Options

Showbiz-Who's seeing who?Who said what about whom?Discuss all things celebrity here'

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
Forum Member
If this is the case... why was our 'industry secrets' shut down!!!!!! ??????????? :eek:

The best thread that was. And I loved the clues! :D

Those 'blind item' paragraphs/snippets are on loads of websites, including E! Online! And they wouldnt get away with it if it became untoward. And anyway its all a bit of harmless fun because without naming names nothing more can progress! :D

Can't we have it back, if all members promise not to give any more clues, only the 'blind item' style snippet. And if people want answers they have to PM. ;)

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    And of course EVERTHING is ALLEGEDLY. If people remember to start every post with ALLEGEDLY before they post the 'blind item.'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Is that why it disappeared..? I was devastated :-( hope that there is a way of continuing ....unfortunately I dont know any gossip of my own but cant wait to hear some.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    It was the BEST thread on here for a long long time (ever!). I didn't have any of my own gossip to tell either but what great fun guessing at names...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    It was the best forum ever. I signed up especially so i could post blind items! :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SEE! I knew people loved that forum discussion! Hopefully People will start up again, and just take more care with what exactly they say.. Is there anyway I can rename this thread? to advertise what its about more?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we're all too scared...we dont wanna get sued! :D

Maybe we went into too much detail in trying to describe the people....made it a bit too obvious !! Other forums post the answers and discuss them all tho.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    No! That thread ruined a 21-year relationship with a bloke I had on my fridge.

:cry::D:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can i just add that i found the thread too late as i only managed to get to page 6 before it disappeared..i have never been sooo gutted in my life :(;) it was the best 6 pages i have read on here in a long time and was gutted as i didnt have time to pm people so i still dont know the names of celebs...
    but it was fun guessing

so i will keep checking back to see if you have managed to get it going again, dont have any to add just a nosey old gossiper ;)
  • Options
    TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    It was my favourite thread too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never posted on that thread...not never....DO YOU HEAR ME?
  • Options
    manics2003manics2003 Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was most gutted as well. Got page 20 still trying to find out the site for blind items. The one that posted it in 2 month blocks. If anyone knows the addy please pm me. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    manics2003 wrote:
    I was most gutted as well. Got page 20 still trying to find out the site for blind items. The one that posted it in 2 month blocks. If anyone knows the addy please pm me. :eek:

how did that website get away with naming the celebs as well?? Cant find the website btw, got it on my PC at work.
  • Options
    SugarKane11SugarKane11 Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is everyone too scared to post n e goss on here? I dont have n e to post but like someone said if it is all allegedly and its just clues we are not doing n e thing wrong. Absolutely loved the thread though, great!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Gutted about Industry Secrets ALLEGEDLY being removed ;) - just have to make sure we ALLEGE everything... Thanks to all IS contributers, you had me HOOKED (allegedly!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote:
    how did that website get away with naming the celebs as well?? Cant find the website btw, got it on my PC at work.

Is it this you're after?

http://artwc.org/Billie/BLINDITEMS/2006/SEPTOCT.html

:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why don't people post some more, prefixing it with allegedly of course...

Not that I ever read or participated in said thread, oh no.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you go first......no you first....no you go first...... :D:D

Who's brave enough....
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fanchitchat site that was mentioned is fab, all the blind items are on there. Only problem is they are mainly about US celebrities.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would start if I knew any!
  • Options
    TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Stephen Fry is ALLEGEDLY Bi-Polar. He is also Allegedly gay as well.

Don't mention Tom Cruise, if you do this thread will be allegedly deleted. LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,361
    Forum Member
    I loved that thread. I told two friends to join specifically for that thread.

I was a bit nervous at posting in case I got sued as I couldn't think of clues.

But I thought this was what a showbiz thread was for - gossip on who is possibly going out with who etc.

Thank you everyone who did contribute - allegedly!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Why's it been deleted?? At the start names were being mentioned, but fm's got savvy quite quickly. I've been looking for the thread all weekend as it made my Friday. If someone brave enough with gos starts it up again, can someone please pm me in case I miss it :)

Thanks
  • Options
    Mrs CMrs C Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the thread!!!! Please carry on regardless and put subtle clues..that's the best bit!
    (Must admit though.. have got much more done in the office since it was closed..)

So I'll start....

Which English actor has a hissy fit some years ago on a flight just because the steward told him he should have the divine dessert??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    ooh it took me a while to get that :D
  • Options
    Mrs CMrs C Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So..shall we declare the forum open?....