Options

BB6 - Mary evicted (YouTube)

I had intended to post up all of the BB6 evictions, but YouTube just doesn't want to be behave. I'd already uploaded the annoucement of Mary's eviction, and the part where she leaves the house, so I thought I might as well post it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lmd_miME_k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Vtg2kqxYk

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Thankyou for that. I've only ever missed one eviction and that was Adele's so I'd love to see that one if anyone has it.
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks for this... i was on holiday for the 1st week of bb6 so i missed this.
    dyu know anywhere i can find maxwells eviction?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bass55 wrote:
    thanks for this... i was on holiday for the 1st week of bb6 so i missed this.
    dyu know anywhere i can find maxwells eviction?

I have the first seven BB6 evictions ripped and ready to upload (which includes Maxwell's). Hopefully I'll get them all online over the next few days. It all depends how the various video sites I've been trying to use behave. YouTube is the best, but it just won't work properly for me these past couple of days :confused:
  • Options
    40-40J's40-40J's Posts: 6,051
    Forum Member
    I have the first seven BB6 evictions ripped and ready to upload (which includes Maxwell's). Hopefully I'll get them all online over the next few days. It all depends how the various video sites I've been trying to use behave. YouTube is the best, but it just won't work properly for me these past couple of days :confused:

That's great - I was on holiday when Craig was evicted and I sooo wanted to see that one :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awful HM. Something seriously wrong with her. Remember her taking a broom into the house with her?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the whole witch business and that about being abducted by aliens was just something intended to pique the interest of viewers. But it backfired badly as Mary just came over as plain odd during her short stay in the house.
  • Options
    BrekkieBrekkie Posts: 24,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Antoher one I tipped to win - obviously out within a week! And to think this year I tipped Sezer, George and Lisa as possible contenders on the first night!

Anyhow, one thing about Mary's eviction I remember is for the first time since BB4 at the end of the eviction they took her back out to the crowd, going down a couple of steps and through a door. Don't think they did it in any of the later BB6 evictions though!

And Stentionhouse - just done a search for all your threads. Thanks for the effort - it really is appreciated and I look forward to seeing the BB3 clips especially once you have them!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like dMary, If only Makosi didn't have that twist ti would have been Sam and Roberto nominated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The producers NEVER learn - twists don't work, not in the long term.
  • Options
    Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    i don't think she should have got booed!