Where's Entertainment Tonight gone?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 653
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi

Entertainment Tonight used to be shown on Sky (the USA version).

I can't find it, has Sky stopped airing it?

thanks for any information

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Entertainment Tonight looks like it is gone for good this time. They used to take it off for late July and August and at Christmas and then bring it back but not at this time of year. They kept messing around with the scheduling finally putting it on in the wee hours of the morning. I hope some other channel picks it up. Maybe Five US when it starts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They show it on E! on weekdays, I think. I don't know exactly when, but I think it's around lunchtime.
    Forum Member
    They show E news on E channel which is an entirely different show from Entertainment Tonight. Entertainment Tonight is one of the top 10 syndicated shows in America . Mary Hart who presents it is a showbiz icon in America and it is easy to see why but that seems to be lost on the clowns who run Sky One who either smother us with repeats of Star Trek and Stargate or oaps on Asbos.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I know they show E! News, but I have also seen Entertainment Tonight listed a few times.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I admit I used to watch this show years ago, in the old John Tesh, Mary Heart days. It was campy as hell, softball promotional pap. But strangely fascinating. These days, when I've caught the current incarnation, it's all reality TV and National Enquirer type gossip.

I think it's had its day.
    Forum Member
    Entertainment tonight is not shown on E!.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roymcp wrote:
    Entertainment tonight is not shown on E!.

Fair enough. It's been a while since I last looked, so I could well be mistaken.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I admit I used to watch this show years ago, in the old John Tesh, Mary Heart days. It was campy as hell, softball promotional pap. But strangely fascinating. These days, when I've caught the current incarnation, it's all reality TV and National Enquirer type gossip.

I think it's had its day.

it was made & distributed by Paramount wasnt it