Options

Emmerdale catfight this Thirsday! (Clip)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,189
Forum Member
Katie V Jo!! Hahaha!

I cannot stand these two so to see this is hilarious! Thought you may wanna see it is a clip of the fight from the emmerdale website!

The link will take you to the clips of the week and it is thursdays episode that you wanna look at!!

http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=4223

Comments

• Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by mr_scotty2hotty
    Katie V Jo!! Hahaha!

I cannot stand these two so to see this is hilarious! Thought you may wanna see it is a clip of the fight from the emmerdale website!

The link will take you to the clips of the week and it is thursdays episode that you wanna look at!!

http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=4223

Cheers for the link - I'll take a look at it later! :)

So, I take it that it's the end of this tiresome, bland storyline? Why Emmerdale producers thought it was a good idea to give the three characters - Andeh, Kateh and Jo so much airtime when they are possible, along with Toni, THE worst performers in the show is beyond me! :eek: They are unable to show any emotion of ANY kind, are completely lifeless and have zero charisma!

I rate Emmerdale as the best soap on the box, therefore it annoys me when they firstly, employ such weak actors and then proceed in giving them way too much airtime, and secondly, not take the opportunity to get rid of them when a big storyline is happening, i.e. they could have easily had Jo and Katie dying along with Dawn in the showhouse disaster.

I think it's important to keep Andeh for the time being seeing as his brother, Daz, seem to be staying put for now, and with Jack, his adoptive dad, still going strong, but they need to give HIM a decent storyline involving the family - they need to integrate him more into this Daz stuff, instead of having him shouting @ Daz regarding his latest crimewave, moaning about Jamie having a thing for Kateh, and nipping off into the barn for some cheap sex with Jo!

Katie has no family in the show, as does Jo, therefore I see no reason for keeping them employed. The same can be said for Toni as once Danny leaves (this week), she will have no family, and no real friends, therefore she's another weak link in Emmerdale.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,189
    Forum Member
    Sun_Beam wrote:
    Cheers for the link - I'll take a look at it later! :)

So, I take it that it's the end of this tiresome, bland storyline? Why Emmerdale producers thought it was a good idea to give the three characters - Andeh, Kateh and Jo so much airtime when they are possible, along with Toni, THE worst performers in the show is beyond me! :eek: They are unable to show any emotion of ANY kind, are completely lifeless and have zero charisma!

I rate Emmerdale as the best soap on the box, therefore it annoys me when they firstly, employ such weak actors and then proceed in giving them way too much airtime, and secondly, not take the opportunity to get rid of them when a big storyline is happening, i.e. they could have easily had Jo and Katie dying along with Dawn in the showhouse disaster.

I think it's important to keep Andeh for the time being seeing as his brother, Daz, seem to be staying put for now, and with Jack, his adoptive dad, still going strong, but they need to give HIM a decent storyline involving the family - they need to integrate him more into this Daz stuff, instead of having him shouting @ Daz regarding his latest crimewave, moaning about Jamie having a thing for Kateh, and nipping off into the barn for some cheap sex with Jo!

Katie has no family in the show, as does Jo, therefore I see no reason for keeping them employed. The same can be said for Toni as once Danny leaves (this week), she will have no family, and no real friends, therefore she's another weak link in Emmerdale.

Andy is supposed to be leaving isn'the? i thought i heard he was!(i hope he is)

Yeah i agree Katie, Jo, Toni, Hari & Paddy at least should have died in the house collapse!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by mr_scotty2hotty

Yeah i agree Katie, Jo, Toni, Hari & Paddy at least should have died in the house collapse!

Oh, I hadn't heard about this rumour! I thought I knew ALL regarding spoilers, but obviously my crown has slipped somewhat if this turns out to be true! :D Unless they create a storyline where he's rid of Katie and goes back and concentrates on Daz and the family for a while, then he might as well go as the character is tedious and pointless!

I have to disagree with you regarding Paddy - I like the character, always have. I like his dippyness (is that a word?), I like the fact that he's a bit slow and bumbling - it's kinda nice and refereshing to see a male on a soap that isn't flash, cocky and a know-it-all! :)

Now.... as far as Hari goes.... I like him, to be honest. He seems like an alright kinda bloke, but he could go the same way as the rest of the bland characters mentioned if they dont hurry and get him a decent storyline or two.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katie should have drowned Jo under all the mud! Roxanne Pallett is the worst actress in the whole of soap by miles. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by cute chick
    Katie should have drowned Jo under all the mud! Roxanne Pallett is the worst actress in the whole of soap by miles. :mad:

Errrrr, I take it your not a fan, then? :D I detest all the young characters in Emmerdale, to be quite frank.... Jamie, Danny, Andeh, Kateh, Jo and Toni. This lot are ruining Emmerdale for me personally at the moment, but thank god that this Andeh/Kateh/Jo tripe will be over and done with soon! :D
  • Options
    dollydoloresdollydolores Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Give the youngsters a break - they are as good as any in soapland! I enjoyed the clip of the fight and am looking forward to Thursday's episode.
  • Options
    RoanRoan Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where did you hear this from Scotty? :)