Options

Question Time

Comments

• Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RedPants wrote: »
    I'm watching this on BBC1 now, was it broadcast earlier somewhere?

It goes out live at 8pm every Thursday on iPlayer.
  • Options
    Alan51Alan51 Posts: 3,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edited 19/04/24 - 07:56 #2378
    Duplicate post
  • Options
    PaddyKPaddyK Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan51 wrote: »
    David TC is an absolute prat of a man.

He is an absolute disgrace, the way he spoke to Bridget Phillipson was absolutely disgusting, Fiona should have thrown him off the panel

https://x.com/ows1892/status/1781307898385015058?s=46

Is the same individual ? Hes an absolute dickhead
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaddyK wrote: »

He is an absolute disgrace, the way he spoke to Bridget Phillipson was absolutely disgusting, Fiona should have thrown him off the panel

They clearly can't get Tory politicians to appear as he is regularly on and never has any decent comments to make. Many Tories probably feel that if they go on that they have 2 options, lie thru thier teeth or talk absolute nonsense
  • Options
    Mark Paine Mark Paine Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    David T C Davis was appalling. Regardless of politics, he was petulant, petty and pathetic.
  • Options
    StrakerStraker Posts: 79,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we all thinking alike what TC stands for?
  • Options
    JeffG1JeffG1 Posts: 15,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straker wrote: »

If it was his nickname, it should be in quotes, like darts players. But yes, we are.
  • Options
    PaddyKPaddyK Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,651
    Forum Member
    JeffG1 wrote: »

If it was his nickname, it should be in quotes, like darts players. But yes, we are.

Top Cat? :)
  • Options
    mistermrmistermr Posts: 2,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark Paine wrote: »
    David T C Davis was appalling. Regardless of politics, he was petulant, petty and pathetic.

Not as petulant as Jonny Mercer though.
  • Options
    mistermrmistermr Posts: 2,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »
    JeffG1 wrote: »

Top Cat? :)

Total **** maybe
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,309
    Forum Member

They clearly can't get Tory politicians to appear as he is regularly on and never has any decent comments to make. Many Tories probably feel that if they go on that they have 2 options, lie thru thier teeth or talk absolute nonsense

Of the government and main opposition do the producers choose or is it who the parties put forward?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very much so, as is the norm for that pathetic man.

He'll be gutted if the good people of Wales are ever deluded enough to vote for the Conservatives to run the Welsh government, because he would literally have nothing to say when he's on QT.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're damn right. :p
  • Options
    Mark Paine Mark Paine Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    I was waiting for Mr Davies to blame Welsh Labour for the missile attack on Israel . And the Bubonic Plague. And the extinction of the dinosaurs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

Of the government and main opposition do the producers choose or is it who the parties put forward?

Often wondered that but would the Tories put a total d*** head like him forward to represent them, if so, it is like they want to lose the General election
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And to make matters worst they had just been discussing how badly many MP's behave, it's like he wasn't there for that discussion
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »

Often wondered that but would the Tories put a total d*** head like him forward to represent them, if so, it is like they want to lose the General election

Isn't Davies The Welsh Minister so obvious choice and they did select Lee Anderson as their Deputy Chair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was waiting for Mr Davies to blame Welsh Labour for the missile attack on Israel . And the Bubonic Plague. And the extinction of the dinosaurs.

:D:D

I don't doubt for a minute that had the show been about 15 minutes longer, he would have done.

• Options
    eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edited 20/04/24 - 21:48 #2396
    Are there actually any good tory MPs?
    I ask because why would anyone with one iota of integrity and a set of decent moral standards want to belong to a party with so many corrupt, greedy, downright spiteful, lying scumbags?
  • Options
    eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're damn right. :p

Yep, you got it!
    :)
  • Options
    Wallasey SaintWallasey Saint Posts: 7,653
    Forum Member
    edited 21/04/24 - 00:14 #2398
    eviled2010 wrote: »
    I ask because why would anyone with one iota of integrity and a set of decent moral standards want to belong to a party with so many corrupt, greedy, downright spiteful, lying scumbags?

No, most of the more sane/centralist Tory MPs were purged by Johnson in 2019, so your left with this rabble, that would make Alan B'Stard [remember that show😁] even blush.

Truss has been going round making herself even more stupid than she already is, her new book should be in the comedy fiction section.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    eviled2010 wrote: »

Conservative MP Alicia Kearns has taken members of her party to task over their attitude to transgenders.

She has also put Boris Johnson, James Cleverly and other Ministers under the microscope regarding foreign policy.

Who in their right mind would have joined the Labour party when it was rife with anti-Semitic attitudes and the abuse and intimidation used to force people out of the party because of their religion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Notice how the Minister wanted to turn away from talking about Mark Menzies as it was being 'investigated', whilst last week the government were quite happy to talk about Angela Raynor.

And Richard Tice got short shrift when he tried to take the high moral ground....when it was pointed out he'd accepted with open arms an MP who'd been thrown out of his party for unacceptable language, regarded by many as racists.

When Tice said his one MP was talking for millions, someone should have chipped in with, "of racists."
  • Options
    baggiovalderrambaggiovalderram Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed. The quality of some MP's is bewilderingly bad.