Options

Pete "I'm a goner"

Kata06Kata06 Posts: 2,447
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Maybe Pete was having one of his ESP premonitions, maybe the speach was the turning point in his popularity after all he did mess up big time :)

People are seeing him perhaps for the first time as the big headed egotistical selfish person that they had never seen before.

In the past 13 weeks of people licking his ass. stroking him, petting him. girls fighing over him, his diary room visits are all about how he feels attractive and sexy, he is believeing his own hype and it's a very unattractive quality.

He admitted a few nights ago he expects to win and if he doesn't he will be disappointed thats a pretty brave statement to make infront of his fellow housemates, it's like telling them to pack up and leave because he is the star of the show, he knows he is going to win because he has had a message from heaven, fair enough he is entitled to his beliefs but if he really did believe his vision then why is he so worried about a 3 minuite speach? A speach praising him for his artist talents, his friendliness to animals his ability to make people laugh?
Why? because he is a fake. she didn't spout off Nikki style "look at him everyone looooooook He's sooo special, he's so special look everyone, why isn't everyone looking? He is the most special person in the whole world!"

I have gone off Pete and I can't speak for God but I think he would think compassion for animals is great but show a little respect for humans too.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God is probably texting BB hotlines as we speak.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kata06 wrote:
    Maybe Pete was having one of his ESP premonitions, maybe the speach was the turning point in his popularity after all he did mess up big time :)

People are seeing him perhaps for the first time as the big headed egotistical selfish person that they had never seen before.

In the past 13 weeks of people licking his ass. stroking him, petting him. girls fighing over him, his diary room visits are all about how he feels attractive and sexy, he is believeing his own hype and it's a very unattractive quality.

He admitted a few nights ago he expects to win and if he doesn't he will be disappointed thats a pretty brave statement to make infront of his fellow housemates, it's like telling them to pack up and leave because he is the star of the show, he knows he is going to win because he has had a message from heaven, fair enough he is entitled to his beliefs but if he really did believe his vision then why is he so worried about a 3 minuite speach? A speach praising him for his artist talents, his friendliness to animals his ability to make people laugh?
    Why? because he is a fake. she didn't spout off Nikki style "look at him everyone looooooook He's sooo special, he's so special look everyone, why isn't everyone looking? He is the most special person in the whole world!"

I have gone off Pete and I can't speak for God but I think he would think compassion for animals is great but show a little respect for humans too.

It sounded almost arrogant for him to say this. It is almost as if he knows he is going to win and will do anything to sto anyone else.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,951
    Forum Member
    God is probably texting BB hotlines as we speak.
    Talk about calling the pot kettle black :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BELSA wrote:
    Talk about calling the pot kettle black :p

Please engage sanity chip in future, then wire it up to a humour transistor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete has gone the way of Nikki, before he's even left the house! Definitely believing his own hype too much, and being far too greedy and selfish with regards winning the show, regardless if him and his droogs have to step on someone like Aisleyne along the way.

If he DOESN'T win, then this will have gone from being the worst BB, to tbe best. He doesn't deserve to win, he's pulled the wool over people's eyes for too long, and now we're finally getting to see the real Pete.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have always been a big Pete supporter until the last few weeks, when his true personality has started to surface. He is so selfish and manipulative. If it wasn't for his emotional blackmail, that thick bint Thikki wouldn't be back in there annoying us all like mad.

And his desperation this last week is evident. He is trying every trick in the book to ensure him winning. If i was Aisleyne, i would have had a hard job saying anything nice about him during the speech task.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no question that Nikki has made it abundantly clear to Pete that he is (or was) loved outside. This is one reason why no one should ever be allowed into the house with knowledge of the real world once the series has started.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    They better leave this line in the show tonight! It'll look bad on him, and that's all good in my opinion.

I really, really want someone other than Pete to win. Last week, I was happy just to let him get on with it and take the number one place, but now, my opinions have changed, ooooooooh!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps Nickis truculent behaviour being so apparently popular with the public has influenced Pete to try it himself?
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ste... wrote:
    They better leave this line in the show tonight! It'll look bad on him, and that's all good in my opinion.

I really, really want someone other than Pete to win. Last week, I was happy just to let him get on with it and take the number one place, but now, my opinions have changed, ooooooooh!

Me too. I just can't stand the way Ais was treaated last night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete losing would be the best BB moment ever. I'd love to see the look on his face.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neilbombd wrote:
    Pete losing would be the best BB moment ever. I'd love to see the look on his face.

Would be even better if Aisleyne won and to see the look on most of the ex-housemate's faces. Now that would be a glorious sight to behold.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    neilbombd wrote:
    Pete has gone the way of Nikki, before he's even left the house! Definitely believing his own hype too much, and being far too greedy and selfish with regards winning the show, regardless if him and his droogs have to step on someone like Aisleyne along the way.

If he DOESN'T win, then this will have gone from being the worst BB, to tbe best. He doesn't deserve to win, he's pulled the wool over people's eyes for too long, and now we're finally getting to see the real Pete.

Liked the droogs ref. :-)

Now if only BB could give him the old vomit-inducing treatment, replacing Ludwig Van for that infernal tin banging racket he's been making for weeks ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,951
    Forum Member
    Please engage sanity chip in future, then wire it up to a humour transistor.
    Oh CheeseMaster......you so funny...... :D
  • Options
    bilijojimbobbilijojimbob Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont blame Pete for thinking/believing he is going to win... All of the other HM's throughout the show have ALL told him he's won .. Pete isn't dumb, but there is a certain naivety about him and he really does believe everything he's told.. So I dont fault him for that .. We need to wait till tonight ( unless someone has it word for word) to hear what Aisleyne actually said to make Pete react in that manner .. I cant see him getting upset for nothing :confused: Aisleyne claimed she couldn't do it .. She didnt try hard enough IMO.. Remember Pete's hassles over the shakespear play? he still did it, even though he failed ..

Aisleyne IS a nervous wreck this week, so is Pete .. they both have similar fears and both want to change their lives so very badly ... It's going to be an emotional couple of days I think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would be even better if Aisleyne won and to see the look on most of the ex-housemate's faces. Now that would be a glorious sight to behold.
    :D Certainly would be a glorious sight!!!!!! :)

im sure we can make it happen ;)

Ash to Win
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont blame Pete for thinking/believing he is going to win... All of the other HM's throughout the show have ALL told him he's won .. Pete isn't dumb, but there is a certain naivety about him and he really does believe everything he's told.. So I dont fault him for that .. We need to wait till tonight ( unless someone has it word for word) to hear what Aisleyne actually said to make Pete react in that manner .. I cant see him getting upset for nothing :confused: Aisleyne claimed she couldn't do it .. She didnt try hard enough IMO.. Remember Pete's hassles over the shakespear play? he still did it, even though he failed ..

Aisleyne IS a nervous wreck this week, so is Pete .. they both have similar fears and both want to change their lives so very badly ... It's going to be an emotional couple of days I think.

It's a fair point. I think from the moment she woke up yesterday Aisleyne had only one thing on her mind ... same as the rest of them. That she was gonna be evicted and face the crew who save up their pocket money to go down and boo her every week.

They were all expecting a Wednesday eviction and for her to go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Pete will still win, even if it means Endemol staff voting for him ;)
  • Options
    persianpersian Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really does think that praying to god will help him to win, there was nothing wrong with Ash's speech she just giggled in between and said she was nervous but she didnt say anything bad or wrong about Pete at all. He was just mad that she didnt go over the top with praise for him. He has really shown his true colours this week with his over the top heaven stuff.
    A lot of people have turned against him, and the way they all treated Ash last night was appaling, just like the way they treated Shabaz, they are hoping she will walk leaving less numbers for people to vote for.

Unfortunatly with only a couple of days to go now last nights events have come a little too late and those who liked Pete have already spent tons of money voting for him, after seeing him in his true light its just too late to take away those votes. I am hoping he wont win and I now believe he truly thinks he is the only one who deserves it and all along he has been playing the game.
    We have all seen what he is really like on his meefo forum but in the house he has been a different person untill now that is.
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i feel the same about pete-i used to like him thought he was sweet but ive seen a different side to him this week which i really dont like

call him paranoid belioeving hisow hype wotever-you dont assume youre gong towin even if theres only 2 of you left

and especially if thikki tells you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do feel a bit sorry for people who have staunchly supported Pete from day one, only to see him act like this right at the end. I begin now to see why Dermot was never keen on Pete (not that he's keen on anyone, except Gln).
  • Options
    aisleyne2winaisleyne2win Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    I think Pete will still win, even if it means Endemol staff voting for him ;)
    I'm not so sure. Pete winning now would just cement the idea that BB is a fix and foregone conclusion in everyone's minds, and that could seriously affect next year's ratings and voting revenue. I also think he'd be a very unpopular winner, as he'd represent a win for Nikki, Endemol's fixing and the pretty vile ostracism that's been going on over the past couple of days. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were preparing to drop him like a stone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Him and Nikki are starting to believe their own hype and it is ridiculous!

I have gone off him this week and bringing Nikki back has shown his true colours and how desperate he is to win!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Pete I've been watching throughout this show has been sweet, caring, inoffensive. He's been an animal lover to extreme, wouldn't hurt a fly (literally). He's had no interest in winning, only raising tourette awareness. What a lovely, lovely man.

In the last week, a completely different person has emerged, we get the oh so transparent 'I had a vision where my friend came down from heaven and told me I was going to win BB, if I don't win, I won't believe there's a heaven any more'. Last night we got the reaction to Aisleyne's speech. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Pete I've been watching would have hated being 'bigged up'. All of a sudden he's upset because she didn't gush out all his wonderful qualities and he ends up asking God to vote for him.

I apologise to Pete fans, but I think Pete has played the craftiest game of the lot. We baffled our heads over his behaviour with the women in the house. Oh, he just likes cuddles, that's Pete, it's because of the hard life he's had. No, Pete WAS playing the game, using the romance angle which so many contestants think will win it for them.

Personally I am amazed at myself for being taken in all these weeks. I told myself the newspapers were making it all up and THE website (we all know the one) was a fabrication. I'll give him his due, he deceived an old cynical bird like me and that takes some doing.

GIVE THE MAN AN OSCAR, he truly deserves it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not so sure. Pete winning now would just cement the idea that BB is a fix and foregone conclusion in everyone's minds, and that could seriously affect next year's ratings and voting revenue. I also think he'd be a very unpopular winner, as he'd represent a win for Nikki, Endemol's fixing and the pretty vile ostracism that's been going on over the past couple of days. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were preparing to drop him like a stone.

I really would love it if you were right :D Tonight's highlights will be the big decider - will they show Ash in a good light and Pete in a bad one - or vice versa?