work :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the twist so I wont sign, maybe someone should get a contra-petition organised
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    There is no way that C4 will turn around and announce that the ex-housemates won't be eligible for the £100k. They know that none of them will win it anyway (including Nikki) so why make a U-turn?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I am going to enter the London Marathon next year, pull out half way round, get a taxi to near the finishing line and then rejoin the race.

According to Big Brother it will be completely legal
  • Options
    bob_loblawbob_loblaw Posts: 5,342
    Forum Member
    Oh my god how sad. Get a grip it's only a game show.

Here's the Sun to exploit the big brother nutters as usual. Good luck to them I hope it sells millions of copies.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Signed.

That's it for me. They are not getting A SINGLE PENNY out of me ever again. It's made a mockery of the rules and I am not playing anymore.

I hate Nikki, to me she represents everything that has gone wrong with this country's WAG-wannabe culture, and I can't believe that now she could win 100K after having evicted and having the unfair advantage of knowing of the outside world.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woah the sun doing something right for once!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...Done :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    lorne.t wrote:

Oh you mean like in Big Brother voting where you can vote as many times as you like, providing you have enough money and are gullible enough?