Options

Weave Watch: Official Thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
Forum Member
✭✭
Todays Weave Stories:
Makosi has contemplated taking the weave out after Derek's suggestion. Kinga still seems to think it looks fine.
Later, she said that she 'would just comb it' as she didn't want to have a different style.
The wig is still in place however. That's three layers of hair on her head.
Post here with breaking weave news, stories and jokes, as it happens.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprised anyone can go near her ... it must stink to high heaven!
  • Options
    ParmesanParmesan Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was well peed off :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bump bump i think the weave needs to be a housemate in its own right. it's as bad as kinga getting evicted for the first time.
  • Options
    hirtahirta Posts: 1,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still reckon she is starting to look like one of the Gnomes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she said she hasn't washed it in 10 weeks! Ewwww it must really itch!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makosi with wig is now in the water, doing things she could only dream about with the weave.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm genuinely surprised how she's managed to flatten the afro to get that wig on top of it. Her scalp must now be reaching the kinds of temperatures normally found around ocean floor lava flumes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    weave should win by a hair
  • Options
    Mrs MigginsMrs Miggins Posts: 2,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest update...Makosi's going to try and get a hairdryer from BB. The weave may survive. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I recall her saying in week 6 that her own hair was wet underneath. She said it again last night. I cannot think what state her scalp is in if it has been wet and covered all those weeks. It cannot possibly healthy or hygenic
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    Why does she wear a wig? Has anyone seen her real hair under it all? For some reason its kept secret by BB.
  • Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,743
    Forum Member
    I'm confused about this Weave, I was imagining that it's somehow fixed to her own hair (like extensions) rather than a wig (which could be removed at will) If it can't be removed at will, could she manage to remove it herself, or does it need the attention of a hairdresser?

Could somebody please clarify for me? thanks :)

PS if it could come off, I vote that the Green Dog gets it ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shady Dan wrote:
    Bump, bump.
    Don't hate, appreciate.

Todays weave news: Makosi has had a go at Anthony again for wetting the weave and was trying to dry it.

What advice would we give Makosi? I say she should cut it out (if she can) while shouting simple instructions to Craig (though looking at his hair, it could be a bad choice). If not, will combing it do the trick? If she could just 'evict' it she could wash it, plonk the wig on, happy days.

10 weeks no washing: Should have been washed at least 4 times, could probably get away with three, twos just nasty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for her. in hindsight it was a bad choice, but imagine not being able to wash your hair and having to wear the equivalent of a hat for 9 weeks.

I dont think 'weave-watch' on BBLB is funny, shes in serious discomfort and they wouldnt even provide a hairdryer to help her yesterday, even though DD gets hairclippers everyday :mad:
  • Options
    beanzmeanzbeanzmeanz Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't seem too distressed. If it's as bad as she makes out, how can she wear a wig on top of it? Surley that would make it even more so.

I bet her hair reeks :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's fair that Derek gets clippers and Makosi can't get some help with her hair. Like she is really going to take her weave out on national telly. She needs help!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Send in the team from Pacific hair salon. Perhaps they could blindfold her in the diary room and do it that way?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bump bump, any news?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she said that she 'would just comb it' as she didn't want to have a different style.
    That's funny, when she's still wearing the wig from the task. Why hasn't it been confiscated like Stu's cowboy hat was.
  • Options
    Mrs MigginsMrs Miggins Posts: 2,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I want to know is why is Derek allowed electric clippers to shave his head but Makosi isn't allowed a hairdryer? :confused:

If Derek had been denied clippers he would have an afro by now as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the many weave-injustices.

They should help her evict the weave.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think big brother should supply her with a hair dryer,
    she clearly isnt comfortable with the weave which is why she puts a wig on top, maybe they could put a hair dryer on the shopping list.
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Defairmans wrote:
    I don't think it's fair that Derek gets clippers and Makosi can't get some help with her hair. Like she is really going to take her weave out on national telly. She needs help!!

Isn't Craig supposed to be an excellent hairdresser?He should know what to do!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesn't have a hope in hell of knowing how to take a weave out. Look at his own hair for instance.