Options

Aisleyne - unconfirmed gossip

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,514
Forum Member
✭✭
There are some rumours going around that Aisleyne is interested in having a singing career, which seems to stem from news that her agent has been contacting various record companies and that she's been visiting a recording studio (to do a demo?).

I don't remember Aisleyne wanting to be a singer, so I seriously doubt this.

Also, no one could name a specific person or company and my brother heard nothing of this kind (he's a music journalist), so it's likely that it's just pure gossip, but I thought you might like to know what's been saying out there. :)

EDITED: I have to admit that my brother hasn't even heard of Aisleyne and didn't watch BB, so he probably wouldn't know or care if he did hear.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and a rumour of trialling a tv series too...who can say, mcvillain. but it indicates at least, that aisleyne is being quiet deliberately. we'll get told when her agent is good and ready to.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Aisleyne's profile it says she dreams about being a pop star.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,500
    Forum Member
    mcvillain wrote:
    There are some rumours going around that Aisleyne is interested in having a singing career, which seems to stem from news that her agent has been contacting various record companies and that she's been visiting a recording studio (to do a demo?).

Also, no one could name a specific person or company and my brother heard nothing of this kind (he's a music journalist), so it's likely that it's just pure gossip, but I thought you might like to know what's been saying out there. :)

EDITED: I have to admit that my brother hasn't even heard of Aisleyne and didn't watch BB, so he probably wouldn't know or care if he did hear.

Hi Mcv :) They only time l have seen anything about Aisleyne wanting to be a singer is what she wrote on her BB profile.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emzi wrote:
    In Aisleyne's profile it says she dreams about being a pop star.
    Oh! I can't believe I missed that vital titbit. :o That doesn't show me as a Ais supporter in good light, does it? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mcvillain wrote:
    Oh! I can't believe I missed that vital titbit. :o That doesn't show me as a Ais supporter in good light, does it? :o

C4 profile I should add, not DS.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/housemates/housemate_news.jsp?id=24
  • Options
    zombie woofzombie woof Posts: 6,906
    Forum Member
    mcvillain wrote:

Where are the sources of these rumours?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emzi wrote:
    Aah, that explains it. I didn't read those profiles at C4, I think. She's not a Sagarittus, but a Capricorn. Hm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But her singing voice is not great, judging from what we heard in BB. However her rapping was good; so Aisleyne the new rap queen? :D
  • Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 45,851
    Forum Member
    A singing career :confused: but that would mean standing up in front of more than 6 people and performing. :eek:

Excuse me but doesn't she have a problem with stress when she has to address an audience. :confused::D:D :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,951
    Forum Member
    Stunty wrote:
    A singing career :confused: but that would mean standing up in front of more than 6 people and performing. :eek:

Excuse me but doesn't she have a problem with stress when she has to address an audience. :confused::D:D :rolleyes:
    LOL........................... :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But her singing voice is not great, judging from what we heard in BB. However her rapping was good; so Aisleyne the new rap queen? :D

Hehe :D Maybe a cover of Uptown Top Ranking featuring Adele BB3 and Aisleyne BB7 :eek: *see me in meh halter-back/me thong give you a heart attack* :D:D:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Babes, technology can cover any voice up today. As they say on the X-Factor, "With a bit of backing music and the echo then I sound great." :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where are the sources of these rumours?
    A chat with a friend (we both are in periodical journalism) this morning. The only BB mention is Aisleyne, which I have already mentioned here. He couldn't name anyone because no one did, which is why I said 'unconfirmed gossip'. :)

Seriously, 70% of things we hear are usually the results of Chinese whispers, so don't treat it as anything but pure gossip.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stunty wrote:

Oh, come on, Stunty. Was that really necessary? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mcvillain wrote:
    A chat with a friend (we both are in periodical journalism) this morning. The only BB mention is Aisleyne, which I have already mentioned here. He couldn't name anyone because no one did, which is why I said 'unconfirmed gossip'. :)

Seriously, 70% of things we hear are usually the results of Chinese whispers, so don't treat it as anything, but pure gossip.
    Oh come on, mcvillain, upload the demo tape ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    magicmover wrote:
    Babes, technology can cover any voice up today. As they say on the X-Factor, "With a bit of backing music and the echo then I sound great." :D

Yeah too damn true...sadly... look atKylie Minogue --been doing it for 20 years...and still sounds dire to me.

Not a fan obviously .!!
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unconfirmed gossip or wishfull thinking by Ash fans?

Didn't Ash reckon she wasn't any good in front of people?
    No chance of a meedja career then - she goes to bits, or is that just when she wants to justify a dismal performance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on, mcvillain, upload the demo tape ;)
    :D:D No, thank you! Back in days when I was a reviewer, only 2% of demo tapes was decent. The rest was completely ... rank! It's one of those rare moments I wish I was deaf like some of my family. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomorrow wrote:
    :rolleyes: Please. When I posted the OP, I expected some kind of flak. So snipe away, babe. :p I've had a hangover yesterday, so I'm feeling good today. The sun's out, my other half is coming home tonight, and it's all good. I am feeling so mellow that I didn't blink twice when my cat brought home a dead mouse this morning.

*serene smile*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I like Ash, I can't see her being a pop star, but if it IS true.. good luck to her! :)
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomorrow wrote:

No chance of a meedja career then - she goes to bits, or is that just when she wants to justify a dismal performance.

Her performance wasn't actually dismal at all. She had nothing to justify.
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mcvillain wrote:
    *serene smile*

pppffftttt ... the dead ones are easy to deal with.

Its the live ones that tend to stay rent-free that I am concerned with ... the cat doesn't bother with it once they are in the actual house!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tomorrow wrote:

I have no idea if Ash can sing but this 'not being good in front of people' is bought up everytime. Sometimes if people are playing a role, as in acting or singing then they can cope. Plenty of very well known actors and singers say the same thing. On Jon Ross the other night Julie Walters said how talking on a chat show made her very nervous.

Indicated by Pete too, he rarely has a good convesation, as in holding eye contact, speaking for more then a few sentences but from what l have seen of his band or ex band depending on who you believe he is very confident and copes well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tomorrow wrote:
    pppffftttt ... the dead ones are easy to deal with.

Its the live ones that tend to stay rent-free that I am concerned with ... the cat doesn't bother with it once they are in the actual house!

exactly what l was going to say :p I was trapped in the hall for two hours because my cat decided to bring in a live one and let it run riot. *shudder*

At least the poor rabbits she brings home are dead :(
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Stunty wrote:

Does the name Kate Bush mean anything to you? ;)