Comments

• Options
    Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    o my, Davina shouldn't really have a fringe but still looks good! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justine and Gos. Two of the most horrid and dull people to ever be on Big Brother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it's weird seeing them going in without a crowed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jon Tickle has an identical twin! :eek:

i never knew that! Well obviously i did but forgot! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chubbler wrote:
    Justine and Gos. Two of the most horrid and dull people to ever be on Big Brother.

I don't really remember Justine so that must say something but i do remember Gos and found him boring! So.... :o
  • Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think because The Sun revealed all of the HM's early that BB changed them all last minute and that's why so many dull people got in?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote:
    Do you think because The Sun revealed all of the HM's early that BB changed them all last minute and that's why so many dull people got in?

lol no. I remember that it wasn't until s5 that they had proper auditions for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watching them interact with each other just seems so boring compared to watching the BB5 and BB6 ones earlier.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was the BB4 house set in Boreham Wood?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wouldn't surprise me! lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB4, a cure for insomnia.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
  • Options
    12bigbrother1212bigbrother12 Posts: 4,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the most boring launch EVER!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lol, just imagine how bad the hms must feel from that series being associated with the boring bb series!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear. Anoushka look so hawt (I was still a girl's girl back then - just -haha!) but I remember thinking "those wee teenage girls are gonna be jealous of that wiggle and she'll be out the door faster than you can say "work it, baby".

And I was right :(
  • Options
    mintbromintbro Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote:
    Was the BB4 house set in Boreham Wood?

Yes it has been based in Borehamwood since bb3.
  • Options
    MixstarMixstar Posts: 9,290
    Forum Member
    My god! What a difference from what we see now! I started watching BB as of 2004 and what a difference a year makes... :eek:
  • Options
    DrelldosDrelldos Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    I've said this before, and I'll say it again - for all it's flaws that series had the best presentation out of all the series. Best logo, best opening credits, best studio - just everything about the presentation side of it was great.
  • Options
    CHUTNEYCHUTNEY Posts: 16,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drelldos wrote:
    I've said this before, and I'll say it again - for all it's flaws that series had the best presentation out of all the series. Best logo, best opening credits, best studio - just everything about the presentation side of it was great.

But with a dull 'cast' it was doomed from the start. All the signs are there on the first night. :( :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CHUTNEY wrote:
    But with a dull 'cast' it was doomed from the start. All the signs are there on the first night. :( :rolleyes:

Exactly. The casting was awful. But the presentation was good. Nice and professional. These days the opening credits make you feel like you're on drugs. :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Drelldos wrote:

I was never a fan of the bb4 eye as i felt it looked like something created by school children and the only thing i liked of the studio was the big screen that opened up apart from that it looked very cheap.
    My favourite eye are the bb5/bb7 ones,i also liked the bb3 studio with the big square stage and i also liked the studio this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The bb4 lauch night was good but as i,ve said before it didnt feel like much of an event with there not being a crowd or the tour of the house with davina.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you remember we had all sorts of odd theories about the series from the opening titles? That they were going to lose their suitcases was one theory.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mintbro wrote:
    I was never a fan of the bb4 eye as i felt it looked like something created by school children and the only thing i liked of the studio was the big screen that opened up apart from that it looked very cheap.

Not sure how you could call it 'cheap', but your opinion.

It was my favourite, along with the BB6 eye. I though this years was poor when they first revealed it, but I think they used it brilliantly with the teasers and the adverts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Drelldos wrote:
    Not sure how you could call it 'cheap', but your opinion.

In bb3 the set looked very ahead in times compared to other show sets which had a big square stage,monitors around the side and a big screen by the stage which i really liked the look of.Where as the bb4 set was just a circle stage with a few glass panels around it with the production gallery in the backround covered in a very tacky white look which at the time made me feel as if not very much effort had gone in to the design of the set.However even though i really liked the studio sets for bb3 and bb7 not one of the sets at elstree has been as good in my opinion as how they were at bow in bb1/bb2.
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    Emzi wrote:
    Do you remember we had all sorts of odd theories about the series from the opening titles? That they were going to lose their suitcases was one theory.

My mind is buzzing now seeing all of those vids....Cam going to SA was the biggest twist....but in terms of second guessing.....I need a bit of time.....

especially after seeing HOT Federico again :D :eek: :o

I should be grown by this stage :o