Options

Our own Celebdaq league (merged)

SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
I've created a Celebdaq league for us to play against each other. :cool:

It's called...erm...where's that piece of paper I wrote the name on ?...

Oh yeah, it's called 'Digitalspy'. (Hope the mods don't mind me using that name. :eek: )

So, if you want to join, then follow the link on your Celebdaq portfolio page. It doesn't affect your position on the main league (I'm 14470 today :) ).

See you there.

Hmm, seems I have to invite you into the league, so PM me if you want to join.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'm probably blind, but i can't see anyway of adding myself to your league, my number is 2718184 if that helps
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I've been to the add member page, and put in your number but it says I don't own the league. But it does list it as a league I own.

:confused:
  • Options
    fruitiefruitie Posts: 6,566
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by Ragazza
    (I'm 14470 today :) ).
    Lucky you and well done! I'm crap at it and shall no doubts still be around the 47000th position :rolleyes: Shall join your league though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,560
    Forum Member
    I didnt even know you could have leagues in celebdak and when I logged in just now I didnt see anything about leagues!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I not far ahead I was in the 9 thousands, but I seem to have slipped a bit. I'm now at 14245.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by SoapFanatic
    I didnt even know you could have leagues in celebdak and when I logged in just now I didnt see anything about leagues!!
    Go to your portfolio page, then look at the links below your list. One is called 'Create / edit personal leagues '.

That's the one. :)
  • Options
    fruitiefruitie Posts: 6,566
    Forum Member
    Nope, I don't have that link?

My number is 2778068 though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I've added all three of you.

Pending members: Did (2691750), blueghosty (2718184), fruitie (2778068).

Have I missed anyone ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, you need to use the PRO TRADER version of the portfolio page to see the mini league link.

I don't know why. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, the league has updated now, and all the peeps who asked to join are in it. If anyone else wants to join, please PM me. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder to anyone who hasn't joined our mini league. You can PM me if you want to join. :)
  • Options
    iainiain Posts: 63,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ragazza,

Just a small point - but wouldn't it have been more fun, or have generated more interest if the league was starting from scratch.

At the moment its like inviting Cheltenham Town FC to play in the Champions League!

Iain :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Iain, I don't think it makes much difference. A players position in the league is dependent on their percentage gain over the last seven days, not how much money you have. Obviously it is easier to get a bigger gain when you have more money, but as soon as your portfolio is worth over £1m it gets transferred into a "status symbol" and you get your original £10,000 back to start all over again. Status symbols aren't shown in mini-league so there's no competition for how much you are worth.
  • Options
    iainiain Posts: 63,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by Dids
    Iain, I don't think it makes much difference. A players position in the league is dependent on their percentage gain over the last seven days, not how much money you have.

ok - thanks :)

i thought it might have been something like that - i just hadn't had a proper look through the rules yet.

Iain
  • Options
    Forum Member
    YEAH!!!!! Im FIRST in our league (elvisgirl)

And I dont have that much money really!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OMG OMG OMG!!

I just realised Im placed 5682nd in the chart!
    The highest I ever was before was somewhere in the 92,000 lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oooopsie

Deleted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need a lot of money to be at the top of the league. It's your persentage increase that determines your position, as Dids pointed out.

Elvisgirl is top of the DS league. I was 132 in the main league yesterday, but a poor divi on Christine Hamilton has meant I've gone down. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You don't need a lot of money to be at the top of the league. It's your persentage increase that determines your position, as Dids pointed out.

Yeah I know, that's what i was pointing out. I dunno how I managed a over 109% increase though lol

Buy Daniella Westbrook shares. And keep a look out for yet to be released shares of those who are going to be in Im A Celeb. get Me Out of Here. Pt2
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I play?

celebdaq name:- Vilnius
    celebdaq No:- 2800169
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I join too?

How will I know when I have joined? :confused:

u/n = sianielovesstars
    no. = 2747670
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member

Elvisgirl is top of the DS league. I was 132 in the main league yesterday, but a poor divi on Christine Hamilton has meant I've gone down. :(

I had Christine Hamilton too
    :yawn:

(sparky99)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, sianielovesstars and Vilnius have been added to the league. Vilnius has gone in at No1. :(

If you want to see a league you are in, make sure you are in the pro version of the portfolio page. Below your list of celebs, you will see a link called Create / edit personal leagues. Just click on that and you will see the leagues you are in. You can be in more than one mini league, and of course, you will still be in the main league.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    I haven't been added yet,

my user name is: avfc82
    user id: 2726591

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Ragazza

How many members are there in our league?

Well Done, Vil x
This discussion has been closed.