Options

World Cup 2006 DVDs

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,131
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So I've just managed to transfer all the Germany 2006 World Cup games recorded off the BBC and ITV Freeview broadcasts.

I've edited the games removing the crappy pundit analysis and adverts and transferred them to DVD-Video discs to be playable in any DVD player... (even put chapters ever 5 minutes so that you can skip straight to the goals!)

I now have a personal collection of 64 DVD discs which I don't know what to do with!

I tried to put a listing on eBay for anyone who missed the games or want to re-live all of the matches... but they pulled it saying it contravenes copyright...

Can anyone suggest what I ought to do with these DVD discs?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,038
    Forum Member
    You have all the games, lucky you, I have all Italys games apart from Germany (which my bf taped on a damaged video) and Ghana (I never asked anyone to tape it :'()
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drop me a PM and tell me which games you need... that is if you have a DVD player as they are on DVD discs...

I had a bit of help attaining all the matches... I screwed one up and missed one because it was on BBC Interactive... apart from those two games all were recorded OK on a twin tuner PVR (Humax 9200T)...