Vanessa cracks during CBB1 (YouTube)

One of my favourite BB moments ever. Ice maiden Vanessa Feltz proved she was human after all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAYB1xL07b8

WARNING: contains strong language.

Comments

• n@rkn@rk Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what did she write? and OMG, that DR chair is SHODDY!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marus didn't have a big ego listen to his voice. He says Vanessa comes to the diary room. Now he says Nikki comes to the Diaaarreeee roooom.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marus didn't have a big ego listen to his voice. He says Vanessa comes to the diary room. Now he says Nikki comes to the Diaaarreeee roooom.

His accent is so much stronger now than it use to be. I also noticed that in earlier series it was sometimes a female voice instead of Marcus.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thx for that Vanessa was one of my fav hm's of all CBB's.
  • gizmoBBgizmoBB Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I paused it to try and see what she had written , it seems to be just random words, I made out - 'Restricted' 'Afraid' and Ridiculed'
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gizmoBB wrote:
    I paused it to try and see what she had written , it seems to be just random words, I made out - 'Restricted' 'Afraid' and Ridiculed'

I seem to remember seeing an interview with Vanessa after she left where she said she wrote down all the negative words she could think of that related to her life at the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,733
    Forum Member
    Funny that, I remain convinced that I heard Marcus doing a late nite scheduling announcement, practically WITHOUT an accent. Unfortunate that you can't read the writing - She could have been "channeling" something interesting... Still the weirdest thing. I see Anthea was practicing for "perfect housewife", even back then. ;)
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    I also noticed that in earlier series it was sometimes a female voice instead of Marcus.
    I think that was davina