Options

About The Top 2 Reprise Songs Round

I don't know about you but for the last 2 seasons did anyone else notice that when the top 2 perform their reprise song it sounds almost the exact same the way they sung it previously in the competition and this is mainly Series 4 to 5 as the other 3 I didn't at all hear any similarities but comparing to Phoenix and Rhino and Bigfoot and Pirahna singing the songs they sung earlier in the competition compared to their reprise songs it sounds legitimately the exact same or very well close to it. Not saying it's bothering me far from it but It's something I noticed recently and I'm wondering if anyone else picked that up because I don't know if it's lip synced for when they do it the 2nd time round alough I don't think it is

Did anyone else notice this

Comments

• Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,236
    Forum Member
    I have noticed that too. I don't know if they're reusing the audio for the broadcast or they reused it in the studio, because there are some very minor differences.
  • Options
    Train-Wreck-60 Train-Wreck-60 Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    I have noticed that too. I don't know if they're reusing the audio for the broadcast or they reused it in the studio, because there are some very minor differences.

Exactly what I thought as when it happend last year it didn't really give me any notice as I just thought it was a fluke but this year I really noticed and it's kind of really got me wondering