BB6 evictions thread (YouTube)

OK, here goes the start of the evictions from BB6. I'd already posted Mary's elsewhere, but will repost it here for the sake of completeness on this thread. Please note that these uploads are of the announcement of the eviction, and then the part where the HM leaves the house. I haven't included the interviews as the majority are long and boring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lmd_miME_k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Vtg2kqxYk

Second eviction - Lesleh! This particular week all the HMs were up for eviction thanks to Vanessa. Watch at each HM is either cheered or booed by the crowd as Davina calls their names. Note how they turned down the audio as Lesleh left the house in an attempt to make the booing sound less bad :D WARNING: second part contains the second biggest boobs in Huddersfield crammed into a PVC Sgt Sexy uniform - not a sight for the faint hearted ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmQX1WXmhkk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkfoo0kulq8

I'll post up more evictions as and when I can, YouTube permitting.

Comments

• 12bigbrother1212bigbrother12 Posts: 4,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL i love lesleys eviction announcement

Anthony - silent

Craig - cheers

Derek - mixed

Kemal - cheers

Lesley BOOOOOOOOOOO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still feel sorry for Sam, she never had a proper chance.

:cry:

You got Maxwells eviciton? And Science's as well?

I remember them all thinking he was going to get booed.

:D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:cry:

You got Maxwells eviciton? And Science's as well?

I remember them all thinking he was going to get booed.

:D

I've got 'em all and will be posting them :D

Sam's is up next - some halfwit in the crowd dashed her with a water bomb. Shame we didn't get to see the fool manhandled out of the compound by security.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got 'em all and will be posting them :D

Sam's is up next - some halfwit in the crowd dashed her with a water bomb. Shame we didn't get to see the fool manhandled out of the compound by security.

Sad. :(

I blame Lesley for what happened to her, and she is now making a lot of money, so she got the last laugh, I guess.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are these people? Who are they? :p
  • Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,239
    Forum Member
    Can i just ask what happened with Sam? Why did the crowd boo her. I only started watching BB6 after Makosi's eviction.
  • Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    LOL i love lesleys eviction announcement

Anthony - silent

Craig - cheers

Derek - mixed

Kemal - cheers

Lesley BOOOOOOOOOOO

love it when Davina let's a little chuckle out! :D
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Can i just ask what happened with Sam? Why did the crowd boo her. I only started watching BB6 after Makosi's eviction.

:confused: But Makosi was evicted on the final night... So you're saying you didn't watch BB6?

Anyway, to answer your question, Lesley and Sam never got on. I think Lesley may have been a bit jealous of Sam. They argued (there was a big one over Lesley hiding Sam's make-up bag :rolleyes: ) and Lesley even threatened Sam that when she would be evicted she would be waiting for her!!

But then I don't think Sam did herself any favours - she seemed obsessed with sex. She dug her own grave when she did that embarrassing "lapdance" for Anthony! *shudders*
  • Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,239
    Forum Member
    :confused: But Makosi was evicted on the final night... So you're saying you didn't watch BB6?

Anyway, to answer your question, Lesley and Sam never got on. I think Lesley may have been a bit jealous of Sam. They argued (there was a big one over Lesley hiding Sam's make-up bag :rolleyes: ) and Lesley even threatened Sam that when she would be evicted she would be waiting for her!!

But then I don't think Sam did herself any favours - she seemed obsessed with sex. She dug her own grave when she did that embarrassing "lapdance" for Anthony! *shudders*
    Sorry, i meant Maxwell. :o
    Forum Member
    LMAO :D I love Vanessa's reaction to getting booed - as did the crowd!!

Was she expecting to be cheered given the fact it was her fault that everyone was up for eviction?? Silly girl!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam didn't deserve to be bullied, I watched a lot of the E4 Live stuff at the time and she was picked on a lot for no reason.

Anyway Sam has done well for herself post BB6 so I'm really pleased about that, you can view her unofficial fan website here... http://samheuston-samcity.50webs.com/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sam was very pretty but a bit withdrawn in the house, as she didn't really bond with anyone. I thought the way she was treated was awful. I completely went off Derek after he laid into her. Needless to say, a girl that attractive was hated by the (female) BB crowd booers, hence her poor reception when she left.
  • HellBoyHellBoy Posts: 5,354
    Forum Member
    Felt sorry for poor Sam, remember when someone stupid in the audience threw water over her when she got evicted!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeez and people moaned this year about the booing. I'd forgotten just how bad it was, granted it was Lesley it was mostly directed at which is understandable. It's funny because Maskia were pretty popular at the time. Folk are fickle, especially us viewing public :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeez and people moaned this year about the booing. I'd forgotten just how bad it was, granted it was Lesley it was mostly directed at which is understandable. It's funny because Maskia were pretty popular at the time. Folk are fickle, especially us viewing public :)

As I recall, Maxwell in particular really let the cheers go to his head - which was the start of his undoing.
  • pinky2006pinky2006 Posts: 10,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the Lesley's announcemount video I am sure just after they boo Vanessa, the crowd start laughing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinky2006 wrote:
    In the Lesley's announcemount video I am sure just after they boo Vanessa, the crowd start laughing

You can just see the shock on her face, can't you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is eviction number three - Sam. Watch closely in the second part and you'll see someone dash one wartah on her ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMpFVQph1bc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05UN8gAy1kA
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MixstarMixstar Posts: 9,290
    Forum Member
    Thank you so much for all of these! I'm sure I have them on tape somewhere but god knows, would have to find them in about 99 tapes! :D

I miss BB6! Do you also have all their entrances?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I personally think BB6 was the best series.
  • lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh! I'm just waiting for Maxwell's eviction to be uploaded, as well as Saskia's. Lol..... Best moments of last year's series by far. :D
  • ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    lala wrote:
    Oooh! I'm just waiting for Maxwell's eviction to be uploaded, as well as Saskia's. Lol..... Best moments of last year's series by far. :D

Maxwell's eviction was a classic. The look on his face. :D

And I agree saj2. BB6 was :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mixstar wrote:
    Thank you so much for all of these! I'm sure I have them on tape somewhere but god knows, would have to find them in about 99 tapes! :D

I miss BB6! Do you also have all their entrances?

I have all of BB6. I'll up the opening night entries of the HMs when I get the chance.
    Forum Member
    I'm still waiting to see Orlaith's eviction... ;)